Autor Wątek: Expedition Change of Command Ceremony video archive  (Przeczytany 15958 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Expedition Change of Command Ceremony video archive
« dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:00 »
Chciałbym założyć wątek, w którym znalazły by się dostępne zapisy ceremonii przekazania dowództwa na pokładzie MSK, jeśli ktoś znajdzie takowy materiał niech go tutaj wstawi.

Pierwszy, który udało mi się odnaleźć to przekazanie dowództwa z rąk Jurija Malenczenki (załoga 7) do rąk Michaela Foale'a (załoga 8) w dniu 24.10.2003:

"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
Odp: Expedition Change of Command Ceremony video archive
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:05 »

November 25th, 2009. The Expedition 21 Commander Frank De Winne has handed over the control of the ISS to his Flight Engineer Jeff Williams, now the Commander of the brand new Expedition 22 crew of the ISS, because Frank will return to Earth along with Flight Engineers Roman Romanenko and Robert Thirsk, while remaining on board will
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:10 »

Expedition 18 Commander Mike Fincke, along with flight engineers Yury Lonchakov and Greg Chamitoff, officially took charge of the International Space Station on Wednesday, October 22. The Change of Command Ceremony took place just before 2 p.m. EDT with Expedition 17 handing over the controls and wrapping up its stay at the station.

Wednesday was the last full day in space for Expedition 17 crew members Sergei Volkov, commander, and flight engineer Oleg Kononenko. They spent the day packing items and making final preparations in their Soyuz TMA-12 for the ride home.

Spaceflight participant Richard Garriott is also returning to Earth after hitching a ride to the station with Expedition 18. Garriott, Volkov and Kononenko are scheduled to land in the steppes of Kazakhstan around 11:36 p.m. EDT on Thursday, October 23.

Chamitoff is staying aboard the orbiting laboratory until space shuttle Endeavour brings his replacement, Sandra Magnus, on the STS-126 mission in November.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:12 »

Ceremony held onboard ISS 17 March 2010.

In a brief ceremony at 8:45 a.m. EDT, Expedition 22 Commander Jeff Williams thanked the international ground teams and his fellow crewmates, Flight Engineers Maxim Suraev, Oleg Kotov, Soichi Noguchi, and T.J. Creamer, before handing over command of the station to Kotov, who will lead Expedition 23 when Williams and Suraev depart.
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:12 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:20 »

The reins of the International Space Station were passed from Expedition 23 Commander Oleg Kotov to Expedition 24 Commander Alexander Skvortsov in a ceremony aboard the complex May 31, 2010, as the other Expedition crew members looked on. Kotov, JAXA's Soichi Noguchi and NASA's T.J. Creamer will return to Earth June 2 in their Soyuz TMA-17 spacecraft.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:27 »

22.09.2010. During a special Change of Command Ceremony aboard the International Space Station, the reins of the International Space Station were passed from Expedition 24 Commander Alexander Skvortsov to Expedition 25 Commander Doug Wheelock. Expedition 24 crew membersTracy Caldwell Dyson and Mikhail Kornienko will return to Earth on Sept. 24.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:33 »

Expedition 26 Commander Scott Kelly ceremonially handed over command of the International Space Station to Flight Engineer Dmitry Kondratyev on Monday, Mar. 14. Kelly, along with Flight Engineers Oleg Skripochka and Alexander Kaleri, are scheduled to return to Earth aboard the Soyuz TMA-01M on Mar. 16. The departure of Kelly, Skripochka and Kaleri marks the beginning of Expedition 27. Flight Engineers Catherine Coleman and Paolo Nespoli will be remaining aboard the station with Kondratyev. Joining Expedition 27 will be Flight Engineers Ron Garan, Andrey Borisenko and Alexander Samokutyaev. They will launch aboard the Soyuz TMA-21 spacecraft from Baikonur Cosmodrome, Kazakhstan next month.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:35 »

At 11:41 a.m. EDT Sunday, Dmitry Kondratyev, who has been the commander of Expedition 27 aboard the International Space Station, conducted a ceremonial change of command with Andrey Borisenko, who now commands Expedition 27 and will command Expedition 28. Kondratyev, NASA Flight Engineer Cady Coleman and European Space Agency Flight Engineer Paolo Nespoli will return to Earth Monday night inside their Soyuz TMA-20 spacecraft that launched to the station Dec. 15. Expedition 28 will begin officially at the moment of Soyuz undocking.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:37 »
The Expedition 28 International Space Station Commander Andrey Borisenko handed over control to the Station in an official ceremony today at 21:40 UTC to Mike Fossum.

Expedition 28 Crew Members Andrey Borisenko, Alexander Samokutyaev and Ron Garan will depart from the station early Friday morning for a landing several hours later at 06:01 UTC.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 20, 2020, 23:51 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:40 »

The reins of the International Space Station were passed from Expedition 29 Commander Mike Fossum of NASA to his NASA colleague, newly arrived Expedition 30 Commander Dan Burbank in a ceremony on the complex on November 20, 2011. Burbank and Russian Flight Engineers Anton Shkaplerov and Anatoly Ivanishin arrived on the station on November 16 for an expedited handover with Fossum, Russian Flight Engineer Sergei Volkov and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency Flight Engineer Satoshi Furukawa, who will return to Earth in their Soyuz TMA-02M spacecraft on November 22 for a parachute-assisted landing on the steppe of Kazakhstan.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:42 »

The reins of the International Space Station were passed from Expedition 30 Commander Dan Burbank of NASA to cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko during a ceremony on April 25. Kononenko and Flight Engineers Don Pettit of NASA and Andre Kuipers of the European Space Agency arrived at the station on Dec. 23, 2011, and will remain in orbit until July. They will be joined on May 17 by oncoming Expedition 31 crew members Joe Acaba of NASA and Gennady Padalka and Sergei Revin of the Russian Federal Space Agency. Burbank and Russian Flight Engineers Anton Shkaplerov and Anatoly Ivanishin returned to Earth in their Soyuz TMA-22 spacecraft on April 30, making a parachute-assisted landing on the steppe of Kazakhstan.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:45 »

Expedition 31 Commander Oleg Kononenko ceremonially handed command of the International Space Station to Russian cosmonaut Gennady Padalka. The two cosmonauts along with their four station crewmates were inside the Kibo laboratory for the crew handover.

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:53 »

Expedition 32/33 Change of Command Ceremony
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:55 »

Expedition 33/34 Change of Command Ceremony. Expedition 33 Commander Suni Williams hands over station command to Expedition 34 Commander Kevin Ford in a ceremony that took place Saturday Nov. 17, 2012. Williams returned to Earth with two crewmates the following day landing in Kazakhstan inside the Soyuz TMA-05M spacecraft.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 20, 2020, 23:50 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:58 »

ISS Expedition 34/35 Change of Command Ceremony Kevin Ford (USA) to Chris Hadfield (Canada) 13.03.2013
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Czerwiec 17, 2016, 23:58 »