Autor Wątek: Chińska Stacja Kosmiczna (CSS) - budowa i rozruch 2021-2023  (Przeczytany 72139 razy)

Online Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
Odp: Chińska Stacja Kosmiczna (CSS) - budowa 2021-2022
« Odpowiedź #120 dnia: Lipiec 05, 2021, 23:26 »
Pierwszy chiński spacer kosmiczny z pokładu stacji Tianhe zakończony sukcesem
BY ADAM KRZYSZTOF PIECH ON 5 LIPCA 2021

W nocy czasu polskiego, taikonauci znajdujący się na chińskiej stacji kosmicznej Tianhe wykonali swój drugi w historii chiński spacer kosmiczny. Jednocześnie był to pierwszy spacer przeprowadzony z pokładu Tianhe, który miał na celu montaż specjalnej platformy oraz uchwytów pozwalających taikonautom na przemieszczanie się za pomocą robotycznego manipulatora, w który wyposażona jest stacja. (...)
https://kosmonauta.net/2021/07/pierwszy-chinski-spacer-kosmiczny-z-pokladu-stacji-tianhe-zakonczony-sukcesem/

https://www.space24.pl/spacer-kosmiczny-chinskich-kosmonautow-pierwszy-z-pokladu-nowej-stacji

https://twitter.com/AJ_FI/status/1411700168106336258

Chinese astronauts step out of spacecraft
By Zhao Lei | China Daily | Updated: 2021-07-05 07:04

The Shenzhou XII mission crew engaged in China's first extravehicular activity in 13 years to perform about seven hours of work outside the core module of China's permanent space station.

After hours of preparations early Sunday morning, Major General Liu Boming floated out of the module, named Tianhe, or Harmony of Heavens, at 8:11 am to begin the challenging spacewalk as the module orbited Earth at an altitude of about 390 kilometers. Senior Colonel Tang Hongbo stayed in the air lock to assist Liu and then also emerged from the spacecraft at 11:02 am.

Wearing the nation's new-generation extravehicular suit, the pair conducted several sophisticated maneuvers such as testing a large robotic arm, installing equipment outside the spacecraft and adjusting the external panoramic camera.

During the spacewalk, Liu stood on, and moved with, the robotic arm for hours. Tang, in addition to assisting Liu and fulfilling his own assignments, also practiced the procedures for an emergency return into Tianhe.

At the end of the seven-hour operation, Liu turned his head toward an external camera, waved his hand and said: "We want to thank all people in our science and technology communities involved in the spacewalk. We are also grateful for the great support of the Chinese people. Next, we will conduct another spacewalk. We will fly higher while the space station will become bigger."

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202107/04/WS60e1685aa310efa1bd65f97b.html

Interview: Swiss astronaut extols China's spacewalk, wishes to be part of Tiangong space station
Source: Xinhua| 2021-07-13 19:44:31|Editor: huaxia by Xu Chi

GENEVA, July 13 (Xinhua) -- Chinese astronauts' first extravehicular activity (EVA, also known as spacewalk) outside the Tiangong space station was an "important milestone," a former European Space Agency (ESA) astronaut said in an exclusive interview with Xinhua.

"I am impressed by the achievements of the Chinese National Space Administration and its leaders, engineers, and astronauts in the first steps of the assembly of this new space station on Earth orbit," said Claude Nicollier, the first Swiss citizen to venture into space and a honorary professor at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne.

Donning China's homemade Feitian spacesuits, Chinese astronauts Liu Boming and Tang Hongbo on July 4 slid off the space station, floated into the breathtaking outer space overlooking Earth, and completed equipment installation as scheduled, marking the successful completion of the first EVA outside the Tiangong space station.

"Spacewalking is a difficult discipline, from a technical and operational point of view. The success of this particular spacewalk, the first one since 2008 by Chinese astronauts, is an important achievement in view of the further assembly of the orbiting laboratory," said Nicollier.

Recalling his four spaceflights between 1992 and 1999, Nicollier attributed his "most vivid and positive memories" to the two visits he paid to the Hubble Space Telescope for maintenance and repairs on-orbit.

Nicollier expressed "deep satisfaction" for keeping Hubble in good working condition on account of Hubble's "contribution to many areas of knowledge in astronomy."

Similarly, for the Swiss astronaut, the most exciting feature of the Tiangong space station is its future optical telescope capsule Xuntian, which will fly in the same orbit as the space station and provide observation data for astronomical and physical studies.

"I know that there is a plan to install a Hubble-type orbiting telescope in the vicinity of the Tiangong Station, and to perform first class scientific work with this telescope that will be periodically serviced, and repaired if needed, from the station. This is a very clever concept as it will provide relatively easy access to this telescope to keep it operational," he said. "I would love to be part of this program as an astronaut, and as a former astrophysicist!"

