Autor Wątek: Expedition Change of Command Ceremony video archive  (Przeczytany 16232 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Expedition Change of Command Ceremony video archive
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:03 »

Expedition 35 Commander Chris Hadfield handed command of the station over to Expedition 36 Commander Pavel Vinogradov during a ceremony held on Sunday, May 12, 2013
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 01, 2017, 19:18 wysłana przez mss »
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:07 »

Expedition 36 Hands of the Space Station to Expedition 37 (09-09-2013)
The reins of the International Space Station were passed from Expedition 36 Commander Pavel Vinogradov to fellow Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) cosmonaut and Expedition 37 Commander Fyodor Yurchikhin during a ceremony on the orbital outpost on Sept. 9th 2013. Vinogradov and crewmates Chris Cassidy of NASA and Alexander Misurkin of Rosocosmos arrived at the station on March 29 and will land on the steppe of Kazakhstan on Sept. 11 in their Soyuz TMA-08M spacecraft. Yurchikhin, Flight Engineer Karen Nyberg of NASA and Flight Engineer Luca Parmitano of the European Space Agency will be joined on Sept. 26 by Expedition 37/38 crew members Michael Hopkins of NASA and Oleg Kotov and Sergey Ryazanskiy of Roscosmos.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:09 »

Expedition 37 Change of Command Ceremony
Expedition 37 commander Fyodor Yurchikhin handed over control of the International Space Station to Expedition 38 commander Oleg Kotov ahead of Expeditions 37 landing back on Earth.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 20, 2020, 23:53 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:25 »

Command of the International Space Station was passed from cosmonaut Oleg Kotov to Koichi Wakata of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency on March 9. The change of command makes Wakata, who will oversee Expedition 39, the first Japanese commander of the complex. He, NASA Flight Engineer Rick Mastracchio and Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Tyurin will be joined on March 26 by NASA's Steve Swanson and cosmonauts Alexander Samokutyaev and Oleg Artemyev.
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:25 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:27 »

Expedition 39/40 Change of Command Ceremony
The reins of the International Space Station were passed from Koichi Wakata of the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency to NASA's Steve Swanson during a ceremony on the orbital outpost on May 12.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:31 »

Expedition 40/41 Change of Command Aboard Station
The reins of the International Space Station were passed from NASA’s Steve Swanson to Max Suraev of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) during a ceremony on the orbital outpost on Sept. 9. Swanson will return to Earth Sept. 11, Kazakh time, in the Soyuz TMA-12M spacecraft with Russian cosmonauts Alexander Skvortsov and Oleg Artemyev to wrap up almost six months in orbit. Suraev will remain on board with NASA Flight Engineer Reid Wiseman and European Space Agency Flight Engineer Alexander Gerst, awaiting the arrival of Alexander Samokutyaev of Roscosmos, Barry Wilmore of NASA and Elena Serova of Roscosmos, who will launch to the complex on Sept. 26, Kazakh time.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:38 »

Expedition 41 Crew Hands Over Reins of ISS, Prepares to Head Home
In preparation for their return to Earth, International Space Station Expedition 41 Commander Max Suraev of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos), NASA Flight Engineer Reid Wiseman and Flight Engineer Alexander Gerst of the European Space Agency, bid farewell to the Expedition 42 crew, who will continue the important research being conducted aboard the station. Suraev, Wiseman and Gerst completed 165 days in space since launching in late May.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:41 »

On March 10, Expedition 42 Commander Barry Wilmore of NASA handed over command of the International Space Station to NASA astronaut Terry Virts – marking the start of Expedition 43. Wilmore will return to Earth March 11 EDT in the Soyuz TMA-14M spacecraft with Russian cosmonauts Alexander Samokutyaev and Elena Serova to wrap up almost six months in orbit.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:46 »

Expedition 43 Hands Over the Space Station to Expedition 44
The reins of the International Space Station were passed from NASA’s Terry Virts to Gennady Padalka of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) during a ceremony on the orbital outpost on June 10. Virts will return to Earth on June 11 in the Soyuz TMA-15M spacecraft with Russian cosmonaut Anton Shkaplerov and Flight Engineer Samantha Cristoforetti of ESA (European Space Agency) to wrap up more than six months in orbit. Padalka, who became the first four-time commander of the station, remains on board with Scott Kelly of NASA, and Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko of Roscosmos, who are in the midst of a year-long mission on the complex.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:48 »

