Autor Wątek: Sojuz MS-05  (Przeczytany 14088 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Sojuz MS-05
« Odpowiedź #45 dnia: Grudzień 13, 2017, 22:42 »
Jutro odłączenie statku Sojuz MS-05 od MSK zaplanowane jest na godzinę 06:14:30 czasu warszawskiego, a lądowanie w Kazachstanie po trwającym 138dni 16godzin 57minut 16sekund locie zaplanowane jest na godzinę 09:38:28.

"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #46 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 04:17 »
Crew Says Goodbye and Closes the Hatch to Ride Home
December 13, 2017

Cosmonauts (from left) Sergey Ryazanskiy and Alexander Misurkin trade hugs and farewells. Ryazanskiy is departing the station with astronauts Randy Bresnik of NASA and Paolo Nespoli of ESA.

At 9:02 p.m. EST, the hatch closed between the Soyuz spacecraft and the International Space Station in preparation for undocking. Expedition 53 Commander Randy Bresnik and Flight Engineers Paolo Nespoli of ESA (European Space Agency) and Sergey Ryazanskiy of Roscosmos are scheduled to undock their Soyuz at 12:14 a.m. NASA Television will air live coverage of the docking beginning at 11:45 p.m.

Their landing in Kazakhstan is targeted for approximately 3:37 a.m. (2:37 p.m. Kazakhstan time) and will conclude a 139-day mission aboard the space station, in which they logged 2,224 orbits of the Earth.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2017/12/13/crew-says-goodbye-and-closes-the-hatch-to-ride-home/
https://twitter.com/Space_Station/status/941130509798612992

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #47 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 04:18 »
Space station crew returns Thursday, replacements launch Sunday
December 13, 2017 William Harwood

European astronaut Paolo Nespoli, Russian cosmonaut Sergey Ryazanskiy and Expedition 53 commander Randy Bresnik donned their Sokol spacesuits last week to rehearse undocking and landing procedures. Credit: NASA

(...) Forecasters are predicting several inches of snow with winds gusting about 20 mph and temperatures near zero at the landing site.

Russian recovery crews, including NASA flight surgeons and other personnel, will be deployed nearby to help the returning astronauts out of the cramped descent module as they begin re-adjusting to gravity — and cold winter weather — after nearly five months in the climate controlled, weightless environment of the space station.

After quick medical checks and satellite phone calls home to friends and family, all three will be flown by helicopter to Karaganda. From there, Ryazanskiy will fly back to Star City near Moscow while Bresnik and Nespoli board a NASA jet for the long flight back to Houston for more medical checks and debriefing. (...)

https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/12/13/space-station-crew-returns-thursday-replacements-launch-sunday/

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 10:33 »
Touchdown! Veteran Space Travelers Back on Earth
December 14, 2017

The Soyuz spacecraft carrying Expedition 53 crewmates Sergey Ryazanskiy, Randy Bresnik and Paolo Nespoli is pictured seconds from landing in the steppe of Kazakhstan in below freezing weather. Credit: NASA TV

Three crew members who have been living and working aboard the International Space Station have landed in Kazakhstan.

Expedition 53 Commander Randy Bresnik of NASA and Flight Engineers Paolo Nespoli of ESA (European Space Agency) and Sergey Ryazanskiy of Roscosmos landed at 3:37 a.m. EST (2:37 p.m. Kazakhstan time) southeast of the remote town of Dzhezkazgan in Kazakhstan. It is a frigid 10 degrees Fahrenheit on the ground, with the wind chill making it feel like 5 degrees below zero. (...)

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2017/12/14/touchdown-veteran-space-travelers-back-on-earth/
https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/12/14/soyuz-ms-05-landing-mission-status-center/

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 10:33 »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #49 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 10:40 »
Odcumowanie Sojuza MS-05 od ISS
Soyuz MS-05 hatch closure, undocking & departure
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 22, 2022, 17:28 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #50 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 10:42 »
Nagranie z lądowania

Soyuz MS-05 landing
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 22, 2022, 17:29 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #51 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 11:03 »
Kilka fotek

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #52 dnia: Grudzień 14, 2017, 21:45 »
Fotogaleria z dzisiejszego lądowania i przygotowań do niego od Billa Ingallsa (NASA):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nasahqphoto/albums/72157667352252849

Fotogaleria Roscosmosu z lądowania i po (zdjęcia Dmitrij Łowieckij):

https://www.roscosmos.ru/24469/
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #53 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 09:38 »
Kilka wybranych fotek.
Chyba nie da się powiedzieć , że Paulo czuje się jak w niebie  ;)

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #54 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 11:50 »
Kilka wybranych fotek.
Chyba nie da się powiedzieć , że Paulo czuje się jak w niebie  ;)

W poprzednim locie też bardzo źle zniósł lądowanie.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #55 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 16:07 »
Z powodu trudnych warunków pogodowych transport Siergieja Riazanskij'ego pod Moskwę został opóźniony
w dniu wczorajszym. Odbył się on dopiero dzisiaj rano.

Międzynarodowa cześć załogi została przetransportowana do JSC w Houston w Teksasie.

Oto doniesienie o tym fakcie:

Paolo Nespoli‏ @astro_paolo

Arrived in #Houston safe and sound... Hello #gravity, I can't say I missed you!

- - -

Intl. Space Station‏ @Space_Station

After 139 days in space and a landing halfway around the world, @AstroKomrade & @astro_paolo returned to Ellington Airport in Houston, Texas, to see family, friends, and colleagues for the first time and participate in research and rehabilitation.

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #56 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 18:19 »
Film z lądowania i powitanie Siergieja Riazanskiego na lotnisku Czkałowskij pod Moskwą:

Link do materiału:
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #57 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 18:25 »
Liczbowe podsumowanie Ekspedycji 53 wg NASA:

Link do materiału:
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #58 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 19:19 »
Space capsule with 3 astronauts returns to Earth
December 14, 2017

https://phys.org/news/2017-12-space-capsule-astronauts-earth.html

NASA Astronaut Bresnik and Crewmates Return to Earth From Space Station
By News Release

Highlights from the research conducted while they were aboard include investigations of microgravity’s effect on the antibiotic resistance of E. coli, a bacterial pathogen responsible for urinary tract infection in humans and animals;  growing larger versions of an important protein implicated in Parkinson’s disease; and delivering a new instrument to address fundamental science questions on the origins and history of cosmic rays.

The trio also welcomed three cargo spacecraft delivering several tons of supplies and research experiments. Orbital ATK’s Cygnus spacecraft arrived at station in November as the company’s eighth commercial resupply mission. One Russian ISS Progress cargo craft docked to the station in October. And a SpaceX Dragon completed its commercial resupply mission to station in August, the company’s twelfth resupply mission.

During his time on the orbital complex, Bresnik ventured outside the confines of the space station for three spacewalks. Along with NASA astronauts Mark Vande Hei and Joe Acaba, Bresnik lead a trio of spacewalks to replace one of two latching end effectors on the station’s robotic arm, Canadarm2. They also spent time lubricating the newly replaced Canadarm2 end effector and replacing cameras on the left side of the station’s truss and the right side of the station’s U.S. Destiny laboratory.

http://www.americaspace.com/2017/12/14/nasa-astronaut-bresnik-and-crewmates-return-to-earth-from-space-station/

Soyuz MS-05 crew returns to Earth safely after 139 days on space station
December 14, 2017

Russian cosmonaut Sergey Ryazanskiy, Paolo Nespoli of the European Space Agency (ESA) and astronaut Randy Bresnik of NASA touched down on Russia's Soyuz MS-05 spacecraft on Thursday (Dec. 14), landing on the steppe of Kazakhstan southeast of the town of Dzhezkazgan at 3:37 a.m. EST (0837 GMT; 2:37 p.m. local Kazakh time).
http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-121417a-soyuz-ms05-landing.html
« Ostatnia zmiana: Grudzień 15, 2017, 22:57 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 21:28 »
z http://www.urania.edu.pl/iss/46

Astronauci wracają bezpiecznie na Ziemię

W czwartek w Kazachstanie wylądowała kapsuła Sojuz MS-05 z trzema astronautami, którzy ostatnie miesiące spędzili na pokładzie Międzynarodowej Stacji Kosmicznej. Lądowaniem dowodził Sergiej Riażański (Rosja), a u swego boku miał Amerykanina Randy Bresnika i Włocha Paolo Nespoliego.

Statek przyziemił o 20:37 polskiego czasu w pobliżu miasta Żezkazgan. Cała trójka wchodziła w skład 53. Ekspedycji do Międzynarodowej Stacji Kosmicznej. Polecieli tam razem 28 lipca tego roku. W sumie spędzili więc na orbicie podczas tej misji 138 dni.

Mam 2 pytania: o dokładną godzinę lądowania zawartą w tym artykule i nazwisko Sergieja? Czy są to dokładne informacje?
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: Grudzień 15, 2017, 21:28 »