Autor Wątek: ISS - Międzynarodowa Stacja Kosmiczna (2020)  (Przeczytany 76833 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: ISS - Międzynarodowa Stacja Kosmiczna (2020)
« Odpowiedź #45 dnia: Styczeń 30, 2020, 23:38 »

Great achievements in human spaceflight bring not only our greatest triumphs, but also our deepest sorrow. Today @NASA and the @Space_Station Expedition 61 crew remember the astronauts that gave their lives reaching for the stars. Ad astra, sisters and brothers.
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #46 dnia: Styczeń 31, 2020, 15:30 »
Cygnus opuszcza Stację!

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #47 dnia: Styczeń 31, 2020, 16:39 »
Odłączenie o 12:15 CET i zwolnienie o 15:36 Cygnusa-12 od ISS:

W załączniku schemat podłączonych do ISS statków po zwolneniu Cygnusa-12:
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 25, 2021, 22:16 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline suchyy

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: Styczeń 31, 2020, 17:22 »
Za chwilę widoczny nad Polską (o ile ktoś ma stosowną pogodę) przelot ISS. Ciekawe jak daleko od stacji będzie Cygnus na dwie godz. po odłączeniu od ISS? Niestety u mnie chmury!  :( przelot nad Polską południową prawie przez zenit:

górowanie: 17:48:20 CET (dla Lublina: 84° N)

Gdzie się można spodziewać Cygnusa, za, przed, z boku ISS?
« Ostatnia zmiana: Styczeń 31, 2020, 17:44 wysłana przez suchyy »
Pozdrowienia z Lublina: Jurek (suchyy).

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: Styczeń 31, 2020, 17:22 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #49 dnia: Luty 04, 2020, 17:17 »
Feb. 4, 2020

Space Station 20th: Celebrating Birthdays on ISS

As of this writing, astronauts and cosmonauts have celebrated 81 birthdays aboard the International Space Station (ISS), an average of about four per year since human occupancy began in November 2000. As crewmembers made repeat flights to ISS, a number have celebrated more than one birthday in space, the record now standing at four. In addition to celebrating their own special days traveling in space, ISS crewmembers participate remotely in the anniversary festivities of their ground-based loved ones, co-workers, celebrities, historical figures, pets, and even organizations from their outpost in low Earth orbit. Prior to the ISS Program, dozens more astronauts and cosmonauts celebrated their special day in orbit, mostly aboard Soviet and Russian space stations, since the first event in 1971. Space limitations don’t allow featuring every space-based birthday, and some were more private events, but we provide a healthy and happy sample of celebrations through the years.

The first person to celebrate a birthday in space was Soviet cosmonaut Viktor I. Patsayev, who turned 38 on June 19, 1971, during his 24-day mission aboard the world’s first experimental space station Salyut. The first American astronaut to celebrate his birthday in space was Charles “Pete” Conrad, when he turned 43 aboard the Skylab 1 space station on June 2, 1973. Richard H. Truly became the first Space Shuttle astronaut to celebrate a birthday in space when STS-2 launched on his 44th birthday on Nov. 12, 1981. Quite the birthday candle!

Janet L. Kavandi, the first woman to celebrate a birthday in space, has the distinction of having the first birthday on ISS on July 17, 2001. Kavandi, a crewmember aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis during the STS-104 mission, celebrated the event on the day her crewmates Michael L. Gernhardt and James F. Reilly conducted their second EVA of the mission to install the Quest airlock onto ISS. Her orbital birthday cake consisted of a lit penlite stuck in a brownie. Expedition 4 Commander Yuri I. Onufriyenko holds the distinction as the first long-duration crewmember to celebrate a birthday aboard ISS on Feb. 6, 2002, while Expedition 6 Science Office Donald Pettit holds that honor as the first American long-duration crewmember to celebrate his birthday on ISS, on April 20, 2003.

