Ankieta

Jakie firmy powinny otrzymać finansowanie w rundzie CCtCap programu CCP?

Boeing / Atlas V / CST-100
8 (15.7%)
Sierra Nevada Corp. /Atlas V / Dream Chaser
17 (33.3%)
SpaceX / Falcon 9 / Dragon 2
26 (51%)

Głosów w sumie: 25

Autor Wątek: Commercial Crew Programme (CCP) - NASA wspiera komercyjne loty załogowe  (Przeczytany 246640 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

velo

• Gość
Odp: Commercial Crew Programme (CCP) - NASA wspiera komercyjne loty załogowe
« Odpowiedź #645 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 17:27 »
Update:

Boeing 1: Eric Boe, Chris Ferguson, Nicole Mann
SpaceX 1: Bob Behnken, Doug Hurley

Boeing 2: John Cassada, Sunita Williams
SpaceX 2: Victor Glover, Michael Hopkins

Offline Mikkael

• Weteran
  • "Per aspera ad astra"
« Odpowiedź #646 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 17:28 »
A jednak "Suni" w locie operacyjnym...
GG 8698011

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #647 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 21:15 »
Filmik prezentujący świeżo mianowane załogi:

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #648 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 21:56 »
Zapis całości dzisiejszej prezentacji:

Link do materiału:
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #648 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 21:56 »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #649 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 22:27 »
Update:

Boeing 1: Eric Boe, Chris Ferguson, Nicole Mann
SpaceX 1: Bob Behnken, Doug Hurley

Josh Aaron Cassada

Poniżej zdjęcia załóg

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #650 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 22:33 »
Wyznaczono składy przyszłych załóg amerykańskich statków komercyjnych
  03.08 NASA oficjalnie wyznaczyła składy przyszłych załóg amerykańskich statków Crew Dragon
i CST-100 Starliner. Wybrano 9 astronautów, którzy będą uczestniczyć w pierwszych lotach testowych
jak i pierwszych lotach operacyjnych. Do 2 ostatnich lotów mają być dodani później astronauci
z państw członków programu ISS: ESA, CSA, JAXA i kosmonauci Roscosmosu.
http://lk.astronautilus.pl/n180801.htm#01

NASA formalnie ogłosiła pierwsze załogi programu Commercial Crew
BY MICHAŁ MOROZ ON 3 SIERPNIA 2018

(...) Wiadomo jednak, że obie kapsuły mierzą się z szeregiem opóźnień. Ostatnio ostrzegał o tym raport GAO. Jednocześnie w zeszłym miesiącu doszło do dużej awarii podczas testów systemu awaryjnego Starlinera. Podczas konferencji ósmego sierpnia wypowiedziała się również Gwynne Shotwell ze SpaceX. Pierwszy bezzałogowy test nowej kapsuły Dragon (określanej jako Dragon 2 albo Crew Dragon) ma odbyć się jeszcze w listopadzie 2018.
https://kosmonauta.net/2018/08/nasa-formalnie-oglosila-pierwsze-zalogi-programu-commercial-crew/

NASA reveals crews for first flights of commercial spaceships
August 3, 2018 Stephen Clark

NASA introduces the astronauts assigned to the first flights of Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner and SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft. Credit: NASA TV/Spaceflight Now

(...) NASA has not announced which astronauts will command each CST-100 and Crew Dragon flight.

NASA’s partners on the International Space Station program — the Russian space agency Roscosmos, the European Space Agency, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, and the Canadian Space Agency — are expected to assign members of their own astronaut corps to the CST-100 and Crew Dragon crew rotation flights.

The space agency says each post-certification flight by the CST-100 Starliner and Crew Dragon spacecraft will carry four passengers on half-year expeditions to the space station. Boeing and Space Adventures, the U.S. company that arranged space tourist flights on Russian Soyuz spacecraft, have a partnership that could allow paying passengers to ride in a fifth seat on CST-100 missions for shorter-duration missions. (...)

