Autor Wątek: History of Mission Control  (Przeczytany 1203 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
History of Mission Control
« dnia: Styczeń 06, 2017, 00:25 »
History of Mission Control

Since the days of Gemini all of America’s human spaceflight programs have been controlled by men and women stationed in one of several flight control rooms at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston: the International Space Station flight controllers recently moved into an upgraded facility in the room that hosted the teams during the first manned flights of Apollo and the space shuttle. Here’s a tour of “Mission Control Houston” through the years, from its first generation through the facility ready for the flights of Orion, the spacecraft that will take humans farther into space than they’ve ever gone before.

Link do materiału:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_C._Kraft_Jr._Mission_Control_Center
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: History of Mission Control
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Styczeń 12, 2017, 22:03 »
Everything About Mission Control Houston

Link do materiału:

Houston, we have a problem – there are too many questions about Mission Control. Luckily, Flight Director Mary Lawrence is here to answer as many as she can before her shift starts. Listen as she and her fellow flight controllers answer everything about Mission Control Houston: what time does it close, how many acronyms do you have to learn, is there a phone number for the space station, and many many more.

All of the flight controllers on screen are real Houston flight controllers and controllers in training.
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

Odp: History of Mission Control
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Styczeń 12, 2017, 22:03 »