Autor Wątek: ISS - Międzynarodowa Stacja Kosmiczna (2017)  (Przeczytany 107442 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline perian

• Weteran
  • LOXem i ropą! ;)
Odp: ISS - Międzynarodowa Stacja Kosmiczna (2017)
« Odpowiedź #45 dnia: Styczeń 08, 2017, 09:51 »
Warto odnotować, że stare baterie zostają jako "zapas".

Offline Matias

• Moderator Globalny
« Odpowiedź #46 dnia: Styczeń 08, 2017, 17:22 »
Warto odnotować, że stare baterie zostają jako "zapas".

Nie do końca. Ogólnie 6 baterii Li-Ion zastępuje 12 baterii starego typu Ni-H2 (a więc wymiana 1/4 baterii na ISS -> na jednym segmencie kratowniczym, omawiane dwa spacery kosmiczne dzieją się wokół kratownicy S4). Dziewięć baterii Ni-H2 trafia na paletę EP japońskiego HTV i wraca "do atmosfery". Oznacza to, że po obecnej wymianie zostaną na ISS trzy baterie Ni-H2 (zainstalowane blisko miejsc ich wcześniejszego pobytu, ale całkowicie odłączone). I przy każdej kolejnej wizycie HTV z nowymi bateriami Li-Ion dziewięć baterii Ni-H2 będzie wracało "do atmosfery". Po zakończeniu wszystkich czterech operacji wymiany, przeprowadzonych na każdej kratownicy i po dostarczeniu "w bagażnikach" czterech statków HTV nowych kompletów Li-Ion, zostanie więc na ISS łącznie 12 jednostek starych baterii Ni-H2.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #47 dnia: Styczeń 09, 2017, 22:49 »
Peggy podczas ostatniego spaceru...
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: Styczeń 10, 2017, 00:20 »
A do zaplanowanego na 13. stycznia 2017 występu w otwartej przestrzeni kosmicznej przygotowuje się Thomas Pesquet.

The next spacewalk will take place this Friday to complete the upgrades which include connecting new batteries, installing adapter plates and stowing older batteries. Commander Shane Kimbrough will suit up for the second time in a week joining first-time spacewalker astronaut Thomas Pesquet from the European Space Agency.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2017/01/09/second-spacewalk-sets-stage-for-upcoming-cargo-missions/

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #48 dnia: Styczeń 10, 2017, 00:20 »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #49 dnia: Styczeń 13, 2017, 03:06 »
Experiment in Space

by Staff Writers Moscow (Sputnik) Jan 11, 2017

Russian astronauts will conduct a geophysical experiment, named "Terminator," onboard the International Space Station. The goal of the experiment is to study atmospheric structures and then build climate models based on its data.

Russian astronauts Fyodor Yurchikhin and Sergey Ryazansky are now undergoing training at the Yuri Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center to be able to conduct the Terminator experiment onboard the ISS, a representative of the training center told journalists.

The main goal of the experiment is to study wave flows rising from the lower to upper atmosphere. It will become the first step to work out a scientific and methodological basis for a new generation of space monitoring technologies that will provide useful information for building up climate models and predicting environmental conditions with their help.

As a part of the experiment, the astronauts will perform measurements in the area of the solar terminus which is a moving line that separates the illuminated day side and the dark night side of a planetary body.

They will observe so-called night clouds in the atmosphere of the Earth in the upper mesosphere and take pictures of the clouds in four different wavelength bands across the visible and infrared spectra.

Soyuz MS-04 commander Fyodor Yurchikhin and NASA flight engineer Jack Fischer are expected to launch at the end of March. Sergey Ryazansky will arrive to the ISS in May.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/Russian_Astronauts_to_Hold_Terminator_Experiment_in_Space_999.html

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #50 dnia: Styczeń 13, 2017, 12:43 »
Spacerek się zaczął. Można oglądać na nasa-tv :)

Offline KP

• Senior
  • Ale to wszystko ciekawe
« Odpowiedź #51 dnia: Styczeń 13, 2017, 18:46 »
Koniec spaceru. Peegy ich rozbiera.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #52 dnia: Styczeń 13, 2017, 19:36 »
197. spacer (amerykański spacer nr 39) związany z obsługą MSK trwał 5 godzin i 58 minut.
Łączny czas wszystkich takich spacerów to 1230 godzin (51 dni 6 godzin) 4 minuty. Amerykanin Shane Kimbrough z łącznym czasem 25 godzin 22 minuty zajmuje 62. miejsce, a 4 Francuz spacerujący w otwartym kosmosie Thomas Pesquet z czasem 5 godzin 58 minut zajmuje 181. miejsce wśród 220 ludzi ze spacerami na koncie!
« Ostatnia zmiana: Styczeń 14, 2017, 22:29 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #53 dnia: Styczeń 13, 2017, 22:51 »
Tym razem Peggy Whitson pełniła funkcje pomocnicze w przygotowaniu do EVA.

Astronaut Peggy Whitson (center) helps spacewalkers Thomas Pesquet (left) and Shane Kimbrough suit up before beginning their spacewalk Jan. 13, 2017.

(...) The new lithium-ion batteries and adapter plates replace the nickel-hydrogen batteries currently used on the station to store electrical energy generated by the station’s solar arrays. These new batteries provide an improved power capacity for operations with a lighter mass and a smaller volume than the nickel-hydrogen batteries. Robotic work to update the batteries began in January. This was the second of two spacewalks to finalize the installation. Additional batteries will be replaced as part of this power upgrade over the next couple of years as new batteries are delivered to station.

Astronauts were also able to accomplish several get-ahead tasks including stowing padded shields from Node 3 outside of the station to make room inside the airlock and taking photos to document hardware for future spacewalks.(...)

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2017/01/13/second-spacewalk-of-2017-successfully-complete/

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #54 dnia: Styczeń 14, 2017, 01:37 »
Shane Kimbrough  podczas EVA-39

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #55 dnia: Styczeń 14, 2017, 01:38 »

http://m.esa.int/Our_Activities/Human_Spaceflight/Proxima/Spacewalk_for_Thomas_Pesquet

THOMAS PESQUET podczas EVA-39: The requisite space selfie! Nice reflection of Earth in the helmet. Unbelievable feeling to be your own space vehicle…

Today was a great day: we got the work done outside. An unbelievable team effort… of course I took the requisite space #selfie, but a spacewalk is mainly 400 km of void under your feet.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #56 dnia: Styczeń 14, 2017, 22:38 »
Cały spacer EVA-39:

Link do materiału:

Expedition 50 Commander Shane Kimbrough and Flight Engineer Thomas Pesquet of ESA perform the second of two spacewalks to upgrade the orbital outpost’s power system.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #57 dnia: Styczeń 14, 2017, 22:57 »
Krótka wersja filmu z EVA-39:

Link do materiału:

Outside the International Space Station, Expedition 50 Commander Shane Kimbrough of NASA and Flight Engineer Thomas Pesquet of the European Space Agency conducted a spacewalk in U.S. spacesuits to upgrade the system for the 1A power channel of the orbital laboratory’s starboard 4 (S4) truss solar arrays. Moving adapter plates and batteries, Kimbrough completed the work to hook up electrical connections for the last three of six new lithium-ion batteries recently delivered to the station, and to move the last of the old nickel-hydrogen batteries that will be stored on the station. It was the second spacewalk in a week for Kimbrough and the fourth of his career, and the first for Pesquet in the refurbishment of two of the station’s eight power channels. On Jan. 6, Kimbrough and Flight Engineer Peggy Whitson of NASA conducted similar work for the 3A power channel of the station’s S4 solar arrays.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #58 dnia: Styczeń 14, 2017, 23:02 »

Link do materiału:

The second spacewalk of 2017 saw two astronauts hook up new gear to improve the space station's power systems.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: Styczeń 14, 2017, 23:13 »
Fajne ujęcia ze spaceru (Credits: ESA/NASA)

Dangling my feet in space. This is what a spacewalk is: 400km of void under your feet.
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #59 dnia: Styczeń 14, 2017, 23:13 »