Autor Wątek: Europejski program kosmiczny  (Przeczytany 249747 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
Odp: Europejski program kosmiczny
« Odpowiedź #510 dnia: Styczeń 25, 2020, 07:31 »
ESA – konferencja z Dyrektorem Generalnym
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 20 STYCZNIA 2020

(...) Tradycyjnie około połowy stycznia każdego roku, w siedzibie głównej w Paryżu, odbywa się konferencja z Dyrektorem Generalnym ESA. W tym roku ta konferencja odbyła się 15 stycznia. Tematem konferencji prasowej jest omówienie planów na nadchodzący rok. (...)

Konferencja z Dyrektorem Generalnym ESA – 15.01.2020 / Credits – European Space Agency, ESA

(...)
https://kosmonauta.net/2020/01/esa-konferencja-z-dyrektorem-generalnym/

Offline ah

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #511 dnia: Styczeń 26, 2020, 15:36 »
Ciekawy, choć nienowy, dokument pobudził niedawno dyskusje na forach astronautycznych: https://web.uniroma1.it/cras/sites/default/files/download/Astorg%20Conference%207%20May%202019.pdf. Jest to prezentacja "CNES  FUTURE  LAUNCHER  ROADMAP" na temat francuskiego poglądu na rozwój rakiet dla Europy. Poza głównym wątkiem zawiera rekapitulację zmian w rynku rakiet nośnych w ostatnich latach, w tym wiele ciekawych szczegółów, rozproszonych dotychczas w różnych publikacjach (łącznie ze strukturą własnościową SpaceX).
Główny schemat rozwoju w najbliższych latach to:
Ariane 6 > Ariane Next (2030)>Ariane Ultimate (2040)

;)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Styczeń 26, 2020, 15:54 wysłana przez ah »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #512 dnia: Luty 21, 2020, 00:19 »
Dzień Informacyjny w obszarze Bezpieczne Społeczeństwa KE
BY REDAKCJA ON 19 LUTEGO 2020

W dniach 12-13 marca 2020 r. w Brukseli odbędzie się oficjalny Dzień Informacyjny oraz spotkania brokerskie w obszarze Bezpieczne Społeczeństwa. (...)

https://kosmonauta.net/2020/02/dzien-informacyjny-oraz-spotkania-brokerskie-w-obszarze-bezpieczne-spoleczenstwa-ke/

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #513 dnia: Luty 28, 2020, 16:43 »
Jan Woerner opuszcza ESA
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 28 LUTEGO 2020

(...) Dwudziestego ósmego lutego Jan Woerner na swoim blogu na stronie ESA poinformował, że postanowił nie ubiegać się o kolejną kadencję w roli dyrektora. Jan Woerner uważa, że ESA powinna być zarządzana przez młodszą osobę (obecny Dyrektor ma 67 lat).

Oczywiście praca Jana Woernera jest daleka od zakończenia – aktualnie trwają prace nad współpracą z Unią Europejską w latach 2021-2027. Trwają także pierwsze przygotowania do Rady Ministerialnej ESA w 2022 roku – w trakcie tego spotkania z pewnością zapadną decyzje co do udziału Europejczyków w lotach załogowych na Księżyc. Trwać będą także analizy przyszłych misji kosmicznych oraz nowych inicjatyw w Europie.

Po zakończeniu kadencji w ESA Jan Woerner planuje wrócić do nauczania oraz badań naukowych. Przez lata profesor Woerner wykładał na różnych niemieckich uniwersytetach oraz wspierał działania wdrażań badań naukowych do przemysłu.

(ESA)
https://kosmonauta.net/2020/02/jan-woerner-opuszcza-esa/

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #513 dnia: Luty 28, 2020, 16:43 »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #514 dnia: Luty 28, 2020, 16:43 »
FEBRUARY 2020, A FAR FROM ORDINARY MONTH
Written by JAN WÖRNER 28 February 2020

This month started with some very positive news for ESA, with the return of Luca Parmitano after a very impressive mission on board the ISS including 4 EVAs to make the AMS ready for further research. Not only that but Solar Orbiter was launched, a mission conducted together with NASA to investigate the Sun, the star which secures life on our home planet, Earth.

But this is also a month in which we have witnessed the spread of the coronavirus across the globe. To begin with, there was some hope that it would be possible to limit its geographical spread, but the interconnected nature of today’s world, which has so many positive aspects, also provides a fertile breeding ground for the global spread of such a virus. As soon as the virus reached Europe we defined clear measures for ESA to minimise its spread. Due to the necessity for us to continue operating satellites, there are some limits to what we can do. Each and every one of us, though, must act responsibly to help counteract the corona virus, including through minimising travel, avoiding events attended by many people, washing our hands regularly and finally contacting a doctor immediately in the event that we develop the by now well-known symptoms.

There is one other message that I would like to take this opportunity to convey: for some months now there have been discussions about whether or not I would stay on for another term. Having given a great deal of thought to the question, I finally decided against it.

I will be 67 at the end of my term and I believe it is time to hand over to a younger leader. After more than 25 years heading public institutions, now is a good time to move on. I am still a civil engineer and eager to be active as such by focusing once again primarily on teaching and doing my own research.

I will leave ESA with good feelings, even though I will not have implemented 100% of what I had intended. I thank all those who have supported me these last few years. Together we can look back on many achievements – transforming ESA inside and out.

Our record budget for the coming years was secured in November 2019, including a vital increase in the budget for the mandatory programme that funds science and the basic activities that underpin research and development at ESA. The Councils at ministerial level in 2016 and 2019, as well as the interim ministerial with our Member States in 2018, secured strong commitments to our future. This includes what we do and how we talk about ourselves – Space 4.0, United Space in Europe, and our four ‘pillars’ – Science and Exploration, Space Safety and Security, Applications and Enabling and Support Activities. In the coming years, Europe will have an active role in exploring the Moon and Mars, will take the lead on safety and security in space and cyber-resilience, and will continue to provide the very best missions for everything from Earth observation to comet interception.

The space industry is evolving quickly, and together we have ensured that ESA will have a central role. We have issued a joint statement with the European Union and revitalised the ESA-EU Space Council. We are growing our relationship with industry and young businesses through the Business Incubation Centres and the Downstream Gateway, among other initiatives – challenging citizens with the brightest ideas to use space data for life-changing applications. We have also forged new connections with academia through the ESA_Labs embedded in universities around Europe. 

Inside ESA, we are building for the future – literally in the case of renovation work including improvements to our Paris headquarters. The future ESA should be worthy of the innovative efficient building that is being prepared for us. We are working on improving our diversity through the appointment of a Chief Diversity Officer, on reducing our environmental impact through Green ESA and on driving forward the digitalisation of ESA activities under the leadership of our Chief Digital Officer. We strengthened ESA’s Executive Board into a team of teams comprising the Directors and Director General to simplify and consolidate decision making. I hope that changes such as these that I have pioneered and implemented will have a positive impact long after I have gone. 

Still, there remains more than a year of my current term and I intend to use the time fully to continue to work for ESA, for space and the outstanding opportunities it presents to promote and advance peaceful international cooperation.

This year I will be working on negotiating the Financial Framework Partnership Agreement with the EU for the next Multiannual Financial Framework – the EU’s long-term budget – cementing our work together. With the Directors, I will be carrying on with preparations on a programmatic level for the next ESA Council at ministerial level in 2022. In addition, we will have another informal Ministerial in June this year addressing specific tasks relating to the future of ESA, as well as a Space Council with the EU at the end of this year. The time will go quickly!

In the aftermath of a highly successful Space19+, there is still more work to be done, working closely with our Member States to make ESA ‘The European NewSpace Agency’. This includes discussing a new setup for ESA in a changing space environment.

It has been and remains an exceptional honour and pleasure for me to serve ESA, its Member States, its staff and contractors and to help bring ESA and Europe forward in and through space.

