Autor Wątek: Przyszłe załogi  (Przeczytany 587213 razy)

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
Odp: Przyszłe załogi
« Odpowiedź #1365 dnia: Kwiecień 12, 2018, 17:50 »
Może Jeanette Jo Epps dostanie swoją szansę ?
Opóźnianie Nauki jest sytuacją rutynową, więc z góry powinno zakładać się inne warianty obsady załóg.

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #1366 dnia: Kwiecień 12, 2018, 18:45 »
To wymagałoby wykupienia przez Amerykanów kolejnych biletów. Czy mają potrzebę, by się na to zdecydować?

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #1367 dnia: Kwiecień 12, 2018, 20:18 »
Wcześniej tak się stało.
Zresztą celem NASA jest finalnie zwiększenie swojej obsady na ISS.
Jeśli rozważa się nieco przedwczesne  zakończenie działania ISS to lepiej maksymalnie wykorzystać jej możliwości.

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #1368 dnia: Kwiecień 12, 2018, 21:13 »
Tak, ale wówczas sytuacja była dość specyficzna: NASA odkupiła kilka miejsc od Boeinga, który otrzymał je od Roskosmosu w ramach jakichś rozliczeń. Wyszło to wtedy stosunkowo tanio.

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1368 dnia: Kwiecień 12, 2018, 21:13 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #1369 dnia: Kwiecień 20, 2018, 22:39 »
Wg ostatnich informacji załoga Sojuza MS-10 ma być 2 osobowa (Owczynin i Hague). Start ma się opóźnić do października. Ciekawe jak to wyjdzie w rzeczywistości.
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1370 dnia: Kwiecień 27, 2018, 21:15 »
Na stronie gctc.ru pojawiła się informacja, że jako załoga misji 61/62 są planowani Anatolij Iwaniszyn i Iwan Wagner. Ich dublerami są. Oleg Nowickij i Muchtar Ajmachanow. Towarzyszących im astronautów amerykańskich na razie nie podano.
Ciekawe dlaczego załogi dublerów Borisenko i Ryżykowa nie są wymienione jako podstawowe w odpowiednich przyszłych misjach?
Tichonow nadal jest wymieniany w załodze Sojuza MS-10, jednak jego lot jest odroczony. Wszystkie loty Sojuzow zostały opóźnione i wydłużone do około 200 dni.
Lot załogi Sojuza MS-08 ma być zakończony 04 października wobec planowanego pierwotnie na 28 sierpnia powrotu na Ziemię.
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #1371 dnia: Maj 05, 2018, 05:41 »
Amerykanie z naboru 2017

The 2017 NASA Astronaut Class: (from left) Zena Cardman, Jasmin Moghbeli, Jonny Kim, Frank Rubio, Matthew Dominick, Warren Hoburg, Robb Kulin, Kayla Barron, Bob Hines, Raja Chari, Loral O' Hara and Jessica Watkins. Photo Credit: NASA/Robert Markowitz

https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/candidates

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1372 dnia: Maj 08, 2018, 21:43 »

Have you wondered what NASA’s new class of astronaut candidates has been up to since they arrived for training in August? The answer is, a lot!
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 04, 2021, 01:11 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1373 dnia: Maj 09, 2018, 15:18 »
NASA oficjalnie potwierdziła 2 osobowy skład załogi Sojuza MS-10, którego start jest obecnie zaplanowany na 11.10.2018. Opublikowano oficjalny portret załogi 57 MSK jak w załączniku!

- Albert Einstein

Offline Mikkael

• Weteran
  • "Per aspera ad astra"
« Odpowiedź #1374 dnia: Maj 10, 2018, 08:44 »
Kosmonauta Tichonow ma pecha. Który raz usunięto go z załogi? Drugi?
GG 8698011

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1375 dnia: Maj 10, 2018, 16:41 »
Pierwotnie był w załodze z Aleksandrem Misurkinem i Markiem Vande Hei (Sojuz MS-04) i po redukcji rosyjskiej cześci załóg MSK do 2 kosmonautów został wycofany z tej załogi, a drugi raz teraz z załogi Sojuza MS-10 został wycofany. Dopóki moduł Nauka na Ziemie to jego nominacja jest w oczekiwaniu. Ciekawe czy do trzech razy sztuka?
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1376 dnia: Maj 14, 2018, 22:37 »
Emblemat załogi Sojuza MS-10, którego start jest planowany na 11.10.2018:
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1377 dnia: Maj 15, 2018, 23:23 »
http://spacenews.com/advisory-committee-asks-nasa-to-develop-plans-for-reduced-iss-crew/

Advisory committee asks NASA to develop plans for reduced ISS crew

WASHINGTON — A NASA advisory committee, concerned about delays in the development of commercial crew systems, wants the agency to look at options where the International Space Station is operated with a reduced crew.