Expedition 7 Science Officer Ed T. Lu considers Honolulu, Hawaii, his hometown. In honor of his 40th birthday on July 1, 2003, which he celebrated aboard ISS with his crewmate Yuri I. Malenchenko, Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle proclaimed that day as “Edward Tsang Lu Day” in his home state. Knowing of his fondness for Hawaiian aloha shirts, Malenchenko as well as personnel in Mission Control in Houston wore the colorful shirts to help Lu celebrate his birthday.

For his 54th birthday on April 15, 2005, Expedition 11 Flight Engineer and ISS Science Officer John L. Phillips received a warm sendoff from his family at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan as he and his crewmates launched to ISS – undoubtedly the most memorable birthday candle Phillips had ever enjoyed!

As Commander of Expedition 20, Gennadi I. Padalka helped initiate 6-crew operations aboard ISS, significantly increasing crew time available for research. Uniquely, Expedition 20 included crewmembers from all five ISS partners – Padalka and Roman Y. Romanenko from Russia, Michael R. Barratt from NASA, Robert B. Thirsk from Canada, Frank L. DeWinne from the European Space Agency (ESA), and Koichi Wakata from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA). On June 21, 2009, Padalka turned 51 and his five crewmates helped him celebrate his second of four birthdays aboard ISS, the most of anyone to date. In addition, all six crewmembers also celebrated Father’s Day that fell on the same day and Wakata’s 100th day in space.

The day he arrived on ISS on May 17, 2012, as a member of Expedition 32 also happened to be astronaut Joseph M. “Joe” Acaba’s 45th birthday – what a way to celebrate! Less than three months later, on Aug. 9, Acaba helped to honor the 68th birthday of an iconic American figure, Smokey the Bear. NASA helped the US Forest Service and the Texas State Forest Service celebrate Smokey’s birthday, which included a visit by the fire prevention spokesperson (spokesbear?) to Mission Control, with astronaut Michael E. Fossum providing a personal tour and Acaba beaming down a congratulatory message, with a plush version of Smokey floating behind him in the Cupola module.

Astronaut Sunita L. Williams celebrated her birthday aboard ISS on Sept. 19, 2012, coinciding with International Talk Like a Pirate Day; as Commander of Expedition 33 she “ordered” her crewmates Yuri I. Malenchenko and Akihiko Hoshide to join her in dressing as pirates.  For dinner that evening, they shared lobster, saag paneer, yakatori, Japanese bacon/pork in sauce and good luck Japanese rice with red beans, and via a video link with family members on the ground Williams virtually blew out candles on a birthday cake. Six days earlier, Williams and her crewmates celebrated her Jack Russell terrier Gorby’s 11th birthday.

Expedition 36 Commander Pavel V. Vinogradov celebrated his 60th birthday aboard ISS on Aug. 21, 2013, the oldest person to celebrate such an occasion in space. He had previously celebrated two other birthdays in orbit, in 1997 aboard Mir and in 2006 aboard ISS. Vinogradov’s crewmates Christopher J. Cassidy, Alexander A. Misurkin, Karen L. Nyberg, and Luca S. Parmitano recorded birthday wishes for him in three languages while Misurkin and crewmate Fyodor N. Yurchikhin joined him in a video downlink celebration.

In celebration of the 750th anniversary of Italian writer Dante’s birth, ESA’s Italian astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti read from the first canto of Paradiso in a transmission from ISS. The reading (in Italian) was aired at the Odeon Cinema in Florence, Italy, on April 24, 2015. Cristoforetti celebrated her own birthday aboard ISS two days later with her crewmates Terry W. Virts, Anton N. Shkaplerov, Scott J. Kelly, Mikhail B. Korniyenko, and Gennadi I. Padalka.

To surprise astronaut Scott J. Kelly for his Feb. 21, 2016, birthday during his one-year mission aboard ISS, his twin brother astronaut Mark E. Kelly arranged for the delivery of a life-size gorilla costume to the station. In addition to some mild-mannered shenanigans while wearing the gorilla costume that he posted to social media, such as chasing fellow Expedition 46 crewmember Timothy N. Peake through the Destiny module, Kelly also recorded some educational videos dressed in the non-standard garb.

