Autor Wątek: Sojuz MS-01  (Przeczytany 20396 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
Odp: @2468
« Odpowiedź #60 dnia: Październik 29, 2016, 21:45 »
Po lądowaniu 49 Expedycji przewoidziana jest ceremonia powitalna w Karagandzie , a potem Rubins i Onishi polecą do
Johnson Space Center w Houston.

After brief medical checks and satellite phone calls home to friends and family, all three crew members were scheduled to be flown to nearby Karaganda for a traditional Kazakh welcome home ceremony. From there, Ivanishin will be flown back to Star City near Moscow while Rubins and Onishi board a NASA jet for the long flight back to the After brief medical checks and satellite phone calls home to friends and family, all three crew members were scheduled to be flown to nearby Karaganda for a traditional Kazakh welcome home ceremony. From there, Ivanishin will be flown back to Star City near Moscow while Rubins and Onishi board a NASA jet for the long flight back to the Johnson Space Center in Houston.

Małe podsumowanie lotu 49 Ekspedycji:

Rubins, a virologist who has a doctorate in cancer biology, carried out a variety of experiments during her stay in space, including the first DNA sequencing in orbit. DNA sequencing determines the exact order of the four nucleotides making up a DNA molecule — adenine, guanine, cytosine and thymine — information critical in a variety of disciplines.

“This is truly an experiment in all senses of the word,” Rubins said in a chat earlier this month with Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health. “We did not know if it was going to work the first time we did sequencing in space.”

But it did work, and “it actually was a fantastic technology demonstration,” Rubins said. “We were able to show that we can successfully do sequencing in space. We’ve sequenced over a billion base pairs at this point. So we have this capability now in low-Earth orbit.”

She said DNA sequencing could be used to better understand the “microbiome” aboard the space station, where the crew’s air and water are constantly recycled, as well as helping gain a better understanding of human health in general.

“We can also use this technology when we’re starting to look for signs of life in the solar system,” Rubins said. “And we can also start to understand human health and disease (in space). Most of our disease research is taking a variable and looking at human physiology under different conditions. We have the opportunity to look at human physiology as it’s floating here. This is obviously quite a unique laboratory.”

http://spaceflightnow.com/2016/10/28/station-crew-preps-for-saturday-return-to-earth/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 30, 2016, 05:50 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: @2468
« Odpowiedź #61 dnia: Październik 29, 2016, 22:21 »
Wg informacji z adresu: http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3631 Iwaniszyn ma wrócić z Karagandy na lotnisko Czkałowskij pod Moskwą około 11:30 czasu polskiego.
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
Odp: Sojuz MS-01
« Odpowiedź #62 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 04:47 »
04:43
Onboard computers should be starting a commanded sequence for deployment of the capsule's parachutes at an altitude of about 10 kilometers. Two "pilot" parachutes are unfurled first, extracting a 24-square-meter drogue parachute. Within 16 seconds, the craft's fall will slow from 230 meters per second to about 80 m/s.

http://spaceflightnow.com/2016/10/29/soyuz-ms-01-landing-mission-status-center/

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #63 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 04:55 »
04:54
At an altitude of about 12 meters, cockpit displays will tell the cosmonauts to prepare for the soft landing engine firing. Just one meter above the surface, and just seconds before touchdown, the six solid propellant engines are fired in a final braking maneuver, enabling the Soyuz to land to complete its mission, settling down at a velocity of about 1.5 meters per second (3.35 mph).

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #63 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 04:55 »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #64 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 05:00 »
04:59
TOUCHDOWN! The Soyuz MS-01 capsule has landed in Kazakhstan, capping the 115-day voyage of Russian cosmonaut Anatoly Ivanishin, Japanese flight engineer Takuya Onishi and NASA astronaut Kate Rubins to the International Space Station on Expeditions 48 and 49, a mission that traveled 48.6 million miles and logged 1,840 orbits of the planet.

The landing time was 0358 GMT (11:58 p.m. EDT).

