Autor Wątek: Przyszłe załogi  (Przeczytany 605756 razy)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Przyszłe załogi
« Odpowiedź #1230 dnia: Lipiec 05, 2017, 23:48 »
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3829
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3830

wodne szkolenie przyszłych zalóg MSK

Sojuza MS-09 podstawowa i dublerzy (jako dowódca wystąpił w czasie treningu instruktor z CPK: Aleksiej Chomienczuk):
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1231 dnia: Lipiec 05, 2017, 23:50 »
Film z wodnego szkolenia powyższych załóg:

« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 19, 2021, 23:28 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1232 dnia: Lipiec 05, 2017, 23:54 »
Stroje załogi Sojuza MS-06 przygotowane do użycia:
- Albert Einstein

Offline NewMan

• Senior
« Odpowiedź #1233 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2017, 15:51 »
Biogram Gregory'ego Wisemana (z naboru 2009, 1 lot kosmiczny na ISS w załodze 41 od maja do listopada 2014) został przeniesiony z kategorii "aktywnych astronautów" do "management-u".

Ma być zastepcą szefa Biura Astronautów.

Komentarz: młody jak na "managera"; ma dopiero 41 lat. Być może powróci do grona "aktywnych".

NewMan

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1233 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2017, 15:51 »

Online kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #1234 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2017, 17:24 »
Czy wiadomo dlaczego? Może problemy zdrowotne?

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1235 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2017, 18:40 »
Nowy szef Biura astronautów, wybrał sobie zastępcę,
czas pokaże czy ma szansę na powrót do statusu aktywnego astronauty.

Na dzień dzisiejszy 43 astronautów jest aktywnych i 12 nowych kandydatów, w porównaniu do 27 kosmonautów rosyjskich (nowy nabór kończy się 14.07 i zobaczymy ilu będzie wybranych nowych?).

« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipiec 06, 2017, 23:14 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1236 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2017, 23:21 »
Mark T. Vande Hei‏ @Astro_Sabot

L-69.  Soyuz MS-05 backups had their Soyuz final today.  Super proud to be on this crew and thrilled to have passed!
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1237 dnia: Lipiec 07, 2017, 21:08 »
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3833
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3834

Szkolenie wodne zakończyła załoga Owczynin, Hague i Arnold.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 19, 2021, 23:30 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1238 dnia: Lipiec 12, 2017, 21:41 »
USASMDC/ARSTRAT‏ @ArmySMDC

STAND-TO: Army Astronaut Program http://ow.ly/pkvh30dzg7s  @NASA #USArmy @AstroAnnimal

https://www.army.mil/standto/archive_2017-07-12/?s_cid=standto

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1239 dnia: Lipiec 13, 2017, 00:27 »
Była astronautka z Kanady Julie Payette ma zostać kolejną Panią Gubernator generalną Kanady na lata 2017-2022.

Więcej: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/governor-general-canada-julie-payette-1.4201614

Canadian astronaut Julie Payette, left, smiles after being awarded the Order of Canada by Gov. Gen. David Johnston at Rideau Hall in 2011. Payette will be named Johnston's replacement on Thursday. (Christopher Pike/Reuters)
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1240 dnia: Lipiec 13, 2017, 20:50 »
Od 14.03. trwa wybór kandydatów na przyszłych rosyjskich kosmonautów. Zgłoszenia kandydatów mają trwać do 14.07.2017. ...

Wybór kandydatów został przedłużony...zgłosiło się podobno 250 osób (mniej niż poprzednim razem 5 lat temu).
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipiec 13, 2017, 20:58 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1241 dnia: Lipiec 14, 2017, 16:57 »
Mark T. Vande Hei‏ @Astro_Sabot

The Expedition 53 Gang of Six. We'll be together on #SpaceStation starting 9/13.  The gents on the group's left (photo's right) launch 7/28.

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1242 dnia: Lipiec 14, 2017, 22:32 »
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/technology/amp/Orion-testers-make-one-giant-leap-into-Gulf-of-11287819.php

Orion testers make one giant leap into Gulf of Mexico
Andrea Rumbaugh | on July 14, 2017

NASA's Orion, carrying the nation's hopes and dreams for reaching the Red Planet, completed an important test Thursday as a group of astronauts safely exited a mockup of the spacecraft's crew module in conditions they might experience following an ocean splashdown.

Under a punishing midday sun, four astronauts found themselves bobbing in the Gulf of Mexico some four miles off Galveston Island. The mission was to simulate an emergency scenario that required opening the top hatch and jumping into the water - a high-risk possibility should Orion one day make it to Mars and back.

After climbing a rope ladder to the top of the spacecraft, the astronauts practiced deploying a life raft and throwing survival equipment overboard. They inflated banana-like flotation devices under their armpits and leaped into the Gulf's blue-green water.

A boat waited nearby in the relative calm in case something went wrong during the trial run. But actual splashdown conditions might not be as favorable. And the astronauts would be performing the task after spending well more than a year in zero gravity in a multimillion-mile trip through space.

"It's exponentially harder," said astronaut Suni Williams, who was aboard an observation boat with members of the media. "You've got that adrenaline and you're going to do it. And you're going to get through it, more than likely. But it's really going to be hard because people come back from space and they're tired and they don't feel good."

NASA's new Space Launch System, billed as "the world's most powerful rocket," has undergone multiple tests, including a trial of the RS-25 engine controller earlier in March. This week's series marked the first time humans - attired in specially designed "survival system spacesuits" - exited the Orion crew module in open water.

There were many steps before the astronauts actually slipped into the Gulf. They first had to undo their seat belts and the various tubes connected to their suits to provide oxygen, communication and a cooling system. Then they used a pulley system to lower the 100-pound hatch and move it out of the way.

The goal of all this is to take a new generation of astronauts to the Red Planet.

"Which is where we want to go as NASA," Williams said. "We want to explore."

Williams predicted the first unmanned flight of the Space Launch System rocket and Orion, called Exploration Mission-1, will occur in 2018 or 2019. The first flight with crew members on board, Exploration Mission-2, could be in the early 2020s.

She credited the commercial sector with helping NASA free up resources and manpower to focus on Mars. Commercial space companies are building rockets and spacecraft to take cargo and people to the International Space Station, for example.

Williams is assigned to the cadre of astronauts training for the initial test flights for the commercially built spacecraft Boeing CST-100 Starliner and SpaceX Dragon. She said companies like these are making space more accessible and helping NASA to inspire young people to join the astronaut corps.

On Thursday, Williams was aboard the Coast Guard cutter Manowar with members of the media. A team of NASA and Defense Department personnel are spending several days this week testing exit procedures in a variety of scenarios.

Thursday's test subjects were astronauts Dan Burbank, Victor Glover, Mike Fincke and Stan Love.

There are a variety of ways that astronauts can exit Orion. A non-emergency technique not tested Thursday involves a Navy ship with a device that's like an inflatable dock. This device wraps around Orion to stabilize it and help people get out of the spacecraft, said Dustin Gohmert, crew survival engineering lead for NASA.

An emergency technique practiced Thursday involves opening a side hatch and climbing onto a life raft, he added.

"Our goal … is to be prepared for any possible contingency," Gohmert said.

Orion's crew module is designed to land in the water and can sustain a four-member crew for 24 hours.

Previous testing was conducted in Johnson Space Center's Neutral Buoyancy Lab, a 6.2-million-gallon pool, and the space agency said more tests in open water are likely.

NASA Astronauts (LtoR) Daniel Burbank, Stanley Love, Mike Fincke and Victor Glover wait to board the Orion capsule they are using for a recovery test about four miles off of Galveston Island in the Gulf of Mexico, Thursday, July 13, 2017. The testing is the first time since the Apollo program that NASA has practiced such egress techniques from a capsule in open water. (Mark Mulligan / Houston Chronicle)

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1243 dnia: Lipiec 14, 2017, 22:45 »

« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipiec 14, 2017, 23:45 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1244 dnia: Lipiec 15, 2017, 15:16 »
Mark T. Vande Hei @Astro_Sabot
The Expedition 53 official photo including @AstroAcaba @astro_paolo & @AstroKomrade.  Tomorrow, most head to Baikonur for MS-05 launch.
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1244 dnia: Lipiec 15, 2017, 15:16 »