Autor Wątek: S Cristoforetti - 26.04.1977  (Przeczytany 17734 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline asik

Odp: S Cristoforetti - 26.04.1977
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Grudzień 30, 2012, 11:07 »
1. Czym zajmuje się na co dzień i czym będzie się zajmować na ISS? 2. Czy zaczęła już przygotowania do pobytu na ISS? Jak takie przygotowania wyglądają? 3. Jak wyglądają badania lekarskie przed lotem? Czy można mieć wadę wzroku? 4. W jaki sposób przygotowuje się psychicznie do kilkumiesięcznego pobytu na ograniczonej przestrzeni? Czy w ogóle można się do tego przygotować? 5. Czy ma jakieś hobby poza astronautyką?

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Styczeń 08, 2013, 23:12 »
Pytania przesłałem jakiś czas temu

Dostałem info od ESA, że Samantha teraz trenuje, i że odpowiedzi będą pewnie na przełomie stycznia i lutego.

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Styczeń 08, 2013, 23:13 »
Pytania przesłałem jakiś czas temu

Dostałem info od ESA, że Samantha teraz trenuje, i że odpowiedzi będą pewnie na przełomie stycznia i lutego.

A jakie pytania zostały wybrane, Mr Velo? :)

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Styczeń 08, 2013, 23:14 »

1. What will be your duties during your flight? How much of your stay (e.g. experiments) onboard the ISS is already planned?

2. While performing experiments onboard the station does someone always need specific training in Houston or Oberpfaffenhofen, or can
anyone with a handbook manage the tasks?

3. Do you see some sort of ESA cooperation with China in manned spaceflight? Would you like to take part in a mission to a Chinese space station?

4. Your flight is few years in the future, but how does the preparation to your mission look like now?

5. Is there a special psychological training to help you prepare for the small volume of living space on the station? How can one adapt to
it?

6. Should Europe have a manned program on its own? What are the biggest problems in starting it?

7. When selecting a crew, are there any informal rules on the nationality of chosen astronauts?

8. Would you like to take part on an exploration flight onboard the MPCV Orion spacecraft?

9. Are there any ESA human spaceflight plans after the end of the ISS program?

10. Do you have information on the addition of the VASIMR test-engine or a Bigelow Aerospace inflatable module to the ISS? Did your training mention some details on those plans?

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Styczeń 08, 2013, 23:14 »

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Styczeń 29, 2013, 22:12 »
Mam wieści od ESA. Jutro prowadzę wywiad telefoniczny z Samanthą :)

Nagrywam całość i potem wrzucę linka tutaj :)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Styczeń 29, 2013, 22:23 »
powodzenia i przyjemnej rozmowy ;)

stenogram rozmowy mile czytany ;)
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Styczeń 30, 2013, 10:47 »
i po rozmowie, potem wrzucę stenogram rozmowy. Niektorych pytan w koncu nie zadalem, bo dalo sie wyczuc, ze o politycznie uwarunkowanych decyzjach ma nie mowic :)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Luty 03, 2013, 21:09 »
Kiedy poczytamy stenogram z rozmowy?
- Albert Einstein

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: Luty 03, 2013, 23:52 »
Ok na razie jakieś 60% bo palce już mnie bolą od pisania :D
z czesci pytan musialem zrezygnowac, bo na "polityczne" za bardzo nie chciala odpowiadac, zreszta zobaczycie :)

