Autor Wątek: Przyszłe załogi  (Przeczytany 586928 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

LooZ^

• Gość
Odp: Przyszłe załogi
« Odpowiedź #855 dnia: Marzec 12, 2016, 01:41 »
Wydał oświadczenie, dla mnie brzmi jakby szedł do SpaceX, albo innej prywatnej firmy. W oświadczeniu dużo mówi o tym, że chce wspierać kolonizację kosmosu.

“A thousand miles begins with a single step.”

On April 1, I will retire from NASA. While I am leaving NASA, the journey is not over.
I recently returned to our planet after traveling some 143,846,525 miles around our globe on a yearlong space mission that aims to push our limits as explorers.
Our universe is a big place, and we have many millions of miles yet to explore. My departure from NASA is my next step on that journey.
I remain ever committed and dedicated to the service of human exploration and advancement whether in space or on Earth. 
Following my retirement, I will continue to participate in the ongoing research related to NASA’s one-year mission for as long as is necessary. I will provide periodic medical samples and support other testing in much the same way that my twin brother, former astronaut Mark Kelly, has made himself available for the Twins Study throughout this past mission.
This year in space mission was a profound challenge for all involved that also gave me a unique perspective and a lot of time to reflect on what my next step should be on our continued journey to help further our capabilities in space and on Earth. I am very proud of what my NASA colleagues and our partners around the world have accomplished together.
I am grateful for the remarkable twenty years spent as an astronaut with this agency and deeply honored to have served four times in the most unique humbling place off the planet: in space.
My career with the Navy and NASA gave me an incredible chance to showcase public service to which I am dedicated and what we can accomplish on the big challenges of our day.
I am humbled and excited by new opportunities for me to support and share the amazing work NASA is doing to help us travel farther into the solar system and work with the next generation of science and technology leaders. I look forward to continuing my 30 years of public service in a new role.
To continue toward any journey, we must always challenge ourselves to take the next step.
-Scott J. Kelly, Capt. US Navy (Ret.)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 07, 2016, 20:18 wysłana przez mss »

Online Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #856 dnia: Marzec 12, 2016, 09:36 »
Czyli jeszcze usłyszymy o S. Kellym w związku z jego aktywnością na  kosmicznym poletku.

EDIT: Jeszcze w tym miesiącu S.Kelly ma się spotkać w Rosji z M. Kornijenko.

"This year-in-space mission was a profound challenge for all involved, and it gave me a unique perspective and a lot of time to reflect on what my next step should be on our continued journey to help further our capabilities in space and on Earth," Kelly, 52, said in a statement from NASA.

"My career with the Navy and NASA gave me an incredible chance to showcase public service to which I am dedicated, and what we can accomplish on the big challenges of our day. I am humbled and excited by new opportunities for me to support and share the amazing work NASA is doing to help us travel farther into the solar system and work with the next generation of science and technology leaders," he said.

http://spaceflightnow.com/2016/03/12/scott-kelly-leaving-nasa-after-record-setting-space-station-flight/

« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 13, 2016, 07:10 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #857 dnia: Marzec 21, 2016, 20:24 »
EDIT: Jeszcze w tym miesiącu S.Kelly ma się spotkać w Rosji z M. Kornijenko.

Dokładnie w piątek 25.03.2016:

3 p.m., Friday, March 25 - Replay of the ISS Expedition 46 Welcome Home Ceremony at the Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center in Star City, Russia with Astronaut Scott Kelly of NASA and Cosmonauts Mikhail Kornienko and Sergey Volkov of Roscosmos (Recorded earlier in the day)
3:30 p.m., Friday, March 25 - Video File of the ISS Exp. 46 Welcome Home at the Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center and Interviews with NASA Adm. Charles Bolden, Astronaut Scott Kelly of NASA and Cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko (Recorded earlier in the day) (Starts at 3:45 p.m.)
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #858 dnia: Marzec 22, 2016, 21:46 »

Jack Fischer
‏@Astro2fish 18.03.2016
Today=our 1st sim together as crew of 3-@astro_paolo & Командир Фёдор Юрчихин—one step closer to launch next year!

- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #858 dnia: Marzec 22, 2016, 21:46 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #859 dnia: Marzec 22, 2016, 22:27 »
Nowe fotki z przygotowań medycznych załogi ISS-50/51 z konta Thomasa Pesqueta:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thom_astro/sets/72157663940065663

- Albert Einstein

Offline NewMan

• Senior
« Odpowiedź #860 dnia: Kwiecień 05, 2016, 15:55 »
Na forum "Novosti Kosmonavtiki" przypisano nazwiska D.Hurleya i S.Williams do lotu Dragona w sierpniu 2017 oraz nazwiska E.Boe'a i R.Behnkena do lotu Starlinera w październiku 2017.