ESA’s French astronaut Thomas G. Pesquet is an accomplished musician, especially fond of playing the saxophone. His Expedition 50 crewmates R. Shane Kimbrough, Andrei I. Borisenko, Sergei N. Ryzhikov, Peggy A. Whitson, and Oleg V. Novitsky arranged to have an alto saxophone delivered to ISS. They kept the saxophone hidden aboard ISS and to his great delight and amazement presented it to Pesquet on his birthday on Feb. 27, 2017, who entertained them and the ground with his musical talents.

With regard to birthdays the week of Sep. 22, 2019, was a busy one aboard ISS for the Expedition 60 crew. On Sept. 25, NASA astronaut T. Nick Hague celebrated his 44th birthday, two days later it was ESA astronaut Luca S. Parmitano’s 43rd (and second aboard ISS), followed the next day by Russian cosmonaut Aleksei N. Ovchinin’s 48th. The crew decorated an orange with letters spelling out HAPPY BIRTHDAY but also had cake with chocolate frosting decorated with candy-coated chocolates.

When not celebrating their own birthdays, ISS crewmembers enjoy recognizing other anniversaries. Expedition 44 Flight Engineer Kjell N. Lindgren received Master’s and Doctor of Medicine degrees from universities in Colorado and celebrated the 139th anniversary of that state’s entry into the Union on Aug. 1, 2015. Expedition 48 Commander Jeffrey N. Williams beamed down a greeting to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC, on July 1, 2016

During Expedition 47, the United Kingdom’s first long-duration astronaut Timothy N. Peake helped to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th birthday on April 21, 2016, by posing in the Cupola with a hand-written Happy Birthday sign and wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with “Science is Great Britain.” Canadian Space Agency astronaut and Expedition 58 Flight Engineer David Saint-Jacques commemorated the 140th anniversary of the birth of Nobel Prize winning scientist Albert Einstein on Pi Day March 14, 2019. To honor Aleksei A. Leonov, the first person to conduct a spacewalk or Extra-Vehicular Activity (EVA), on his 85th birthday (May 30, 2019), Expedition 59 cosmonauts Oleg D. Kononenko and Aleksei N. Ovchinin attached signs to the backs of their Orlan suits for their own EVA the previous day.  Kononenko’s sign read “Leonov Number 1” and Ovchinin’s “Happy Birthday Aleksei Arkhipovich” in Russian.

While cake is a staple at ground-based birthday celebrations, in weightlessness cake generates crumbs that can float around the cabin with the risk of crewmembers inhaling them or equipment being damaged. Family members and colleagues often join in the celebrations by bringing birthday cake to Mission Control and having a virtual party with the crews aboard ISS. For example, during Expedition 16, controllers baked a golf-cart shaped birthday cake for Daniel M. Tani’s birthday on Feb. 1, 2008, and during Expedition 56, for Andrew J. “Drew” Feustel’s birthday on Aug. 25, 2018, his wife Indira brought a cake to Mission Control and enjoyed a celebration via a two-way video conference. For the triple birthday celebrations in September 2019, the crewmembers treated themselves to chocolate-iced cake with candy-coated chocolates as decoration. Birthday candles, however, are strictly forbidden on ISS.

And finally, astronauts and cosmonauts aboard ISS celebrated the anniversaries of the unique platform aboard which they live and work. In November 2008, ten years after the launch of the station’s first element, the Zarya module, Expedition 18 crewmembers C. Michael Fincke, Yuri V. Lonchakov, and Gregory E. Chamitoff recorded a message for the event. In November 2018, Expedition 57 crewmembers Alexander Gerst, Sergei V. Prokopyev, and Serena M. Auñón-Chancellor reflected on the significance of ISS on its 20th anniversary.