From left to right: Suni Williams, Josh Cassada, Eric Boe, Nicole Mann, Chris Ferguson, Doug Hurley, Bob Behnken, Mike Hopkins, and Victor Glover. Credit: NASA

https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/08/03/nasa-reveals-crews-for-first-flights-of-commercial-spaceships/
https://spacenews.com/nasa-assigns-astronauts-to-first-commercial-crew-missions/
https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2018/08/commercial-crew-nasa-goal-human-transport/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpień 07, 2018, 14:34 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #651 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2018, 22:34 »
Photos: Astronauts trained in emergency procedures at Atlas 5 launch pad
August 2, 2018 Stephen Clark

NASA astronaut Nicole Mann is helped into her spacesuit ahead of emergency egress training at United Launch Alliance’s Atlas 5 launch pad at Cape Canaveral in June. Credit: NASA/Kim Shiflett

Astronauts ride zip lines from the Crew Access Tower during emergency egress training. Credit: NASA/Frank Michaux

https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/08/02/photos-astronauts-trained-in-emergency-procedures-at-atlas-5-launch-pad/

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #652 dnia: Sierpień 05, 2018, 20:36 »

Domyślam się, że wszystkie osoby wyznaczone do pierwszych operacyjnych misji automatycznie wejdą w skład półrocznych załóg?

Załogi te dopełnią jeszcze po dwie osoby, i to nie Amerykanie ale z Europy, Japonii i/lub Kanady. Ale czy także z Rosji?
Kiedyś była mowa, że Rosja i Amerykanie będą wypuszczać mieszane załogi, a nawet mówiło się, że Oleg Kotow był wyznaczony jako pierwszy w kolejce.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #653 dnia: Sierpień 05, 2018, 23:19 »
To co na razie wiadomo jest opisane tutaj:

https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/08/03/nasa-reveals-crews-for-first-flights-of-commercial-spaceships/

NASA and Boeing have agreed to potentially use the CST-100 Starliner’s crewed test flight, which originally was supposed to launch with a Boeing test pilot and a NASA astronaut, to carry a passenger who would stay aboard the space station for a long-duration months-long stay. If NASA chooses to exercise that option, the CST-100 test pilots could help ensure the station has a U.S. astronaut on-board after the space agency’s agreement with the Russian government for Soyuz crew seats expires.

The Russian space agency — Roscosmos — and NASA have agreed to extend the length of upcoming space station expeditions to more than six months. That will allow NASA’s contract for astronauts seats on Russian Soyuz spacecraft to cover crew returns through at least January 2020, several months later than originally planned.

These measures are aimed at reducing the risk of a gap in U.S. crew access to the space station after NASA’s contract with Roscosmos for Soyuz crew seats expires.

Once the U.S.-built commercial capsules are flying, all Crew Dragon and CST-100 missions will fly with a Russian cosmonaut and all Soyuz flights will launch with a NASA flight engineer, ensuring critical U.S. and Russian systems on the space station can always be operated by a proficient crew member.

The “in-kind” agreement between NASA and Roscosmos will not involve any exchange of funds.

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #654 dnia: Sierpień 05, 2018, 23:28 »
cytat z https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nasa-names-crews-for-first-boeing-spacex-launches-to-station/

NASA currently plans to launch two commercial crew flights per year through the life of the station program to carry at least four U.S. and partner astronauts representing the European, Japanese and Canadian space agencies into orbit at a time. The Russians will continue launching two Soyuz missions each year to carry cosmonauts and, possibly, space tourists to the lab.

Contrary to widespread belief, the resumption of U.S. piloted flights to the ISS will not mean the end of NASA seats aboard the Soyuz.

That's because station crews launch and return to Earth on the same vehicle. If a NASA astronaut fell seriously ill, for example -- and if Americans were no longer launching aboard the Soyuz -- a commercial crew ship would have to carry all of its astronauts back to Earth at the same time, leaving no one aboard qualified to operate the lab's U.S. systems.

The same would be true if a Soyuz had to depart unexpectedly, leaving no one to operate the station's Russian segment.

By launching an astronaut aboard each station-bound Soyuz, and a cosmonaut aboard each U.S. commercial crew ship, that contingency would be covered. Should ether segment of the station have to be evacuated, at least one astronaut or one cosmonaut would be aboard to operate critical systems. Assuming, of course, the station remained habitable after whatever forced an evacuation.