Wyjątkowo krótki czas lotu Sojuza z Ekspedycją na ISS. Najkrótszy czas trwania wyprawy na ISS w składzie podstawowym. Lot Sojuza MS-02 też  raczej krótki ma być (129 dni). Okazuje się, że opóźnienia w starcie rosyjskich statków wpływają na skrócenie czasu pobytu astronautów na ISS. Nie powoduje to opóźnień w  planowanych pracach na ISS ?
21 lat temu obecny czas lotu K. Rubins był nowym rekordem pobytu Amerykanina w kosmosie.

EDIT: W odróżnieniu od większości ostatnich lotów Sojuzów, tym razem trójka nowych astronautów przez dwa dni testowała systemy nowej wersji pojazdu, zanim przycumowała do ISS. Zmodernizowany Sojuz posiada szereg usprawnień, które przetestowano już w dwóch bezzałogowych misjach Progress MS. Wśród nowych usprawnień należy wymienić m.in. usprawnione panele słoneczne czy dodatkowy system zasilania. Zmodernizowany system komunikacji pozwoli na utrzymanie kontaktu z załogą przez ponad 80% czasu przebywania na orbicie.

Źródło: http://kosmonauta.net/2016/10/sojuz-ms-01-na-ziemi/#comment-7044
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 30, 2016, 13:38 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #65 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 06:41 »
The trio will be transported by helicopter to Karaganda, Kazakhstan where they will split up, with Rubins and Onishi returning to Houston in a NASA jet, while Ivanishin will be flown back to his training base at Star City, Russia. (...)

Together, the Expedition 49 crew members contributed to hundreds of experiments in biology, biotechnology, physical science and Earth science aboard the world-class orbiting laboratory during their 115 days in space. (...)

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2016/10/30/expedition-49-lands-after-115-day-mission/
https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2016/10/soyuz-ms-01-trio-trip-earth/
http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-astronaut-kate-rubins-crewmates-safely-return-from-the-space-station

I jeszcze kilka fotek sprzed lotu.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 30, 2016, 14:43 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #66 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 09:12 »
Odcumowanie:

Lądowanie (filmowane z helikoptera):

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #67 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 13:03 »
Powitanie na lotnisku w Karagandzie:
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #68 dnia: Październik 30, 2016, 14:31 »
Długość lotu załogi Sojuza MS-01 była krótsza z powodu 2- tygodniowego opóżnienia startu.

The trio’s arrival at the ISS was delayed by two weeks as Russian space officials carried out further software tests on the modified Soyuz MS-01 vehicle.

Rookie Rubins’s participation in the mission generated particular excitement after Nasa announced plans for the career scientist to sequence DNA aboard the ISS in a world first.

In August, Rubins successfully sequenced samples of mouse, virus and bacteria DNA using a device called MinION while Earth-based researchers simultaneously sequenced identical samples.

Nasa said the biomolecule sequencer investigation could help to identify potentially dangerous microbes aboard the ISS and diagnose illnesses in space.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/oct/30/three-astronauts-return-to-earth-after-115-days-on-board-the-iss

Multinational station fliers land after 115 days in space
October 30, 2016, 1:09 AM
WILLIAM HARWOOD

“Expedition 49 to International Space Station is coming to its end,” Ivanishin said Friday as he handed command over to Kimbrough. “I think time is a very interesting and not fully understood phenomenon. I have a feeling that we came to the space station just yesterday, and tomorrow it’s time for us to undock and go back to our planet.

“I’m kind of reluctant to close the hatch because being on the space station is a very unique experience,” he added. “First of all, I didn’t have time to know what’s going on on our planet. And second, maybe it is for the better.”

Speaking in English, Ivanishin said the space station offers a “very friendly, really good environment of people who are working together. We came from different nations, we speak different languages, but being on space station, we feel like one crew.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/multinational-station-fliers-return-to-earth-after-115-day-mission/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 30, 2016, 14:38 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #69 dnia: Styczeń 20, 2017, 23:26 »
Uroczystość powitania załogi Sojuza MS-01 w Gwiezdnym miasteczku.

Więcej informacji i zdjęć: http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3704

Podsumowanie przygotowań i całej misji Sojuza MS-01:

Link do materiału:

Złożenie kwiatów pod pomnikiem Jurija Gagarina i przywitanie przed akademią w Gwiezdnym.

Link do materiału:
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #69 dnia: Styczeń 20, 2017, 23:26 »