Sc: Hello
V: Hi, my name is Michał Moroz, we have twitted before
Sc: Hello
V: Thank you very much for your time
Sc: Sure
V: We have selected ten questions for you. The questions were collected by the Kosmonauta.net website and the astronautyka.org spaceflight forum which is something like the polish nasaspaceflight community
Sc: Mhm
V: And I hop e you can answer some questions for us. Ok, are you ready?
Sc: Ready
V: Right, First. What will be your duties during your flight? How much of your stay or your experiments onboard the ISS are already planned?
Sc: Right. experiments for the ISS, they got a very long cycle, obviously the experiments we will do in 2014/2015 are already being prepared and they are in the pipeline, but what we call the baselining of the increment from the experimental point of view specifically does not start until launch minus 18 months or less. So at some point at spring the international partners will sit together and see what experiments concretely and specifically they want to baseline for expedition 34/35. So its a little bit early.
V: OK, so its the basic preparation how to use the hardware onboard the ISS for various ...
SC: Right I have started a specific... well there's a lot of training obviously at the experiments, but I have started some realization training specificlly for what we called payloads – for us its the experiments obviously – and they usually take place in racks, which are already on board of the space station, and some of them are devoted to life sciences, some of them to biology
V: Another questions is about the details of those tasks. When you're making some payload experiments – how does it look – do you need always specific training in Houston or Oberpfaffenhofen, or can actually anyone with a handbook manage the task. How does its look like?
Sc: Typically we get training because the scientists, the principal investigators and the program want to make sure we're really familiar with the experiments, and that we know exactly how to proceed. Of course there are some experiments, where the involvement of the crew is very limited, like changing a sample or turning on the hardware or starting the download of data, something like that, which is very basic. And most likely crew members would be able to do that also without training. There are a lot of other experiments which actually require extended training especially a lot of the experiments we do on human physiology, where we're actually working either on your body or somebody else's body. There are usually a pretty complex {?} setup as concerned, and you always want to do it safely, you don't want to hurt yourself or another crewmember. So those experiments tend to require extended training and I would train in those cases. There's no way of doing it without it.
V: Another question is more China-related. Do you see some kind of ESA cooperation with China on manned spaceflight and on a personal note, would you like to take part on a mission to a Chinese space station?
Sc: {smiech} Well, I'm a simple astronaut. So I'm not really aware of what's going on on the policy level, so I'm not the right person to ask. Obviously as an astronaut, I would be happy to go to space in any way any time, so that's the simple answer to your second question. But as your first question is concerned that is policy – that is really above my paycheck. {śmiech}
V: Ok, as your flight is in 2014/2015, how does the preparation to your mission look like now?
Sc: Right, what we call the training flow for an increment is about three years three and half years. I had started a little bit earlier, because in 2011 I was assigned as the ESA reserve astronaut, so I started to do some training, like EVA training, ISS systems training, Soyuz training, a little bit early, which is nice, because it means my training flow is not so condensed, its not so full, I have some free time in between, some free weeks once in a while, so that's nice. But for most people they have a normal flow, they start depending on what they have in terms of qualification, whether they are an experienced astronaut or not, they may have a shorter or longer flow, but on average a couple of years, where you spend part of your time in Houston part of your time in Russia, sometimes here at the European Astronaut Centre, some time in Canada and sometime in Japan, so these are all the international partners of the space station
V: must be very intensive for you
Sc: It's pretty intense especially you know trying to manage your life when you're basically travelling all your time. You end up having different homes, and having different stuff everywhere. You may have leave your very heavy clothes in Russia and they just stay there for two years {śmiech} and you're leaving summer clothes in Houston, and they just stay there {śmiech} and you have your friend in every place...

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: Luty 10, 2013, 21:06 »
i druga czesc :)

...and you have your friends in every place. And there is this moving community, because it's not only you, it's all the astronauts...

v:...and a lot of time spent at the airports

sc: lots of time, you become very familiar with the airports and airport launches, you are very efficient in packing your luggage, you struggle with the jet lag a lot, i mean - some people do - i do, some others don't - they're lucky, and that's life

v: ok :) and about your ISS mission do you know if there is some psychological training to help you with the small volume of living on the space station. Can you adapt to it, are there some preparations? I don't know really, it's like you're closed in a small place for half a year

sc: the station is not so small, actually its pretty big, there is a lot of volume inside, so if your reader is thinking about claustrophobia or something like that, that is really not an issue, unless somebody is really... you know... have very big issues with claustrophobia, shouldn't be ?- chyba selected-? for astronauts. I don't think it's an issue. As for psychological support while you're on station, you have all the conferences with psychologists, if you want to. What's really most important, is the chance that is given to crew members to know each other and to build a strong team, because the most important think when you're up there... there is a nice atmosphere with the colleagues.

v: ok. have you your own opinion, should Europe have a manned program on its own.

sc: again that's really going into politics.../smiech/

v: i know :) ok so I know you can't answer such question, so I will not ask you such questions anymore. ok ... in your flight time there will be some very exciting experiments like the VASIMR test engine or the recently announced Bigelow Aerospace BEAM Inflatable Module, did your training mention some details about this experiments, some input?

sc: N-No. I have not been exposed to any of that in training, I don't think that there is some involvement of crew members, at least not from my increment . Bigelow for sure will fly after my increment and I will not get any training in that , so I am following with these developments with excitements as you do, and your readers do, and everybody who is interested in spaceflight does, but this is not something which is part of my preparation as crew member for the space station

v: ok, the other questions were more political so I will not ask you them. Thank you very much for your time, I hope you will have a lot of success and later we'll post you per twitter the article summarizing our talk and I hope you can enjoy it.

sc: ok :) thank you so much

v: thank you

sc: have a great day

v: you too, see you

sc: bye bye

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Luty 21, 2013, 22:47 »
Oto AstroSamantha's photostream

Jest trochę interesujących fotosów ;)
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Marzec 17, 2013, 22:33 »
Wg ostatnich danych: start załogi statku Sojuz TMA-15M, w skład której wchodzi Samantha ma się odbyć 01.12.2014 r.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Marzec 20, 2013, 22:00 »
Zdjęcie 2//3 załogi z dowódcą ;)

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss