Autor Wątek: ISS - Międzynarodowa Stacja Kosmiczna (2017)  (Przeczytany 107448 razy)

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
Odp: ISS - Międzynarodowa Stacja Kosmiczna (2017)
« Odpowiedź #360 dnia: Wrzesień 03, 2017, 06:12 »
Przed zamknięciem włazów
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 03, 2017, 06:28 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #361 dnia: Wrzesień 03, 2017, 11:48 »
Aktualny schemat podłączonych do MSK statków:
Progress MS-06, Sojuz MS-05 i Dragon-12.
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #362 dnia: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 10:51 »
NASA Astronaut Peggy Whitson Shares Thoughts on Extended Mission, Returning to Earth
Sept. 1, 2017

Record-breaking astronaut Peggy Whitson is set to leave the International Space Station – her home of the past nine months – on Saturday, Sept. 2, and return to Earth. Impacts from Hurricane Harvey at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston caused her final in-flight news conference to be canceled, however, she was able to participate via email in the following interview with the Associated Press’s Marcia Dunn, acting as a press pool representative.

Whitson and her Expedition 52 crewmates Jack Fischer of NASA and Fyodor Yurchikhin of the Russian space agency Roscosmos are scheduled to land in Kazakhstan at 9:22 pm EDT on Saturday. NASA Television and the agency’s website will provide complete coverage of their departure and landing.

What are your thoughts as you get ready to close out your 9 1/2 - month mission at the International Space Station? Has the flight hurried by or seemed to have dragged? Are you thrilled to finally be headed back to Earth, or feeling sad that you're leaving your orbital home?

Actually, most of the flight has gone by very quickly. In fact, I would say that it didn't feel any longer than my previous two flights of 6 months in duration. I would say the slowest time has been the last week or so. I think it has to do with switching in your mind where you want/need to be. Once the switch is thrown to go home, time seems to move a lot slower.

You will be arriving back to a hurricane-flooded Houston. How has the catastrophe there affected your mindset in the past week? Has it made you more anxious about returning home? How did you and your family home fare?

Our home is fine, but so many friends and co-workers have been impacted. For example, in order to keep mission control running, the team (three shifts of a skeleton support crew) were sleeping on cots in the backup mission control rooms. Their sacrifices for the station and keeping things running up here are amazing. And then there were so many others who "called in" to support various meetings and decisions that had to be made to keep the program running, all the while worrying about the sheetrock that needed to be torn out of their flooded house. All this was done because of the caliber of folks we are lucky enough to have working at NASA. Any trepidations I might have about returning in the aftermath of a hurricane are entirely eclipsed by the all those folks keeping our mission going and physically putting themselves out there to help folks who were less fortunate than us.   

Besides family and friends, what have you missed most about Earth? What do you want to eat and do first thing back?

Flush toilets.  Trust me, you don't want to know the details.

Pizza has been on my mind for a month or two, since Jack [Fischer] told the ground we weren't a pizza delivery place when he was joking with them.

What will you miss most about space?

Things I will miss:

I know that I will hugely miss the freedom of floating and moving with the lightest of touch, especially those first few days after my return when gravity will especially SUCK.

I will miss seeing the enchantingly peaceful limb of our Earth from this vantage point. Until the end of my days, my eyes will search the horizon to see that curve.

I will miss seeing and working within this awe-inspiring creation that we, as a people, have constructed here in space, travelling at 17,500 mph. I still can’t believe the incredible level of detail that was required to imagine this place, let alone to build it!

I will miss being the hands of so many investigators, exploring new avenues in research that can’t be accomplished on Earth.

I will also miss the ability to “go for a walk” in a spaceship built for one.

And mostly, I will miss that incredible sense of satisfaction, gratitude and pride that comes from working with the NASA team from on orbit.

You broke quite a few records on this mission and set a new standard for astronauts everywhere. What are your thoughts about being a space superwoman and breaking so many records?

I have noted in more than a few interviews that I am not overly comfortable with the praise about the records. I honestly do think that it is critical that we are continuously breaking records, because that represents us moving forward in exploration. I feel lucky to have been in a position to take advantage of the opportunities that I have had, and yet I do acknowledge that my dedication and work ethic helped put me in those positions. Recognizing all that, it is still difficult for me to come to grips with the fact that I have the potential to be a role model. I am working on paying forward some of the advice and mentoring that I received on my journey, in hopes that one day those young people will do the same, and look back on a life in which they leapt at the opportunities and broke their own records.

Looking back on this particular flight, what were your fondest and most challenging moments?

I have been blessed with some really special crewmates. Being able to be a really integral member of the team, no matter what role I was in, was truly special. Some folks describe our common existence up here as like being in a family. While family describes some of the everyday part of living and working together up here, it doesn't sufficiently encompass the reliance on our combined skills on complex, technical and even dangerous work. It's family, but so much more.

One of our more challenging events was an SCU (umbilical for the space suit) started leaking just before the start of an EVA [extra-vehicular activity, or spacewalk]. There were a number of little failures leading up to this point, so I was pretty sure that we were not going to be able to go out the door. The ground team and Thomas Pesquet, who was serving as the suit IV [intra-vehicular officer], however, went through some heroic efforts and in the end made it happen. Just another typical NASA day of making hard things look very easy.

How did this mission differ from your previous two flights, given its extra length? Do you feel you're returning as strong as ever? How much longer could you envision yourself staying up there, if you had to? An entire year? Longer?

Yes, I do think I could have flown in space longer. The resistive exercise device is much better than the previous versions, and does a fantastic job of keeping us fit from a bone and muscle perspective.

Is this your last spaceflight, in all likelihood? What's next for you? Do you envision staying at NASA? What's your hope for the future of spaceflight?

I am not sure what the future holds for me personally, but I envision myself continuing to work on spaceflight programs. My desire to contribute to the spaceflight team as we move forward in our exploration of space has only increased over the years.

Peggy Whitson, Expedition 50 flight engineer, poses with the NASA Village banner in the U.S. Destiny laboratory module.

Astronaut Peggy Whitson checks out a tiny robotic experiment floating inside the Japanese Kibo laboratory module.

Astronaut Peggy Whitson readies the Sokol launch and entry suit she will wear when she returns to Earth inside the Soyuz MS-04 vehicle.

Astronaut Peggy Whitson pauses during a busy day on orbit to look out the seven-windowed cupola at the Earth 250 miles below.

Editor: Mark Garcia
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-astronaut-peggy-whitson-shares-thoughts-on-extended-mission-returning-to-earth

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #363 dnia: Wrzesień 07, 2017, 21:27 »
@astro_paolo  30.08
Looking for a new planet to call home, life on Mars or wildlife in the Grand Canyon? There's one thing to do: follow the water!

@astro_paolo  4.09
An intricate and colourful pattern... Art or Earth? You guess! // Un intricato e colorato disegno... Arte o natura? Indovinate!

@astro_paolo  5.09
Hey Phoenix, do you know there's a lander with your name on #Mars?

@astro_paolo  24 godziny temu
Collage of #IrmaHurricane :one image wasn't enough for what may be the most powerful Atlantic Ocean hurricane ever, stay safe down there.

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #363 dnia: Wrzesień 07, 2017, 21:27 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #364 dnia: Wrzesień 08, 2017, 19:59 »
Zapis spaceru Jurczychina i Riazanskiego z 17.08.2017 przy użyciu kamerek GoPro:

Całość zapisu liczy 1 h 21 minut...wspaniałe widoki ;)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 06, 2021, 22:14 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #365 dnia: Wrzesień 08, 2017, 20:08 »
Krótkie podsumowanie misji załogi 52 MSK wg NASA:

« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 06, 2021, 22:14 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #366 dnia: Wrzesień 08, 2017, 21:29 »
To zdjęcie huraganu Irma jest naprawdę niesamowite. Huragan obecnie jest chyba większy od Polski i Niemiec razem wziętych. Nie da się go inaczej obserwować jak przynajmniej z LEO.

Tu jest nagranie z wczoraj:

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #367 dnia: Wrzesień 10, 2017, 21:33 »
Randy Bresnik‏  @AstroKomrade  18 godzin temu

Unfortunately, a tale of two hurricanes…… First #Irma.

The tentacles of the bow wave of #Irma clawing its way up Florida….

In #Irma’s wake  Turks & Caicos, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands….

The US Virgin Islands reeling from #Irma’s passage….

Hurricane #Jose regrettably following a familiar path…

The eye of #Jose, may it veer north and east away from those so affected by Irma’s wrath already.

@AstroKomrade 2 godziny temu

What a difference a week makes, Turks and Caicos before and after #Irma.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 10, 2017, 21:37 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #368 dnia: Wrzesień 10, 2017, 21:50 »
Motywy z "Gwiezdnych Wojen" znalazły się na patch poświęconemu programowi badań naukowych prowadzonych obecnie na ISS.

Force-ful mission patch: 'Star Wars' droids feature on space station emblem
September 6, 2017
— That's no moon, it's a space station ...mission patch.

The Death Star, the Millennium Falcon and three popular droids from the "Star Wars" universe appear on an official insignia representing the science now being conducted on the International Space Station (ISS) National Laboratory. The newly-revealed emblem is the product of a partnership between Lucasfilm and the Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS), the non-profit organization that manages the ISS National Lab. (...)

http://www.collectspace.com//news/news-090617a-star-wars-space-station-patch.html

Offline Slavin

• Weteran
  • Ciekłym metanem i LOX-em LCH4/LOX Methalox
« Odpowiedź #369 dnia: Wrzesień 13, 2017, 13:23 »
Powitanie załogi Sojuza MS-06 na ISS. Proponuję jednocześnie zamknąć wątek o samym Sojuzie MS-06 aż do czasu jego powrotu na Ziemię.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #370 dnia: Wrzesień 13, 2017, 17:15 »
Wykaz statków połączonych z MSK (13.09.2017):

Progress MS-06, Sojuz MS-05 i Sojuz MS-06 oraz Dragon-12.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #371 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2017, 07:23 »
Kolejna załoga ISS
  12.09. o 21:17:02,407 z Bajkonuru wystrzelona została RN Sojuz-FG, która wyniosła w T+8' 50" na orbitę załogowy
statek kosmiczny Sojuz MS-06. Jego połączenie z ISS wykonane zostało 13.09.2017 o 02:55:17.
http://lk.astronautilus.pl/n170901.htm#07

Sojuz MS-06 na ISS
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 13 WRZEŚNIA 2017

Logo misji Sojuz MS-06 / Credits - Roskosmos

W ciągu mniej niż sześciu godzin rosyjska kapsuła Sojuz MS-06 dostarczyła trzech kosmonautów do Międzynarodowej Stacji Kosmicznej.

Do startu Sojuza MS-06 doszło 12 września o godzinie 23:17 CEST z kosmodromu Bajkonur w Kazachstanie. Rakieta Sojuz-FG wyniosła kapsułę Sojuz MS-06 na niską orbitę okołoziemską (LEO). Na pokładzie Sojuza MS-06 znalazło się trzech kosmonautów:

Aleksandr Misurkin (2 lot, Rosja, Roskosmos)

Mark Vande Hei (1 lot, USA, NASA)

Joseph Acaba (3 lot, USA, NASA)

Załoga misji Sojuz MS-06 / Credits – NASA, Roskomos

Start Sojuza MS-06 – 12.09.2017 / Credits – NASA TV

Lot przebiegł prawidłowo i Sojuz znalazł się na prawidłowej wstępnej orbicie LEO. Przez kolejne godziny Sojuz MS-06 “gonił” Międzynarodową Stację Kosmiczną (ISS), dokąd dotarł mniej niż sześć godzin później. Cumowanie do Stacji nastąpiło o 04:55 CEST.

Kosmonauci weszli w skład Ekspedycji 53. na ISS. Sojuz MS-06 pozostanie na przyłączony do ISS do końca lutego 2018 roku.

(NASA, PFA, LK)
http://kosmonauta.net/2017/09/sojuz-ms-06-na-iss/#prettyPhoto

(...) As previously outlined by AmericaSpace, this crewing composition has changed substantially in recent months. Original plans anticipated Misurkin, Vande Hei and cosmonaut Nikolai Tikhonov to launch on Soyuz MS-04 in March 2017. However, Russia’s decision last year to reduce its crew complement aboard the ISS led to the elimination of Tikhonov and the retraining of Vande Hei to assume his former duty in the systems-intensive Flight Engineer-1 seat aboard the Soyuz. To allow for Vande Hei’s additional training, his mission with Misurkin was correspondingly moved to the Soyuz MS-06 slot in September 2017. In tandem, NASA took advantage of the reduction of Russian cosmonauts and added an extra U.S. astronaut to the station’s crew, thereby ensuring a permanent six-strong staff. (...)
http://www.americaspace.com/2017/09/12/expedition-53-ready-to-expand-to-six-man-strength-with-soyuz-ms-06-launch/

https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/09/11/soyuz-rocket-rolled-out-for-next-station-crew-launch/
https://spaceflightnow.com/2017/09/13/soyuz-docks-with-space-station-adding-three-to-labs-crew/
https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2017/09/soyuz-ms-06-three-crewmembers-to-the-iss/
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3936
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3937
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3938
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 15, 2017, 07:30 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Slavin

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #372 dnia: Wrzesień 17, 2017, 12:10 »
Dragon CRS-12 został odłączony od ISS. Proponuję odblokować wątek o samym Dragonie CRS-12.

Dragon powróci z około 1900 kg ładunku ze stacji.

Offline Slavin

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #373 dnia: Wrzesień 17, 2017, 14:00 »
Dragon CRS-12 odłączony od ISS.

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #374 dnia: Wrzesień 17, 2017, 14:27 »
Wątek o CRS-12 nadal zamknięty, więc niech będzie tutaj:

SpaceX‏Konto zweryfikowane @SpaceX 3 godz.3 godziny temu
Dragon will re-enter Earth's atmosphere in ~5 hours. Splashdown at 10:15 a.m. EDT, 14:15 UTC.

Wodowanie za niecałe dwie godziny - o 16:15 CEST.

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #374 dnia: Wrzesień 17, 2017, 14:27 »