Convinced that outer space is a global common good, China has been collaborating extensively with European nations since the launch of its manned spaceflight programs in the 1990s.

"Collaboration between several nations in any large-scale technical and scientific project is always good," said the Swiss astronaut. "I look forward to seeing more Sino-European collaboration in space, and I am convinced it will happen, and intensify!"

Nicollier identifies Artificial Intelligence as a key area in next-generation space international cooperation. "Scientific activities in space are complex, and station maintenance can be very laborious and crew-time intensive," he said. "It is best to leave a lot of these tasks to smart robots, and just use the human capability where it is really needed!"

Nicollier also highlights the importance and possibility of extensive collaboration with China.

"China has achieved a lot in the field of astronomical observatories, including the largest, Earth-surface located radio telescope. I see a huge potential in collaboration with China in this field of research," he said, referring to China's Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical Radio Telescope (FAST), opened to global scientists since March.

Drawing from his personal experience in spacewalks, Nicollier shared a personal message to Chinese taikonauts. "I would like to wish the three Chinese astronauts onboard the Tiangong station a successful continuation of their mission, and I congratulate them on their achievements!"
Enditem
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2021-07/13/c_1310058912.htm

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2021/07/taikonauts-second-spacewalk-first-station-construction/

AA https://www.forum.kosmonauta.net/index.php?topic=4382.msg167020#msg167020
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpień 01, 2021, 13:54 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #121 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2021, 21:49 »
Trzeba przyznać, że dość zaskoczony jestem złożonością tego spaceru. Trwał dość długo i jeszcze zawierał elementy awaryjne.
Spodziewałem się czegoś krótszego i bardziej związanego z procedurami testowymi.

Przypomnę tylko że wcześniejszy spacer chiński - podczas Shenzhou-7 był bardziej spacerkiem, gdyż trwał 22 minuty.

Patrząc na nagrania mam też wrażenie, że był to bardziej "amerykański" niż "rosyjski" spacer. Chodzi mi tutaj o przygotowanie i choreografię prac - wydaje się, że była nieźle dopracowana. Z drugiej strony: do tego spaceru były lata przygotowań. :)

Online Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #122 dnia: Lipiec 09, 2021, 06:42 »
Nieco szczegółów o chińskim Canadarm2

Installed on May 27, 2011, is a 15.24 meter (50-foot) boom with handrails and inspection cameras, attached to the end of Canadarm2.

China Focus: Mechanical arm is Chinese astronauts' space helper
Source: Xinhua| 2021-07-06 01:27:59|Editor: huaxia

(...) In addition to working independently, the core module arm can also combine with the mechanical arms installed on the lab modules, which will likely be launched next year. The combined arm can reach a working diameter of 15 meters.

SPACE CONSTRUCTION

With a design life of 15 years, load capacity of 25 tonnes, and tip positioning accuracy of 45 millimeters, the mechanical arm installed on the Tianhe module can realize long-range, large-load operations and small-range, detailed operations. (...)
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2021-07/06/c_1310044506.htm

Offline ah

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #123 dnia: Lipiec 20, 2021, 13:34 »
Mikrofalówka na chińskiej stacji:

i lodówka:

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #123 dnia: Lipiec 20, 2021, 13:34 »

Offline ah

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #124 dnia: Lipiec 26, 2021, 18:37 »
Artykuł w 'Nature" (lekko krytyczny), na temat 1000 eksperymentów naukowych, które maja tam być przeprowadzone. Ładny cytat polskiej uczestniczki:
Potrzebujemy więcej stacji kosmicznych, bo jedna stacja kosmiczna to zdecydowanie za mało – dodaje Agnieszka Pollo, astrofizyk z Narodowego Centrum Badań Jądrowych w Warszawie
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02018-3

Offline Aga Bej

• Weteran
  • Kim jest John Gald?
« Odpowiedź #125 dnia: Lipiec 26, 2021, 19:15 »
„Dzięki misjom zrobotyzowanym dostaniesz znacznie większy naukowy efekt za te pieniądze” – mówi Gregory Kulacki, analityk zajmujący się kwestiami bezpieczeństwa w Chinach z Union of Concerned Scientists, grupy z siedzibą w Cambridge w stanie Massachusetts. „W Chinach, podobnie jak w Stanach Zjednoczonych, istnieje napięcie między naukowcami, którzy chcą robić najlepszą naukę, jaką tylko mogą, i którzy wolą misje zrobotyzowane, a rządami, które chcą wykorzystywać programy lotów kosmicznych w dużej mierze do celów politycznych”.

