Autor Wątek: Przyszłe załogi  (Przeczytany 597870 razy)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Przyszłe załogi
« Odpowiedź #1545 dnia: Kwiecień 15, 2019, 19:49 »
15.04.2019 astronauta firmy Boeing Chris Ferguson z załogi pierwszego lotu Starlinera rozpoczął 1 tygodniowy trening na rosyjskim segmencie MSK w Gwiezdnym.

Więcej: http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=4595
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1546 dnia: Kwiecień 16, 2019, 08:30 »
Wg najnowszych doniesień lądowanie Sojuza MS-13 jest opóźnione do 6 lutego 2020. Zatem lot astronautki Koch ma trwać 329 dni. Rekord dla kobiet.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1547 dnia: Kwiecień 17, 2019, 14:50 »
Oficjalne potwierdzenie od NASA:

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-announces-first-flight-record-setting-mission

NASA and its International Space Station partners have set a new schedule and new crew assignments that will include the first flight of NASA astronaut Jessica Meir, an extended stay for NASA astronaut Andrew Morgan, and a record-setting flight for NASA astronaut Christina Koch.

Koch, who arrived at the space station March 14, and now is scheduled to remain in orbit until February 2020, will set a record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman, eclipsing the record of 288 days set by former NASA astronaut Peggy Whitson in 2016-17. She will be part of three expeditions – 59, 60 and 61 – during her current first spaceflight. Her mission is planned to be just shy of the longest single spaceflight by a NASA astronaut – 340 days, set by former NASA astronaut Scott Kelly during his one-year mission in 2015-16.

The mission schedule currently is as follows:

June 24: Current Expedition 59 crew members Anne McClain of NASA, David Saint-Jacques of the Canadian Space Agency, and Oleg Kononenko of Roscosmos will return to Earth. Koch and fellow NASA astronaut Nick Hague, and Roscosmos cosmonaut Alexey Ovchinin will remain aboard the space station and begin Expedition 60.

July 20: NASA astronaut Andrew Morgan, ESA (European Space Agency) astronaut Luca Parmitano, and Roscosmos cosmonaut Alexander Skvortsov are scheduled to launch to the space station and join Expedition 60, returning the orbiting laboratory’s crew complement to six. Parmitano and Skvortsov will return in February 2020 with Koch, leaving Morgan behind for his extended stay.

Sept. 25: NASA astronaut Jessica Meir is scheduled to launch to the station with Roscosmos cosmonaut Oleg Skripochka and United Arab Emirates’ Hazzaa Ali Almansoori, a Roscosmos spaceflight participant who will return with Hague and Ovchinin Oct. 3. Meir and Skripochka will return in spring 2020 with Morgan.
- Albert Einstein

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #1548 dnia: Kwiecień 17, 2019, 14:55 »
NASA mocno się stara zebrać dużo danych z lotów okołorocznych. Z pewnością się to przyda w przygotowaniach do długich lotów poza LEO. :)

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1548 dnia: Kwiecień 17, 2019, 14:55 »

Online Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #1549 dnia: Kwiecień 18, 2019, 08:29 »
NASA mocno się stara zebrać dużo danych z lotów okołorocznych. Z pewnością się to przyda w przygotowaniach do długich lotów poza LEO. :)
Ale chyba te dłuższe pobyty wynikają z powodu opóźnień we wdrażaniu komercyjnych pojazdów załogowych.
Grupa 21 zaczyna bardzo ambitnie  :)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1550 dnia: Kwiecień 19, 2019, 21:41 »
Dzisiaj przy okazji konferencji prasowej załogi przyszłej ekspedycji 60/61 MSK NASA opublikowała
zdjęcie całej ekspedycji 60 (emblemat już był znany wcześniej) oraz rysunek emblematu załogi Sojuza MS-13. Jego start jest planowany dokładnie w dniu 50 rocznicy lądowania człowieka na Księżycu.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 20, 2019, 23:51 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #1551 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2019, 16:20 »
Ale chyba te dłuższe pobyty wynikają z powodu opóźnień we wdrażaniu komercyjnych pojazdów załogowych.
Grupa 21 zaczyna bardzo ambitnie  :)

Mam nadzieję, że po wdrożeniu pojazdów komercyjnych pobyty nie staną się krótsze. :)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1552 dnia: Maj 01, 2019, 22:24 »
Rosyjskie CPK opublikowało następujące składy przyszłych załóg MSK.
Ciekawe kto będzie w załodze MSK-62/63?
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1553 dnia: Maj 14, 2019, 23:22 »
Pojawiły się emblematy przyszłych załóg 61 i 62 MSK:

« Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 14, 2019, 23:33 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Online Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #1554 dnia: Maj 19, 2019, 10:46 »
Biografie kandydatów, ale niestety bez zdjęcia Płatonowa

Кандидаты в космонавты Роскосмоса

https://vk.com/@roscosmos-otryad-2018-g
Już są wszystkie zdjęcia.
A tutaj szczegółowsze dane , które powinny być aktualizowane

http://www.astronaut.ru/as_rusia/2016/start.htm

1. Борисов Константин Сергеевич
2. Горбунов Александр Владимирович
3. Гребёнкин Александр Сергеевич
4. Зубрицкий Алексей Витальевич
5. Микаев Сергей Николаевич
6. Песков Кирилл Александрович
7. Платонов Олег Владимирович
8. Прокопьев Евгений Валерьевич
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maj 19, 2019, 10:57 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1555 dnia: Maj 27, 2019, 22:15 »
27.05.2019 załoga lotu SpaceX Demo-2 rozpoczęła 1 tygodniowy trening na rosyjskim segmencie MSK w Gwiezdnym. Astronauci NASA Robert Behnken i Douglas G. Hurley.

Więcej: http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=4624

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1556 dnia: Czerwiec 05, 2019, 22:19 »
June 05, 2019
RELEASE J19-006
Astronaut Michael Good Retires from NASA

Veteran NASA astronaut Michael Good is retiring from NASA after flying two space shuttle missions and helping the Commercial Crew Program get off the ground. After 35 years of government service in the U.S. Air Force and at NASA, May 31 is his last day with the agency.

“Mike’s vision and execution for the Commercial Crew Program’s Joint Test Team has been critical to the maturing of each of the providers’ crew cabins,” Kathy Lueders, Commercial Crew Program manager, said. “Mike had the dream of bringing the best of NASA to work side by side with the best of Boeing and SpaceX to find the safest and most practical solutions to the inevitable trades that need to be made. His leadership will be sorely missed but he set the right trajectory for us and now it will be our job to make him proud.”

Good came to NASA from the U.S. Air Force, where he achieved the rank of colonel before retiring in 2009. He was selected as an astronaut in 2000 and flew first to the Hubble Space Telescope on board space shuttle Atlantis as part of the STS-125 mission in 2009. Good took part in two of the five spacewalks to upgrade and repair the telescope on the fifth and final Hubble servicing mission. He racked up 15 hours, 58 minutes of spacewalking time.

He added another 13 hours, 55 minutes spacewalking outside the International Space Station in 2010, when he visited as part of Atlantis’ STS-132 mission. He and his crewmates delivered a rack of cargo and the Russian-built research module Rassvet, as well as replacing batteries for the station’s solar arrays.

Good spent a total of 24 days, 16 hours and 5 minutes in space over the course of the two shuttle missions.

Following his second flight, Good served as the NASA liaison to the Air Force Space Command in Colorado. On his return, he joined NASA’s Commercial Crew Program as assistant to the program manager for crew operations and testing. In that role he has helped SpaceX and Boeing prepare to launch NASA astronauts to the International Space Station.

Good was born in Parma, Ohio, but considers Broadview Heights, Ohio, his hometown. He earned both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in aerospace engineering from the University of Notre Dame in Indiana.

Find Good’s complete biography at:

https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/atoms/files/good_michael.pdf

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/astronaut-michael-good-retires-from-nasa
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 07, 2019, 20:29 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1557 dnia: Czerwiec 05, 2019, 22:25 »
03.06.2019 załoga lotu Starlinera CTS-1 rozpoczęła 5 tygodniowy trening na rosyjskim segmencie MSK w Gwiezdnym. Astronauci NASA Sunita Williams i Josh A. Cassada.

Więcej: http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=4631

- Albert Einstein

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #1558 dnia: Czerwiec 05, 2019, 22:45 »
Co oznacza i skąd wziął się skrót Starliner CTS-1? Dotychczas znałem tylko USCV-2 jako oznaczenie tej misji.

Offline astropl

• Weteran
  • Zmieściłem się w Sojuzie :)
    • Loty Kosmiczne
« Odpowiedź #1559 dnia: Czerwiec 05, 2019, 22:52 »
Co oznacza i skąd wziął się skrót Starliner CTS-1? Dotychczas znałem tylko USCV-2 jako oznaczenie tej misji.

Też się zastanawiam. Znalazłem ten skrót - ale bez rozwinięcia - na Wikipedii.
Waldemar Zwierzchlejski
http://lk.astronautilus.pl

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1559 dnia: Czerwiec 05, 2019, 22:52 »