Autor Wątek: Sojuz MS-04  (Przeczytany 27516 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
Odp: Sojuz MS-04
« Odpowiedź #105 dnia: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 01:50 »
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 12:36 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #106 dnia: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 01:51 »
President Trump Welcomes Home Record-breaking NASA Astronaut Peggy Whitson
Sept. 4, 2017 RELEASE 17-076

NASA astronaut Jack Fischer talks on the phone with President Donald Trump as Fischer flew on a NASA plane to Johnson Space Center’s Ellington Field in Houston Sunday, Sept. 3, 2017. Fischer, NASA’s Peggy Whitson, and Commander Fyodor Yurchikhin of Roscosmos, landed back on Earth at 9:22 p.m. EDT Sept. 2 in Kazakhstan following their long-duration mission aboard the International Space Station. During the phone call, President Trump congratulated Fischer on his accomplishments on his first spaceflight, and Whitson for her record breaking mission.
Credits: NASA/Dan Huot

NASA astronauts Peggy Whitson and Jack Fischer received a special welcome as they were flying home to Houston Sunday evening. President Donald Trump spoke by phone with Whitson and Fischer on a NASA plane following Whitson’s record-breaking mission to the International Space Station.

Whitson, Fischer, and Commander Fyodor Yurchikhin of Roscosmos, landed back on Earth Saturday in Kazakhstan. She and Fischer flew to NASA Johnson Space Center’s Ellington Field Sunday.

“I want to congratulate Peggy and Jack for their incredible accomplishments. They make us all very proud,” said President Trump.  “Exploration has always been at the core of who we are as Americans, and their brave contributions to human spaceflight have continued that great tradition.”

Whitson’s records are:

She is the U.S. astronaut who has spent the most cumulative time in space with a total of 665 days during three long-duration missions.

She is the only female astronaut to command the station twice. During her second mission, she became the first woman to command the space station. During this mission, she became the first woman to command the space station twice -- she was station commander from April 9 through June 1.

She is the female astronaut who has spent the longest time in orbit during a single spaceflight -- 288 days.

She holds multiple spacewalking records: completing the most total spacewalks – 10; and most total spacewalking time -- 60 hours, 21 minutes -- for a woman; and having the third most spacewalking time for any spacefarer (a cosmonaut is first and former NASA Astronaut Michael Lopez-Alegria is second).

“Peggy is an inspiration to us all,” said President Trump, “especially to young women interested in or currently

pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering and math.”

This was the president’s second call with the two astronauts. On April 24, when Whitson officially set the U.S. record for most cumulative days in space, Whitson and Fischer received a celebratory phone call from President Trump, First Daughter Ivanka Trump, and fellow astronaut Kate Rubins from the Oval Office.

“I appreciate President Trump reaching out personally to congratulate Peggy for her record breaking mission and Jack for his accomplishments on his first spaceflight," said acting Administrator Robert Lightfoot. “The president has had the opportunity to hear from Peggy and Jack first-hand how the work aboard the International Space Station is directly pushing the boundaries of human knowledge, and advancing American leadership in the boundless frontier of space. I want to add my thanks to the teams on the ground across the globe, especially in Houston, who are dealing with the aftermath of a Harvey, yet still maintained the focus to get Peggy and Jack home safely. It is an amazing team."

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/president-trump-welcomes-home-record-breaking-nasa-astronaut-peggy-whitson

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 06, 2021, 22:16 wysłana przez mss »
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #108 dnia: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 23:41 »
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 23:46 wysłana przez Orionid »

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #108 dnia: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 23:41 »

Offline juram

• Weteran
  • LOXem i ropą! ;)
« Odpowiedź #109 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 10:59 »
Dopiero teraz do mnie dotarło, jak mała jest ta kapsuła Sojuza!
A oni upakowani w niej jak sardynki w puszce.
Jurczychin stwierdził, że lądowanie było perfekcyjne!

Zdjęcia bardzo ciekawe - brawo dla fotografa.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 11:02 wysłana przez juram »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #110 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 16:50 »
Jeszcze inne fotografie z kulis lądowania:

https://vk.com/album-12562285_247109164

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #111 dnia: Październik 27, 2017, 23:02 »
Załoga przywitana w komplecie w CPK im. Jurija Gagarina w Gwiezdnym miasteczku:

http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3970
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=3971

« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 06, 2021, 22:16 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Online Adam.Przybyla

• Weteran
  • Realista do bólu;-)
« Odpowiedź #112 dnia: Październik 27, 2017, 23:16 »
Dopiero teraz do mnie dotarło, jak mała jest ta kapsuła Sojuza!
A oni upakowani w niej jak sardynki w puszce.
Jurczychin stwierdził, że lądowanie było perfekcyjne!

Zdjęcia bardzo ciekawe - brawo dla fotografa.
         ... w sumie podobna zabawa jakby sie kilkadziesiat  razy znalezc we windzie, ktora sie urwala,, pozniej wpakwoac sie do puszki
umieszczonej na jakis czas w piecu hutniczym. potem zaliczyc skok ze spadochochronem bez zapasowego, a na koniec odpalic pod ta puszka duzy granat i spasc z ziemie;-) Wszystko to robia ludzi, ktorzy czuja sie jakby przez kilka miesiecy lezeli w lozku ... z nogami w gorze. Z powazaniem
                                                                     Adam Przybyla
https://twitter.com/AdamPrzybyla
JID: adam.przybyla@gmail.com

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #112 dnia: Październik 27, 2017, 23:16 »