Otóż to. Naprawdę trudno o lepszą odpowiedź dla pani Agnieszki Pollo. Stacje orbitalne w obecnej formule są za drogie w stosunku do uzyskiwanych efektów.
(cytat oczywiście z powyższego artykułu).
Podbój kosmosu jest zbyt poważną sprawą by zostawić go w rękach państwowych agencji.

Online Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #126 dnia: Sierpień 01, 2021, 14:11 »
Parę szczegółów z życia i pracy na orbicie

Working, dining, TV watching, exercising: A typical day in China Space Station
13:50, 18-Jul-2021

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-07-18/Working-dining-TV-news-exercising-A-day-in-China-Space-Station-11Zy2dQptXG/index.html

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #127 dnia: Sierpień 18, 2021, 07:13 »
https://twitter.com/XHscitech/status/1427602415809830916

#Astronauts currently in China's space station core module #Tianhe to carry out extravehicular activities for a second time within the next few days: China Manned Space Agency (#CMSA)  http://xhtxs.cn/i7E

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2021-08/17/c_1310132596.htm

BEIJING, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- China Manned Space Agency (CMSA) announced on Tuesday that astronauts currently in China's space station core module Tianhe will carry out extravehicular activities for a second time within the next few days.

The three Chinese astronauts have been working and living in orbit for two months. They were sent into space on board the Shenzhou-12 spaceship and entered Tianhe on June 17.

The astronauts are in good condition and the combination of the core module, the spaceship and the Tianzhou-2 cargo craft is operating stably, the CMSA said.

Ciekawe kiedy dokładnie odbędzie się ten drugi spacer? Może w niedzielę 22.08. na 2 dni przed zapowiedzianym już amerykańskim spacerem z udziałem dowódcy ekspedycji nr 65 Aki Hoshide (JAXA) i Marka Vande Hei (NASA).

Jaką datę obstawiacie ? Zdanie "astronauts currently in China's space station core module Tianhe will carry out extravehicular activities for a second time within the next few days." znaczy że za kilka dni będzie ten spacer, ale data 17.08 już przesła do historii...

"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline astropl

• Weteran
  • Zmieściłem się w Sojuzie :)
    • Loty Kosmiczne
« Odpowiedź #128 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2021, 03:47 »
Drugie wyjście rozpoczęło się prawdopodobnie krótko po godzinie 2 CEST. Obiecanej relacji na żywo jak dotąd nie ma.
Waldemar Zwierzchlejski
http://lk.astronautilus.pl

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #129 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2021, 05:53 »
Drugie wyjście rozpoczęło się prawdopodobnie krótko po godzinie 2 CEST. Obiecanej relacji na żywo jak dotąd nie ma.

Na CCTV też cisza...
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #130 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2021, 06:17 »
Drugi spacer trwa...biorą udział tym razem: Nie Haisheng i Liu Boming. Otwarcie luku nastąpiło o 02:38 czasu polskiego.

więcej: https://tass.ru/kosmos/12175905

« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpień 20, 2021, 06:46 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #131 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2021, 06:55 »
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2021-08/20/c_1310138532.htm

Chinese astronauts out of spacecraft for second time extravehicular activities

BEIJING, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese astronauts Nie Haisheng and Liu Boming had both slipped out of the space station core module Tianhe by 10:12 a.m. (Beijing Time) on Friday to conduct extravehicular activities (EVAs) for a second time, according to the China Manned Space Agency (CMSA).

Nie opened the hatch of Tianhe's node cabin at 8:38 a.m., the CMSA said.

Donning Feitian, new-generation homemade extravehicular mobility unit spacesuits that literally means "flying to space," the two astronauts have completed installing the foot restraints and extravehicular working platform on the mechanical arm, the CMSA said.

They will continue to work together to install other relevant extravehicular equipment with the aid of the mechanical arm, it said.

Astronaut Tang Hongbo has been staying inside Tianhe in cooperation with Nie and Liu for their EVAs.

The three astronauts were sent into space aboard the Shenzhou-12 spaceship on June 17. Liu and Tang completed the first EVAs during the construction of the country's space station on July 4.

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #132 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2021, 08:01 »
Nieco fotografii ze spaceru:

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #133 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2021, 12:13 »
Drugi spacer trwał 5 godzin i 55 minut. Zakończył się o 8:33 czasu polskiego.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #134 dnia: Sierpień 21, 2021, 06:31 »
Podsumowanie wczorajszego drugiego chińskiego spaceru kosmicznego astronautów Nie Haisheng i Liu Boming:

https://twitter.com/ShuttleAlmanac/status/1428856863068622849
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #134 dnia: Sierpień 21, 2021, 06:31 »