To conclude, even in difficult times, there is only one course of action: to keep moving forward!

http://blogs.esa.int/janwoerner/2020/02/28/february-2020-a-far-from-ordinary-month/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 28, 2020, 17:12 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #515 dnia: Luty 28, 2020, 17:04 »
1 lipca 2015 zaczęła się pierwsza 4-letnia kadencja obecnego dyrektora generalnego ESA.
http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Jean-Jacques_Dordain/Johann-Dietrich_Woerner_to_be_Director_General_of_ESA

Jeśli druga ma trwać też 4 lata to powinna się zakończyć 30 czerwca 2023

Niemiecka wiki milczy nt przedłużenia kadencji

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann-Dietrich_W%C3%B6rner#cite_note-4

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #516 dnia: Luty 28, 2020, 17:26 »

Jeśli druga ma trwać też 4 lata to powinna się zakończyć 30 czerwca 2023

Niemiecka wiki milczy nt przedłużenia kadencji

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann-Dietrich_W%C3%B6rner#cite_note-4
W swoim blogu JW pisze, że jeszcze ponad rok będzie trwała jego kadencja , czyli należy się spodziewać, że do 30 czerwca 2021.

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #517 dnia: Luty 28, 2020, 17:34 »
Jest potwierdzenie ( i więcej o ciemnych stronach bycia dyrektorem generalnym ESA)

European Space Agency chief will quit 'perfect job' in 2021 after 'dirty games' to oust him
Jan Wörner dodges another round of 'hurdles' by stepping down
By Richard Speed 3 Feb 2020

The ESA Director General Jan Wörner at his start-of-the-year press briefing, held at ESA headquarters in Paris, France, on 15 January 2020. (c) ESA - P. Sebirot

European Space Agency Director General, Jan Wörner, has confirmed he will be vacating his post in 2021, citing "some hurdles" in public as his reason for leaving but writing of "dirty games" in an email to staff.

Wörner was elected DG of ESA in 2014 and, following a contact extension in 2018, his term is due to end on 30 June 2021. With Space19+ and a bonzer budget under his belt, Wörner has decided to call it a day.

His tenure has not always been smooth sailing. In an email to ESA staffers, seen by The Register, Wörner opened up regarding the challenges of his 2018 extension, telling his colleagues: "I don't know how much you were aware of the very dirty games which happened at that times," adding that "Lies and rumors were spread around intentionally in order to hurt me."

At that point, veteran space reporter Peter de Spelding had written about the soap opera-esque machinations behind the scenes to oust Wörner.

An ESA insider told The Reg that back in 2018, there was concern Wörner might have been removed within weeks after remarks that did not go down well with some European government officials. Wörner himself described 2018 as "the second worst year of my life", filled "with more than its fair share of intrigue, personal slights and institutional threats".

Ominously, he added, the experience had "served to provide a true lesson in life and, if nothing else, one learns whom and what one can rely on in difficult times."

While he was eventually granted an extension to 2021, Wörner told staffers that after the successful Space19+, muttering began once again about "possible successors", with the media "used to undermine my position" and he'd understandably had enough.

Prior to taking on the ESA challenge, Wörner served as chairman of the Executive Board of the German Aerospace Center (DLR).

"To be clear," he said, "I am not ready to once again be the focus of such discussions to the detriment of ESA and its democratic setup."

Wörner praised the democratic underpinnings of ESA in a public blog on the matter, saying it was "essential that we preserve these values especially in times of international change and multiple challenges."

He did not elaborate on what the change and challenges might be, but did open his email to staffers, sent on the day after the UK officially departed the union, with: "[The] UK is leaving the European Union but neither ESA nor Europe. We have the special responsibility to secure that UK remains a strong partner in Europe as space can bridge even more difficult political crisis."

While Wörner has publicly said he will hang on until the end of his term "as long as the Member States place their trust in me", he told colleagues there is every chance he might depart "as soon as appropriate" should a new DG be selected in order to allow his replacement "to make sound preparations for the next Ministerial".

The timing is interesting as the European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency (GSA) prepares to become the EU Space Programme Agency (EUSPA) in January 2021. Not quite the open-to-all ethos espoused by ESA as a more EU-centric approach is adopted.

As well as the huge amounts subscribed at ESA's last ministerial meeting, Wörner has also shepherded the agency through some trying times, with his latest focus being dealing with debris and collision avoidance in orbit. Back in October last year, he told The Register that in addition to more commercial opportunities on the International Space Station, he was also looking forward to ESA's contribution to NASA's Lunar Gateway (itself the subject of machinations by lawmakers).

It now appears that somebody else will be at ESA's helm when those boots finally step onto the lunar surface once again. ®

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/02/03/esa_dg_to_step_down/

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #518 dnia: Marzec 01, 2020, 14:53 »
Dla przypomnienia , jak to było z kadencjami J. Woernera.

