Autor Wątek: Astronaut accused of crime on space station  (Przeczytany 163 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Space is not only about science, it is a vision,
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Astronaut accused of crime on space station
« dnia: Sierpień 24, 2019, 23:02 »
NASA is examining a claim that astronaut Anne McClain improperly accessed the bank account of her estranged spouse, Summer Worden, while on the International Space Station, reports The New York Times.

Ms. McClain acknowledged that she had accessed the bank account from space, insisting through a lawyer that she was merely shepherding the couple's still-intertwined finances. Ms. Worden felt differently. She filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and her family lodged one with NASA's Office of Inspector General, accusing Ms. McClain of identity theft and improper access to Ms. Worden's private financial records.

Investigators from the inspector general's office have since contacted Ms. Worden and Ms. McClain, trying to get to the bottom of what may be the first allegation of criminal wrongdoing in space.

Więcej: https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/houston-astronaut-accused-of-hacking-ex-spouse-s-bank-account-from-space

Intel Core i5-2320 3GHz/8GB RAM/AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series/HD 1 TB/Sony DVD ROM...

Offline mss

• Space is not only about science, it is a vision,
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Astronaut accused of crime on space station
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Sierpień 24, 2019, 23:16 »
Anne McClain @AstroAnnimal 25 min
There’s unequivocally no truth to these claims. We’ve been going through a painful, personal separation that’s now unfortunately in the media. I appreciate the outpouring of support and will reserve comment until after the investigation. I have total confidence in the IG process.
Intel Core i5-2320 3GHz/8GB RAM/AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series/HD 1 TB/Sony DVD ROM...

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Sierpień 24, 2019, 23:18 »

Online Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Sierpień 26, 2019, 23:32 »
Summer Worden: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Summer Worden and Anne McClain with Worden’s son.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/summer-worden-anne-mcclain-wife/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpień 26, 2019, 23:35 wysłana przez Orionid »