John Uri
NASA Johnson Space Center

całość: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/space-station-20th-celebrating-birthdays-on-iss
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #50 dnia: Luty 05, 2020, 21:00 »
Załoga 61 kończy pracę na ISS, a jutro wraca na Ziemię. Na ISS rozpocznie się 62 ekspedycja stała w składzie dowódca Oleg Skripoczka (Roskosmos) oraz inżynierowie pokładowi Jessica Meir i Andrew Morgan (NASA).

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #51 dnia: Luty 06, 2020, 11:27 »
Po odłączeniu Sojuza MS-13 schemat podłączonych do ISS statków w załączniku:
Progress MS-13 (74) i Sojuz MS-15.
- Albert Einstein

Online Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #52 dnia: Luty 06, 2020, 16:19 »
Ćwiczenia na pokładzie ISS
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 6 LUTEGO 2020

(...) Europejski astronauta Luca Parmitano, obecnie przebywający na ISS, prezentuje na poniższym nagraniu typowe ćwiczenia fizyczne na pokładzie ISS. W tym nagraniu wykorzystano ujęcia z ćwiczeń innych europejskich astronautów: Samanthy Cristoforetti oraz Alexandra Gersta.

Ćwiczenia na ISS / Credits – European Space Agency, ESA

Można się spodziewać, że w przyszłości, podczas pierwszych misji załogowych poza bezpośrednie otoczenie Ziemi, wzrośnie intensywność ćwiczeń fizycznych astronautów. (...)

(...)
https://kosmonauta.net/2020/02/cwiczenia-na-pokladzie-iss/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 25, 2021, 22:16 wysłana przez mss »

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #53 dnia: Luty 06, 2020, 21:29 »
Ciekawe, czy jest dostępna publikacja/dokument z opisem wszystkich typowych ćwiczeń fizycznych: przed misją, w trakcie i po powrocie na Ziemię. Ja nic takiego nie widziałem, a pewnie coś takiego już opracowano.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #54 dnia: Luty 07, 2020, 17:34 »
Aktualne zdjęcie 62 załogi na pokładzie ISS:

Jessica Meir @Astro_Jessica:
Friday fun with numbers. During @iss #Expedition61 we 6 worked as 1. But what happens when you divide 6 by 2? #Expedition62
- Albert Einstein

Online Orionid

• Weteran

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #56 dnia: Luty 18, 2020, 14:13 »
18.02.2020 o 10:05 CET nastąpiło uchwycenie, a o 12:16 dołączenie Cygnusa-13 do ISS.

Schemat podłączonych z ISS statków jak w załączniku:
« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 20, 2020, 13:36 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Online Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #57 dnia: Luty 28, 2020, 08:15 »
Wycieczka po ISS – styczeń 2020
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 28 LUTEGO 2020

Astronauci Luca Parmitano oraz Andrew Morgan zapraszają na wycieczkę po modułach Międzynarodowej Stacji Kosmicznej. (...)

Jak dziś wyglądają moduły mieszkalne ISS? Poniższe nagranie, powstałe 26 stycznia 2020 roku prezentuje aktualny wygląd modułów załogowych Stacji. W tej “wycieczce” po ISS uczestniczą astronauci Luca Parmitano (ESA) oraz Andrew Morgan (NASA). Warto tu dodać, że tych dwóch astronautów dzień wcześniej wykonało spacer kosmiczny EVA-64. Luca Parmitano powrócił na Ziemię 6 lutego 2020.

Wycieczka po wnętrzu ISS – 26 stycznia 2020 / Credits – European Space Agency, ESA

Aktualnie przewiduje się, że przez większą część lat dwudziestych ISS będzie funkcjonować na orbicie. (...)

https://kosmonauta.net/2020/02/wycieczka-po-iss-styczen-2020/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 25, 2021, 22:17 wysłana przez mss »

Online Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #58 dnia: Marzec 02, 2020, 08:22 »
Start rakiety z perspektywy ISS
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 2 MARCA 2020

(...) Innym ciekawym dynamicznym zjawiskiem obserwowanym z ISS jest start rakiety. Prezentowane poniżej nagranie to start rakiety Sojuz-FG z bezzałogowym pojazdem Progress MS-10, które nastąpiło 16 listopada 2018. Celem misji Progressa była właśnie Stacja. Przebywający wówczas na pokładzie ISS astronauta Alexander Gerst (Niemcy/ESA) sfotografował ten start przy użyciu lustrzanki cyfrowej. Po przesłaniu zdjęć na Ziemię jeden z pasjonautów astronautyki wykonał poniższe nagranie w rozdzielczości 4K.

Start rakiety obserwowany z pokładu ISS – 16/11/2018 / Credits – Raw Space

(...)
https://kosmonauta.net/2020/03/start-rakiety-z-perspektywy-iss/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 25, 2021, 22:17 wysłana przez mss »

Online Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: Marzec 02, 2020, 08:22 »
Pierwsze ciastka upieczone w kosmosie zostaną wypróbowane na Ziemi
25.01.2020 Autor: Zbigniew Wojtasiński

Na Ziemię przetransportowano ciastka z kawałkami czekolady, które po raz pierwszy upieczono na pokładzie Międzynarodowej Stacji Kosmicznej ISS – poinformowało BBC News. Według serwisu test ich smaku dopiero się odbędzie.

Pieczenie ciastek na orbicie Ziemi wykonano w ramach eksperymentu. Jego celem było sprawdzenie, czy w warunkach nieważkości możliwe jest upieczenie ciastek, które w przyszłości, w czasie długotrwałych podróży kosmicznych, mogłyby umilać astronautom czas. Specjalny piekarnik przetransportowano na orbitę okołoziemską w listopadzie 2019 r. Pieczenie ciasteczek odbyło się w grudniu, a 7 stycznia 2020 r. część z nich wysłano na Ziemię na pokładzie statku kosmicznego SpaceX Dragon.

Astronauci Luca Parmitano i Christina Koch w ciągu kilku dni upiekli pięć ciastek z czekoladą, przyrządzając je w różnych warunkach. Sprawdzali, jaki będzie odpowiedni czas pieczenia i schładzania. Ciasto dostarczyła na orbitę kuchnia jednej z sieci hotelarskich.

Na Ziemi takie ciastka zwykle piecze się w temperaturze 150 st. C przez 20 minut. Jednak na orbicie okołoziemskiej - w stanie nieważkości - wymagało to więcej czasu. Pierwsze ciastko pieczone było jedynie przez 25 minut; jak się okazało - zbyt krótko, bo pozostało niedopieczone. Obróbka termiczna kolejnych dwóch ciasteczek trwała 75 minut i dopiero wówczas na stacji orbitalnej pojawił się charakterystyczny zapach. Ale i to trwało zbyt krótko.

Czwarte ciastko pieczono przez 120 minut i wydawało się, że jest już dobre, bo - jak powiedział Parmitano - nareszcie zbrązowiało. Na wszelki wypadek podjęto jeszcze piątą próbę. Tym razem pieczenie trwało 130 minut.

Na razie nikt nie wie, jak smakują ciastka z kosmosu, gdyż ze względów bezpieczeństwa nie przeprowadzono degustacji. Ciasteczka przetransportowane na Ziemię mają być najpierw przetestowane pod względem bezpieczeństwa, po czym odbędzie się degustacja. Na razie pozostają zamrożone w laboratorium w Houston. (PAP)

http://naukawpolsce.pap.pl/aktualnosci/news%2C80471%2Cpierwsze-ciastka-upieczone-w-kosmosie-zostana-wyprobowane-na-ziemi.html
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/jan/23/space-baked-chocolate-chip-cookies#maincontent
https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/26/21038210/nasa-international-space-station-astronauts-zero-g-oven-cookies-holidays

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: Marzec 02, 2020, 08:22 »