Expedition 44 Hands Over the Space Station to Expedition 45
The reins of the International Space Station were passed from Gennady Padalka of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) to NASA’s Scott Kelly during a ceremony on the orbital outpost on Sept. 5. Padalka will return to Earth Sept. 12, Kazakh time, in the Soyuz TMA-16M spacecraft with visiting crew members Andreas Mogensen of the European Space Agency and Aidyn Aimbetov of the Kazakh Space Agency (Kazcosmos), who arrived in a fresh Soyuz spacecraft on Sept. 4 with cosmonaut Sergey Volkov. Kelly, who will be the station commander for Expeditions 45 and 46, and Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko of Roscosmos, are nearing the halfway mark of a year-long mission on the complex, gathering valuable biomedical data that will be used in the planning for a mission to Mars.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:52 »

New ISS Commander Onboard
The reins of the International Space Station were passed from NASA’s Scott Kelly to his NASA crewmate Tim Kopra during a ceremony on the orbital outpost on Feb. 29. Kelly is returning to Earth with cosmonauts Sergey Volkov and Mikhail Kornienko of Roscosmos March 2 to wrap up what for Kelly and Kornienko will be 340 days in space and six months in orbit for Volkov. During their year-long mission on the station, Kelly and Kornienko gathered valuable biomedical data on the long duration effects of weightlessness on the human body that will be used to formulate a human mission to Mars. Kopra remains on the station as commander along with Flight Engineers Yuri Malenchenko of Roscosmos and Tim Peake of the European Space Agency until early June.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 00:57 »

New Commander Aboard the Space Station

The reins of the International Space Station were passed from NASA’s Tim Kopra to his NASA crewmate Jeff Williams during a ceremony on the orbital outpost on June 17. Kopra is returning to Earth June 18 with his crewmates, Yuri Malenchenko of Roscosmos and Tim Peake of ESA (European Space Agency) in the Soyuz TMA-19M spacecraft for a landing on the steppe of Kazakhstan to complete a 186-day mission. Williams remains on the station as commander along with Flight Engineers Alexey Ovchinin and Oleg Skripochka of Roscosmos until early September.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 14:15 »

EXPEDITION 20/21: HANDOVER CEREMONY
•9 paź 2009
Expedition 20/21 Change of Command Ceremony
During a symbolic change of command ceremony Friday, Expedition 20 Commander Gennady Padalka handed control of the station over to European Space Agency astronaut Frank De Winne.

De Winne will officially become the Expedition 21 commander Saturday when Padalka and Flight Engineer Michael Barratt undock from the station aboard the Soyuz TMA-14 spacecraft to conclude a six-month stay.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 14, 2021, 21:33 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 14:27 »

ISS Expedition 13/14 change of command ceremony

The 13th crew of the International Space Station, began their handing over ceremony to mark a change of command, on Wednesday.
After six months aboard, the "Expedition 13" crew will hand over duties on the ISS over to a fresh crew, "Expedition 14" who will remain on board for a further six months.
The team of Commander Michael Lopez-Alegria and Flight Engineer Mikhail Tyurin arrived in orbit last week and will replace Commander Pavel Vinogradov, Flight Engineer NASA Science Officer, Jeff Williams.
Space tourist Anousheh Ansari is also on board.
The old crew are set to return to Earth late on Thursday 28 September.
Williams and cosmonaut Pavel Vinogradov will return to Earth after a rigorous six months of preparing the orbital outpost for the construction work that was postponed by the 2003 Columbia accident.
Ansari will join them aboard the Russian Soyuz capsule as it makes a parachute descent into remote Kazakhstan, ending a more leisurely 11 days in space for her.
European Space Agency astronaut Thomas Reiter, is the only member of the old "Expedition 13" team who will stay on and join the new crew.
Reiter, who arrived on board in July, is a Flight Engineer.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Czerwiec 18, 2016, 14:41 »

Expedition 16/17 Change of Command Ceremony
(NASA TV)
- Albert Einstein