The near-term problem for NASA is its current contract with Roscosmos, the Russian space agency, for U.S. seats aboard Soyuz spacecraft while the commercial crew program is getting off the ground. Downstream contingency planning aside, the current contract runs through a final July 2019 launch. It takes three years to build a Soyuz vehicle and there are no more immediately available unassigned seats.

At least one of the U.S. commercial crew providers must be flying by mid 2019 or shortly thereafter to maintain an uninterrupted crew rotation schedule.

Discussions are underway to possibly secure one more seat on a Soyuz if possible. NASA also has the option of turning Boeing's first piloted test flight into an operational mission. In that case, the crew would remain at the station for six months instead of the 10 days to two weeks originally planned for a test flight.

However it plays out, the commercial crew program is a critical next step in the private-sector development of low-Earth orbit.

In the wake of the 2003 Columbia disaster, the Bush administration ordered NASA to finish the space station and retire the shuttle by the end of the decade and to build new rockets and capsules to return astronauts to the moon in the early 2020s.

The Obama administration canceled NASA's Constellation moon program, directing the agency to focus instead on building a powerful new rocket to carry astronauts beyond the moon and, eventually, to Mars. At the same time, the administration opted to develop commercial spacecraft to ferry astronauts to and from the space station.

A NASA-funded competition began 2011 and on Sept. 16, 2014, the agency announced that Boeing and SpaceX would share $6.8 billion to develop independent space taxis, the first new U.S. crewed spacecraft since the shuttle.

SpaceX, under a $2.6 billion contract, is building a crewed version of its Dragon cargo ship that will ride into orbit atop the company's Falcon 9 rocket and return to Earth under parachutes for an ocean splashdown. The Falcon 9 has suffered two failures to date, one during a space station resupply launch and another during a ground test.

SpaceX holds NASA contacts valued at more than $2 billion for 20 space station resupply missions using unpiloted Dragon capsules and another contract, for an unspecified amount, for another six cargo flights. Dragon capsules are reusable and the company plans to use the same capsules for both types of missions, removing seats and cockpit displays for cargo missions.

Boeing is designing a more traditional Apollo-style capsule under a $4.2 billion contract that would use parachutes and airbags for ground landings in the western United States. The Boeing CST-100 will rely on ULA's Atlas 5 rocket for the trip to orbit, a workhorse booster with a perfect flight record that has been used primarily to launch U.S. military satellites and NASA planetary probes. ULA is a partnership between Boeing and Lockheed Martin.

Both capsules can carry up to seven astronauts, although four-person station crews are envisioned with the extra space going to cargo. Both companies also are exploring possible non-station commercial use.

NASA's Commercial Crew Transportation Capability (CCtCAP) contracts with Boeing and SpaceX call for up to six piloted test flights of the Crew Dragon and CST-100 crew capsules. Both companies also plan to market purely commercial rides to space for non-NASA customers.
- Albert Einstein

Offline Mikkael

• Weteran
  • "Per aspera ad astra"
« Odpowiedź #655 dnia: Sierpień 06, 2018, 11:57 »
Pierwsza misja Starlinera: "Fergy" i Boe to oblatywacze. Nicole Mann zostanie na stacji na dłużej - w składzie załogi ISS, czy tak? :) 
GG 8698011

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #656 dnia: Sierpień 06, 2018, 12:19 »
To jedna z możliwości. Dlatego 1 miejsce przy lądowaniu Sojuza MS-12 może być wykorzystane!
- Albert Einstein

Offline Mikkael

• Weteran
  • "Per aspera ad astra"
« Odpowiedź #657 dnia: Sierpień 06, 2018, 13:48 »
Nie wiadomo również kto będzie dowódcą każdej z tych czterech misji - nazwiska podawano alfabetycznie.

Ciekawe czy "Fergy" przejmie pewną flagę, którą zostawił na ISS latem 2011 ;)
GG 8698011

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #658 dnia: Sierpień 06, 2018, 18:22 »
https://twitter.com/Astro_Suni/status/1025466807866540035

Who will get to PMA2 first for a long duration mission to ISS! We will be ready when Dragon and Starliner will be ready!

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #659 dnia: Sierpień 06, 2018, 18:27 »
Here is the Space Flight Awareness commercial crew poster, as created by NASA graphic designer Sean Collins and photographer Robert Markowitz:

- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #659 dnia: Sierpień 06, 2018, 18:27 »