At a May 14 meeting of the ISS Advisory Committee, its chairman, Thomas Stafford, said that NASA should consider training Russian cosmonauts on key systems in what’s known as the U.S. Operating Segment (USOS) portion of the ISS, which includes elements from the U.S., Europe, Japan and Canada, in the event extended commercial crew development delays reduce the size of the station’s crew.

“For years, we have observed delays after delays in the development, flight test and qualification milestones in commercial crew, and therefore we believe the current schedule is optimistic,” Stafford said of schedules that call for flight tests of commercial crew vehicles in the latter half of 2018.

His committee recommended that NASA and the other ISS partners should plan for ways to operate the station with a reduced crew if commercial crew vehicles aren’t ready to enter service by the fall of 2019.

“Given these schedule risks, we recommend the partnership pursue plans to protect for a minimum crew capability to ensure ISS viability during the flight development phase,” he said. “NASA’s biggest priority is maintaining the U.S. presence on the ISS in case the commercial crew launch dates slip.”

One option he mentioned at the meeting is “providing training to Russian crewmembers on the USOS critical systems.” That training, he said, would be provided to cosmonauts scheduled to fly to the station on Soyuz missions in September 2019 and March 2020.

Stafford said his committee requested a presentation from NASA on such planning at its next meeting. NASA spokesperson Cheryl Warner confirmed May 15 that NASA has been asked to discuss planning for a reduced U.S. crew presence on the ISS at the committee’s next meeting.

The most recent public schedules for the commercial crew program include uncrewed test flights of Boeing and SpaceX spacecraft in August. Boeing is scheduled to perform a crewed test flight in November, followed by SpaceX in December.

However, there is widespread skepticism that the companies will be able to maintain that schedule, with an expectation that the crewed test flights will be delayed until some time in 2019. The U.S. Government Accountability Office warned in January that SpaceX may not be certified by NASA to carry ISS crewmembers until December 2019, with Boeing’s certification potentially as late as February 2020.

That has led to contingency planning by NASA given that its current, and final, agreement with Roscosmos to carry astronauts on Soyuz missions ends in the fall of 2019. NASA announced earlier this year it was considering converting the crewed test flights into ISS crew rotation missions, with the vehicle staying at the ISS for up to several months rather than a few weeks.

NASA announced April 5 a modification of Boeing’s commercial crew contract to study potential changes along those lines, including adding a third crewmember. “This contract modification provides NASA with additional schedule margin if needed,” said Bill Gerstenmaier, NASA associate administrator for human exploration and operations, in a statement about the contract modification. That statement noted that current schedules offer about six months of margin for starting regular ISS crew rotation flights on Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner or SpaceX’s Crew Dragon.

Stafford’s report at the committee meeting discussed other ISS technical and utilization issues but did not mention the proposal in NASA’s 2019 budget request to end federal funding of the ISS by 2025 as part of its low Earth orbit commercialization initiative. Stafford’s comments at the meeting were based on a joint meeting his committee had with its Russian counterpart in Houston in late January, prior to the release of the budget request in February, and neither he nor other committee members discussed that proposal.

While Stafford raised a number of minor issues with the station, such as a gradual degradation of the station’s solar arrays, he said nothing would prevent the station from operating for at least another decade. “NASA analysis has determined there is no technical need to end ISS before 2028,” he said.

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1378 dnia: Maj 17, 2018, 17:56 »
Pojawił się emblemat 59 załogi MSK. Pojawia się na nim wśród 5 osobowej załogi nowe nazwisko Hammock-Koch, która była w załodze dublerów! Znika nazwisko Babkina.
Wg plotek nowa załoga Sojuza MS-12 będzie liczyła oprócz dowódcy Skripoczki i inżyniera pokładowego Koch 3 członka w postaci turysty z Emiratów czy Bahrajnu? lub astronauty z ESA?

Pojawia się wówczas pytanie, kto będzie dowódcą załogi 60? czy nadal Shannon Walker?
Czyli na razie więcej niewiadomych niż pewnych informacji.
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #1379 dnia: Maj 20, 2018, 15:23 »
Sugestie tymczasowego zmniejszenia załogi ISS
BY MICHAŁ MOROZ ON 19 MAJA 2018

Komitet Doradczy ISS zasugerował NASA, aby agencja rozważyła zmniejszenie liczebności załogi ISS w przypadku dalszych opóźnień programu Commercial Crew.

Przewodniczący Komitetu, były astronauta programu Apollo Thomas Stafford, powiedział 14 maja podczas zebrania gremium, że NASA powinna rozważyć przygotowanie się do zmniejszenia liczebności przebywającej na ISS załóg. Przyczyną są znaczne opóźnienia programu Commercial Crew, w ramach którego zarówno SpaceX jak i Boeing rozwijają kapsuły do transportu załóg na Międzynarodową Stację Kosmiczną. (...)

https://kosmonauta.net/2018/05/sugestie-tymczasowego-zmniejszenia-zalogi-iss/

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1379 dnia: Maj 20, 2018, 15:23 »