ESA head Woerner confirms plans not to seek another term
by Jeff Foust — February 29, 2020

(...) There had been widespread speculation that Woerner would not seek another term, including a Feb. 1 email that he sent to ESA staff stating that he didn’t want to repeat what took place in 2018, when he claims he was targeted by a campaign from unspecified individuals seeking to erode his standing.

Woerner seemed to partially backtrack from that

The director general of ESA traditionally serves for a four-year term, with the option for two additional four-year terms. Woerner, who started his first term in July 2015, negotiated a two-year extension to his first term in 2018 to avoid any transition while the agency was preparing for its “Space19+” triennial ministerial meeting, which took place in November 2019 in Seville, Spain.

Under that 2018 arrangement, Woerner would have been eligible for two additional terms of three years each, rather than four. “I proposed not to give me another four years but instead give me two years to the four years which I had already. Then we can see whether I can get another extension for another three years, and three years after that,” he said in a 2018 interview. (...)

https://spacenews.com/esa-head-woerner-confirms-plans-not-to-seek-another-term/

Offline Adam.Przybyla

• Weteran
  • Realista do bólu;-)
« Odpowiedź #519 dnia: Marzec 01, 2020, 18:32 »
Zapowiada sie, ze w niemczech bedzie nidlugo kupe wolnych specjalistow od kosmosu.
Ciekawe czy lokalnie nie sproboja tego wykorzystac ...;-) Ni etylko bylych szefow ESA ... ;-)
Z powazaniem
                        Adam Przybyla
https://twitter.com/AdamPrzybyla
JID: adam.przybyla@gmail.com

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #520 dnia: Marzec 07, 2020, 19:21 »
Bartolomeo w drodze ku ISS

https://www.forum.kosmonauta.net/index.php?topic=3940.msg142231#new

Bartolomeo is the first European external commercial facility on the International Space Station, offering a high-speed data feed and a unique view of Earth and deep space, the versatile service provides easy access to space at competitive pricing and will expand the use of Europe’s assets on the International Space Station for many years to come.
https://www.esa.int/ESA_Multimedia/Images/2020/03/Bartolomeo_before_flight

(...) The platform can accommodate up to 12 different experiment modules, supplying them with power and providing data transmission to Earth. Bartolomeo is suitable for many different experiments. Due to the unique position of the platform with a direct view of Earth from 400 kilometres, Earth observation including trace gas measurements or CO2 monitoring of the atmosphere are possible, with data useful for climate protection or for use by private data service providers. (...)
https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/press-releases/en/2020/01/esa-and-airbus-sign-contract-for-bartolomeo-platform-on-the-international-space-station.html

https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration/Human_and_Robotic_Exploration/European_boost_to_the_all-in-one_Bartolomeo_service_for_the_Space_Station

https://directory.eoportal.org/web/eoportal/satellite-missions/i/iss-bartolomeo

Artykuły astronautyczne
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 14, 2020, 08:27 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #521 dnia: Marzec 14, 2020, 09:18 »
ESA/JRC International Summerschool 2020 w Krakowie
BY WOJCIECH LEONOWICZ ON 10 MARCA 2020

(...) Trzynasta edycja ESA/JRC International Summerschool poświęconej tematyce GNSS odbędzie się w Krakowie w dniach 20-31 lipca. Jest to wyjątkowa okazja dla młodych naukowców z dziedziny nawigacji satelitarnej do zdobycia wiedzy od światowej klasy wykładowców. (...)

https://kosmonauta.net/2020/03/esa-jrc-international-summerschool-2020-w-krakowie/

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #522 dnia: Marzec 15, 2020, 15:51 »
ERA gotowy do wysyłki do Bajkonuru
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 15 MARCA 2020

Zdjęcie ramienia ERA (luty 2020) / Credits - ESA

Pod koniec lutego ramię robotyczne ERA zostało zaakceptowane do wysyłki do kosmodromu Bajkonur, gdzie nastąpi integracja z modułem “MLM Nauka”.

Europejskie ramię robotyczne o nazwie European Robotic Arm (ERA) ma funkcjonować na Międzynarodowej Stacji Kosmicznej (ISS). ERA zostanie zainstalowany na rosyjskim module MLM Nauka – który doświadczył już kilku lat opóźnień. Co ciekawe, na stronie ESA z 2006 roku można przeczytać informację, że ERA znajdzie się na ISS w 2007 roku. (...)

ERA ma 11,3 metrów długości i masę 630 kg. Zdolność nośna ERA to do 8000 kg w warunkach mikrograwitacji. Dokładność pozycjonowania ładunku prowadzonego przez ERA ma wynieść około 5 milimetrów.

Animacja przykładowej “misji” modułu ERA – nagranie z 2002 roku / Credits – Dutch Space B.V.

Co ciekawe, pierwsze prace nad ERA były związane z programem europejskiego załogowego mini-wahadłowca Hermes. (...)
https://kosmonauta.net/2020/03/era-gotowy-do-wysylki-do-bajkonuru/#prettyPhoto

Ambitne plany największych agencji kosmicznych na 2015 r.

Pięć ważnych projektów chce zrealizować w 2015 r. Europejska Agencja Kosmiczna, w tym np. użyć automatycznego ramienia do przenoszenia astronautów podczas spacerów w przestrzeni kosmicznej. Amerykańska NASA planuje m.in. wystrzelenie satelity do badania poziomu CO2 w atmosferze.

Pierwszy projekt Europejskiej Agencji Kosmicznej (ESA) dotyczy Międzynarodowej Stacji Kosmicznej (ISS), na której pokład ma zostać dostarczony opracowany przez ESA automatyczny wysięgnik o nazwie European Robotic Arm (ERA). Ma on pomagać w transporcie małych ładunków do stacji ISS. Co ciekawe, wysięgnik ma służyć także do przemieszczania astronautów podczas spacerów kosmicznych do miejsc, w których mają wykonać dane prace. Obie te funkcjonalności mają pomóc znacznie skrócić czas wykonywanych w kosmosie czynności. (...)
http://naukawpolsce.pap.pl/aktualnosci/news%2C403162%2Cambitne-plany-najwiekszych-agencji-kosmicznych-na-2015-r.html
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 25, 2022, 17:50 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #523 dnia: Marzec 18, 2020, 14:19 »
Arianespace wstrzymuje starty z powodu koronawirusa

COVID-19: Guiana Space Center suspends launch campaigns
March 16, 2020

Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, and the need to fully implement the measures decided by the French government, launch campaigns underway at the Guiana Space Center (CSG) in French Guiana have been suspended.

These launch preparations will resume as soon as allowed by health conditions.

This exceptional measure is designed to protect the health of employees and the local population, while also maintaining the security needed to prepare for scheduled launches.

Arianespace, French space agency CNES and all companies involved at CSG are currently overseeing operations to place launchers and satellites in safe standby condition, in line with standard procedures. (...)
https://www.arianespace.com/press-release/covid-19-guiana-space-center-suspends-launch-campaigns/

Arianespace suspends French Guiana launches amid coronavirus response
by Caleb Henry — March 16, 2020

Arianespace suspends French Guiana launches amid coronavirus response
by Caleb Henry — March 16, 2020

WASHINGTON — Arianespace paused launch activity from Europe’s South American spaceport March 16 following the French government’s announcement that non-essential activities should be limited in response to the growing coronavirus pandemic.

Evry, France-based Arianespace’s next launch was scheduled for March 24 from the Guiana Space Centre in French Guiana. A Vega rocket was to launch 53 satellites in an all-smallsat rideshare mission to low Earth orbit.  (...)
https://spacenews.com/arianespace-suspends-french-guiana-launches-amid-coronavirus-response/

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #524 dnia: Kwiecień 15, 2020, 23:52 »
Konkurs Point.IoT
BY REDAKCJA ON 14 KWIETNIA 2020

(...) Konkurs Point.IoT skupia się na wykorzystaniu sygnału satelitarnego pozycjonowania (GNSS) dla rozwiązań Internet of Things (IoT). Ten europejski konkurs łączy system Galileo oraz możliwości, jakie stwarza rozwijający się rynek IoT. Nabór zgłoszeń trwa do 28 czerwca 2020. (...)

https://kosmonauta.net/2020/04/konkurs-point-iot/

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #524 dnia: Kwiecień 15, 2020, 23:52 »