Czy to są jakieś "przymiarki" czy tylko pomysły forumowiczów?
NewMan

Offline astropl

• Weteran
  • Zmieściłem się w Sojuzie :)
    • Loty Kosmiczne
« Odpowiedź #861 dnia: Kwiecień 05, 2016, 16:11 »
Na forum "Novosti Kosmonavtiki" przypisano nazwiska D.Hurleya i S.Williams do lotu Dragona w sierpniu 2017 oraz nazwiska E.Boe'a i R.Behnkena do lotu Starlinera w październiku 2017.

Czy to są jakieś "przymiarki" czy tylko pomysły forumowiczów?
NewMan

Autorem jest Sało, więc należy to traktować jako co najmniej nieoficjalne przymiarki. Czyli Boeing chyba też dał sobie spokój ze swoimi astronautami.
Waldemar Zwierzchlejski
http://lk.astronautilus.pl

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #862 dnia: Kwiecień 05, 2016, 21:53 »

April 5, 2016
MEDIA ADVISORY 16-042
John Grunsfeld Announces Retirement from NASA

John Grunsfeld will retire from NASA April 30, capping nearly four decades of science and exploration with the agency. His tenure includes serving as astronaut, chief scientist, and head of NASA’s Earth and space science activities.

Grunsfeld has directed NASA’s Science Mission Directorate as associate administrator since 2012, managing more than 100 science missions -- many of which have produced groundbreaking science, findings and discoveries.

“John leaves an extraordinary legacy of success that will forever remain a part of our nation’s historic science and exploration achievements," said NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden. “Widely known as the ‘Hubble Repairman,’ it was an honor to serve with him in the astronaut corps and watch him lead NASA's science portfolio during a time of remarkable discovery. These are discoveries that have rewritten science textbooks and inspired the next generation of space explorers."

Geoff Yoder, currently the directorate’s deputy, will serve as acting associate administrator until a successor is named.

“After exploring strange new worlds and seeking out new life in the universe, I can now boldly go where I’ve rarely gone before – home,” said Grunsfeld. “I’m grateful to have had this extraordinary opportunity to lead NASA science, and know that the agency is well-positioned to make the next giant leaps in exploration and discovery.”

Notable science achievements under Grunsfeld’s leadership include the Curiosity rover Mars landing in 2012 – and its remarkable discoveries about the habitability of ancient Mars – and the July 2015 New Horizons Pluto flyby, completing the initial reconnaissance of the solar system.

Grunsfeld managed numerous missions to protect and study our home planet, including the Deep Space Climate Observatory, Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2, and Global Precipitation Measurement spacecraft, in addition to numerous Earth science aircraft campaigns. These and other projects have laid the foundation for future missions to better understand how Earth is changing.

Grunsfeld has also been a strong advocate for research with suborbital rockets, high-altitude balloon flights and CubeSats, to enable great science and train the next generation of explorers.

Preparations are well underway for a host of other missions and activities that will continue Grunsfeld’s work. These include the first U.S. mission to return a sample of an asteroid, the first mission to look for signs of life on Jupiter’s moon Europa, a mission to study the sun closer than ever before, participating in a national space weather strategy, and constructing the next rover to Mars, scheduled to launch in 2020.

Additionally, NASA’s fleet of robotic spacecraft are exploring the solar system and beyond, revealing the workings and beauty of the universe, while discovering thousands of new worlds. This pioneering work will continue with the launch of the James Webb Space Telescope in 2018, and the Wide-Field Infrared Survey Telescope.

Grunsfeld, a fierce proponent of science education and five-time space shuttle astronaut, was the lead spacewalker during the last Hubble Space Telescope servicing flight in 2009, which successfully upgraded the observatory to the apex of its scientific capability. He’s also the last human to touch the iconic telescope. In April 2015, Hubble celebrated 25 years of operations, vastly outperforming its planned lifetime of 15 years. In 2015, Grunsfeld was inducted into the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame.

For Grunsfeld’s NASA biography, visit:

http://www.nasa.gov/about/highlights/grunsfeld_biography.html

http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/john-grunsfeld-announces-retirement-from-nasa
- Albert Einstein

Offline astropl

• Weteran
  • Zmieściłem się w Sojuzie :)
    • Loty Kosmiczne
« Odpowiedź #863 dnia: Kwiecień 11, 2016, 17:24 »
Na jednej z fotografii, przedstawiających yuhangyuanów trenujących do lotu SZ-11, wprawne oczy zauważyły najprawdopodobniej znanego nam z SZ-9 Liu Wanga.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 20, 2016, 21:57 wysłana przez mss »
Waldemar Zwierzchlejski
http://lk.astronautilus.pl

Offline NewMan

• Senior
« Odpowiedź #864 dnia: Kwiecień 16, 2016, 18:23 »
... Boeing chyba też dał sobie spokój ze swoimi astronautami.

"Danie" sobie spokoju ze swoimi astronautami źle wróży tym oczekiwaniom, że Boeing lub SpaceX będą przeprowadzać jakieś własne (niezależne od NASA) loty swoich statków.

NewMan

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #865 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2016, 22:04 »
Nikolay Tikhonov @spacetihon
===
Веселые космические ребята. (Неофициальное фото после официального.) Дублирующий экипаж ТПК «Союз МС-02», слева направо: бортинженер-2 Марк Ванде Хей (NASA, США), командир Александр Мисуркин (Роскосмос, РФ), бортинженер-1 Николай Тихонов (Роскосмос, РФ).

Nikolay Tikhonov @spacetihon 14.04
Официальное фото экипажа... и немного веселья
//Official crew photo, and a bit fun

- Albert Einstein

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #866 dnia: Kwiecień 21, 2016, 19:28 »
... Boeing chyba też dał sobie spokój ze swoimi astronautami.

"Danie" sobie spokoju ze swoimi astronautami źle wróży tym oczekiwaniom, że Boeing lub SpaceX będą przeprowadzać jakieś własne (niezależne od NASA) loty swoich statków.

NewMan

SpaceX i Boeing zatrudniają byłych astronautów, ale chyba firmy te nie obwieszczały, że mają oni stanowić zalążki prywatnych korpusów. Chociaż jeśli idzie o Fergusona, to tak się spodziewano.

Natomiast inna sprawa jest z Bigelowem, który dwa lata temu zatrudnił dwóch byłych astronautów NASA właśnie w celu formowania korpusu. Ale nie wiem, czy oni nadal biorą od niego pensje i czy to aktualne.

Natomiast zastanawiam się, czy utrzymywanie własnych korpusów ma w ogóle sens. Starliner i Dragon jeśli będą latać poza ISS, to chyba wyłącznie na stację Bigelowa, o ile ona powstanie. Ale ile tych lotów będzie? Myślę, że optymistycznie można liczyć po dwa starty rocznie na firmę, czyli po dwóch astronautów rocznie. Aby to zabezpieczyć, trzeba kilkakrotnie więcej ludzi. To są etaty, plus cały ośrodek szkoleniowy, kadra itd. Poza tym będą oni musieli zapewne uzyskać jakieś państwowe certyfikaty. Czy nie znacznie taniej i prościej  będzie po prostu wynajmować astronautów z NASA? Oczywiście po jakichś przeszkoleniach w SpaceX i Boeingu, które i tak część z nich już przechodzi.

Offline NewMan

• Senior
« Odpowiedź #867 dnia: Kwiecień 21, 2016, 20:58 »
Czy nie znacznie taniej i prościej  będzie po prostu wynajmować astronautów z NASA?

Hm ..., ale czy NASA może prowadzić taką działalność "komercyjną"?

NewMan

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #868 dnia: Kwiecień 26, 2016, 14:36 »
I jest skład exp 56

Aleksandr Samokutiajew, Jeanette Epps oraz Alex Gerst

Offline Adam.Przybyla

• Weteran
  • Realista do bólu;-)
« Odpowiedź #869 dnia: Kwiecień 26, 2016, 15:36 »
I jest skład exp 56

Aleksandr Samokutiajew, Jeanette Epps oraz Alex Gerst
               ... taa, trza w koncu tego eszelona na tym ISS zamontowac ;-)))
"Jeanette Jo Epps (born November 3, 1970) is an engineer, an CIA intelligence officer, and current NASA astronaut. Born in Syracuse, New York, Epps lives in Houston, Texas."  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanette_J._Epps
Z powazaniem
                        Adam Przybyla
« Ostatnia zmiana: Kwiecień 29, 2016, 22:15 wysłana przez mss »
https://twitter.com/AdamPrzybyla
JID: adam.przybyla@gmail.com

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #869 dnia: Kwiecień 26, 2016, 15:36 »