Ankieta

Jakie firmy powinny otrzymać finansowanie w rundzie CCtCap programu CCP?

Boeing / Atlas V / CST-100
8 (15.7%)
Sierra Nevada Corp. /Atlas V / Dream Chaser
17 (33.3%)
SpaceX / Falcon 9 / Dragon 2
26 (51%)

Głosów w sumie: 25

Autor Wątek: Commercial Crew Programme (CCP) - NASA wspiera komercyjne loty załogowe  (Przeczytany 241500 razy)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Commercial Crew Programme (CCP) - NASA wspiera komercyjne loty załogowe
« Odpowiedź #690 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 22:22 »
Przy okazji dzisiejszej konferencji Muska nowy terminarz startów Dragona 2:

Musk: uncrewed Dragon test flight now December (was November) and crewed test flight in 2Q/2019 (was April).
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #691 dnia: Październik 04, 2018, 22:28 »
https://blogs.nasa.gov/commercialcrew/2018/10/04/nasas-commercial-crew-program-target-test-flight-dates-4/

Najnowszy terminarz lotów komercyjnych:

Test Flight Planning Dates:
Boeing Orbital Flight Test (uncrewed): March 2019
Boeing Crew Flight Test (crewed): August 2019
SpaceX Demo-1 (uncrewed): January 2019
SpaceX Demo-2 (crewed): June 2019
Anticipated Readiness Dates for Operational Missions:
First operational mission: August 2019
Second operational mission: December 2019

- Albert Einstein

Offline ah

• Weteran

Offline astropl

• Weteran
  • Zmieściłem się w Sojuzie :)
    • Loty Kosmiczne
« Odpowiedź #693 dnia: Listopad 10, 2018, 08:17 »
Pierwszy lot orbitalny Dragona 2 (DM-1) nie wcześniej, niż 8 stycznia 2019.
Waldemar Zwierzchlejski
http://lk.astronautilus.pl

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #693 dnia: Listopad 10, 2018, 08:17 »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #694 dnia: Listopad 22, 2018, 02:09 »
NASA & SpaceX Target Jan 7 For Uncrewed Test Flight of Crew Dragon to Space Station
By Mike Killian, on November 21st, 2018

Years in the making, NASA and SpaceX today announced January 7, 2019 as the target date to launch the highly-anticipated orbital flight test of the company’s Crew Dragon spacecraft (called Demo-1), which will roar towards low-Earth orbit and the International Space Station (ISS) atop a Falcon 9 rocket from historic Launch Complex 39A at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. (...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aoU5P2SSCho

http://www.americaspace.com/2018/11/21/nasa-spacex-target-jan-7-for-uncrewed-test-flight-of-crew-dragon-to-space-station/

First SpaceX Crew Dragon test flight set for January
by Jeff Foust — November 21, 2018

(...) On that mission, the Crew Dragon spacecraft, also known as Dragon 2, will fly a mission to the International Space Station to test the vehicle’s systems. It will be the first orbital flight for the vehicle, and will not carry astronauts.

If that flight is successful, it will be followed in June by a crewed test flight, called Demo-2, where NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley will fly the Crew Dragon to the ISS. Between Demo-1 and Demo-2, SpaceX plans to perform an in-flight abort test where a Crew Dragon will use its abort system to jettison from a Falcon 9 vehicle after liftoff. (...)

https://spacenews.com/first-spacex-crew-dragon-test-flight-set-for-january/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopad 24, 2018, 06:55 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #695 dnia: Listopad 30, 2018, 23:18 »
Dragon 2 – informacje o teście systemu ratunkowego w locie
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 30 LISTOPADA 2018

Pojawiły się pierwsze informacje na temat testu systemu ratunkowego w locie kapsuły Dragon 2. Aktualnie test jest planowany na drugi kwartał 2019 roku.

Jednym z krytycznych elementów bezpieczeństwa lotu załogowego jest możliwość ucieczki pojazdu w trakcie startu. Gdyby w trakcie lotu doszło do awarii rakiety nośnej pojazd musi bardzo szybko się od niej oddzielić, ratując załogę przed kryzysową sytuacją. W przypadku dwóch budowanych obecnie kapsuł nowej generacji – Dragon 2 i CST-100 Starliner – NASA ustanowiła wysokie wymagania bezpieczeństwa. (...)

https://kosmonauta.net/2018/11/dragon-2-informacje-o-tescie-systemu-ratunkowego-w-locie/

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #696 dnia: Grudzień 07, 2018, 22:11 »
O amerykańskiej fladze ć.d.:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/spacex-boeing-compete-space-race-capture-the-american-flag/

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/spacex-and-boeing-competing-to-capture-the-american-flag-in-space/

CBS News December 5, 2018,
SpaceX and Boeing competing to capture the American flag in space

A new space race is brewing in corporate America. SpaceX is scheduled to launch its 16th cargo supply mission to the International Space Station Wednesday. It wants to become the first company to carry astronauts to the station as soon as next summer.

But so does Boeing.

Both companies will operate competing space taxis for NASA, ending seven years of relying on Russia for rides to space.

When the Space Shuttle Atlantis roared toward the sky for the last time in 2011, it carried a special payload: a small American flag. And 250 miles above earth, shuttle commander Chris Ferguson led the ceremony to leave the flag on board the space station.

"This flag represents not just a symbol of our national pride and honor, but in this particular case, it represents a goal," Ferguson said.

"The next astronaut that launched from American soil that docked at the space station would get to bring the flag home," he added.

"Did you ever think when you left the flag that the person who might pick it up could be you?" CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann asked.

"Absolutely not," Ferguson said. "I was absolutely certain that I was never going back to space again."

But Ferguson will ride a rocket again – this time as a corporate astronaut for Boeing.

"I think the country has been missing something. But they don't know they've been missing it. It's been so long," Ferguson said.

At Boeing's assembly plant in Florida, Ferguson showed us the spacecraft he helped design: the Starliner.

When it's ready, a capsule will carry Ferguson, and NASA astronauts Nicole Mann and Eric Boe, on its first trip into orbit, flying there autonomously where it will dock with the space station. Ferguson could recover the same flag he left there seven years ago.

"What would that be like?" Strassmann asked.

"I think it'll be anticlimactic. I think it will be largely symbolic in nature," Ferguson said with a smile.

"Oh, come on."

"OK. It'll be cool," Ferguson responded.

Very cool – but SpaceX, Boeing's competitor, could beat him to it.

NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley will be the first to fly SpaceX's sleek new ship called Crew Dragon. We met Hurley at the Johnson Space Center in Houston at NASA's training mockup of the space station. Hurley knows about the flag up there because he flew it there. He piloted that last shuttle flight.

"I didn't think I was gonna fly again… let alone be potentially the guy that goes up and gets it. I mean, I still sometimes have a hard time believing it," Hurley said.

"It's sort of ironic I guess how this all played out. Nobody ever really saw this coming," Ferguson said.

"So how important is it for you – and not Doug Hurley with SpaceX – to grab that flag?" Strassmann asked.

"I would never admit it to him but I would say it's very important to me," Ferguson said. "He knows it too."

"I have no problem with a little healthy competition," Hurley said. "It makes you better and it makes him better and it makes both companies better. And in the end, who benefits? The country. We get redundant access to space."

Two astronauts who closed the last chapter of American spaceflight now find themselves competing to open the next one.
- Albert Einstein

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #697 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2018, 21:32 »
Prezentacja McAlistera z posiedzenia NAC, szczegółowo prezentująca stan przygotowań do lotów: https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/nac_ccp_status_dec_6_2018_non-sbu.pdf.

Najciekawsze dla mnie jest szczegółowe przedstawienie stopnia przygotowania kapsuł Starliner do misji CFT i OFT, oraz Dragon 2 do misji Demo-1, Demo-2 i Crew-1. Ta ostatnia to pierwsza misja komercyjna w ramach kontraktu z NASA.

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #698 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2018, 21:42 »
Baardzo ciekawy dokument! Wskazuje też, że nadal jest ten sam problem z wartością LOC...

Offline Mikkael

• Weteran
  • "Per aspera ad astra"
Pierwsza załoga Crew Dragona - wywiad, trening itp. 8)

GG 8698011

Offline ekoplaneta

• Weteran

Offline Mikkael

• Weteran
  • "Per aspera ad astra"
No to już oba w marcu, bo i załogowy Dragon ma debiutować w przyszłym miesiącu. Ciekawe, który ostatecznie pierwszy. Podobnie latem. Bob i Doug mają lecieć w lipcu, a Chris, Mike i Nicole - w sierpniu, ale kto wie - może to Starliner wygra ten "wyścig"? ;)   
GG 8698011

Offline bombastik

• Junior
  • LOXem i ropą! ;)
Mam dziwne wrażenie, że NASA bardzo się stara rzucać kłody pod nogi SpaceX, wymyślając to coraz dziwniejsze argumenty, że im coś nie pasuje. Faworyzując przy tym Boeinga. Paraliż administracyjny to było istne wybawienie, które doprowadziło do wyrównania szans.
Oczywiście, żeby ktoś nie myślał, że uważam iż paraliż był specjalnie pod to  :P
Tylko gdyby nie te wszystkie "usterki" wcześniejsze, to Dragon 2 mógłby być wystrzelony już przed nowym rokiem.

Offline station

• Sir Astronaut
  • Weteran
To raczej Spacex powłączał wszystkie możliwe wentylatory i dmucha nimi na b.zimny jeszcze zestaw startowy Dragona 2. Jest to jednak zrozumiałe. Najmniejsza tzw.plama to przegrany wyścig z Boeing. Zresztą, to nie chodzi o to kto wygra tę przeprowadzaną w ślimaczym tempie tzw.gonitwę ile kto nie zawali lotu testowego jakąś nawet pomniejszą usterką. Wszystko musi bezwględnie być przetestowane a przeróżne scenariusze lotu gruntownie poddane symulacjom. To nie rosyjskie standardy przygotowań, gdzie wiele testów traktuje się po macoszemu, bo nie ma na nie kasy.
Rosyjski program kosmiczny to dziś strzelanie rakietami w martwe obiekty na orbicie.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
https://blogs.nasa.gov/commercialcrew/2019/02/06/nasa-partners-update-commercial-crew-launch-dates/

The following planning dates reflect inputs by the Commercial Crew Program and the two companies and are current as of Feb. 4, 2019.

Test Flight Planning Dates:
SpaceX Demo-1 (uncrewed): March 2, 2019
Boeing Orbital Flight Test (uncrewed): NET April 2019
Boeing Pad Abort Test: NET May 2019
SpaceX In-Flight Abort Test: June 2019
SpaceX Demo-2 (crewed): July 2019
Boeing Crew Flight Test (crewed): NET August 2019

Oficjalne daty na poniedziałek 04.02.2019
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne