Autor Wątek: Orbital Flight Test 2 - Starliner Spacecraft 2 (19/20.05.2022 o 22:54 UTC)  (Przeczytany 26192 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Orbital Flight Test 2 - Starliner Spacecraft 2
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Styczeń 18, 2021, 17:28 »
Jeśli start odbyłby się 25.03. to połączenie z ISS 26.03. i lot nawet do 08.04., potem start Sojuza MS-18 w dniu 09.04. z wymianą załóg Sojuzów i 17.04. powrót na Ziemię. Około 20.04. start Crew-2 i wymiana załogi z Crew-1. Na początku maja mógłby wrócić Crew-1, zobaczymy jak to wyjdzie w planowaniu NASA...
Mamy tylko 2 porty dla Dragona i Starlinera dostępne więc muszą to dokładnie zaplanować.

Ale oczywiście przed lotem OFT-2 załoga Crew-1 musiałaby dokonać przedokowania statku z jednego portu na drugi, to samo muszą wykonać (oczywiście na innym porcie) załoga Sojuza przed przylotem drugiego Sojuza.

Będzie się działo od połowy marca...
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Styczeń 18, 2021, 17:40 »
Ciekawa ta kwestia z przeprowadzeniem misji OFT-2 pomiędzy Crew-1 i Crew-2.

That means the OFT-2 test flight cannot launch during the handover between the Crew-1 and Crew-2 missions.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Styczeń 25, 2021, 16:21 »
Data 25.03. już oficjalnie.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/commercialcrew/2021/01/25/nasa-and-boeing-target-new-launch-date-for-next-starliner-flight-test-2/

NASA and Boeing are targeting no earlier than Thursday, March 25, for the launch of Starliner’s second uncrewed flight test as part of the agency’s Commercial Crew Program. Boeing’s Orbital Flight Test-2, or OFT-2, is a critical developmental milestone on the company’s path to fly crew missions for NASA to the International Space Station.

The target launch date is enabled by an opening on the Eastern Range, the availability of the United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket, steady progress on hardware and software, and an International Space Station docking opportunity.

Boeing recently mated the spacecraft’s reusable crew module on its brand new service module inside the Starliner production factory at Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Teams are working to complete outfitting of the vehicle’s interior before loading cargo and conducting final spacecraft checkouts.

Boeing also recently completed the formal requalification of Starliner’s OFT-2 flight software. Teams conducted a full software review and several series of tests to verify Starliner’s software meets design specifications. Boeing also will complete an end-to-end simulation of the OFT-2 test flight using flight hardware and final versions of Starliner’s flight software to model the vehicle’s expected behavior before flight.

The OFT-2 mission will launch Starliner on a United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket from Space Launch Complex-41 at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida, dock to the space station and return to land in the western United States about a week later as part of an end-to-end test flight to prove the system is ready to fly crew.

Technicians observe Boeing’s Starliner crew module being placed on top of the service module in the Commercial Crew and Cargo Processing Facility at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Jan. 14, 2021. The Starliner spacecraft is being prepared for Boeing’s second Orbital Flight Test (OFT-2). As part of the agency’s Commercial Crew Program, OFT-2 is a critical developmental milestone on the company’s path to fly crew missions for NASA. Photo credit: Boeing/John Proferes

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Styczeń 25, 2021, 19:26 »
4 najnowsze fotki kapsuły z 14.01.2021:

- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Styczeń 25, 2021, 19:26 »

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Styczeń 25, 2021, 19:58 »
Ciekawa ta kwestia z przeprowadzeniem misji OFT-2 pomiędzy Crew-1 i Crew-2.

That means the OFT-2 test flight cannot launch during the handover between the Crew-1 and Crew-2 missions.

Dzięki za wyjaśnienia, nieźle się tutaj zakręciłem! :)

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Styczeń 26, 2021, 22:30 »
Boeing Starliner Set for 25 March Atlas V Launch, STP-3 Mission Delayed

By Ben Evans, on January 26th, 2021

https://www.americaspace.com/2021/01/26/boeing-starliner-set-for-25-march-atlas-v-launch-stp-3-mission-delayed/
- Albert Einstein

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2021, 02:28 »
NASA i Boeing ustalają datę misji OFT-2
BY KRZYSZTOF KANAWKA ON 26 STYCZNIA 2021

(...) Dwudziestego piątego stycznia 2021 roku NASA i Boeing ustaliły datę startu misji OFT-2 na 25 marca 2021. Jest to oczywiście data “nie wcześniej niż”, co oznacza, że inne czynniki, takie jak pogoda czy awaria sprzętu, mogą dalej opóźnić tę misję. (...)
https://kosmonauta.net/2021/01/nasa-i-boeing-ustalaja-date-misji-oft-2/

AA https://www.forum.kosmonauta.net/index.php?topic=3821.msg156867#msg156867
« Ostatnia zmiana: Styczeń 27, 2021, 04:26 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Luty 03, 2021, 21:55 »
NASA Invites Media to Prelaunch, Launch Activities for Boeing’s Orbital Flight Test-2

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-invites-media-to-prelaunch-launch-activities-for-boeing-s-orbital-flight-test-2
The uncrewed mission will test the end-to-end capabilities of Starliner and the Atlas V rocket from launch to docking to a return to Earth in the desert of the western United States. Following a successful completion of the OFT-2 mission, NASA and Boeing are targeting no earlier than September 2021 for NASA’s Boeing Crew Flight Test (CFT), Starliner’s first flight with astronauts aboard.
- Albert Einstein

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: Luty 03, 2021, 22:03 »
Nieźle!

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: Luty 03, 2021, 22:07 »
To pewnie Starliner-1 z Suni Williams dopiero w 2022 poleci!
- Albert Einstein

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Luty 03, 2021, 22:43 »
Mnie się zdaje, że już od dość dawna mówi się o NET styczeń 2022 dla Starlinera 1. Jesienią tego roku ma lecieć Dragon 3.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Luty 03, 2021, 22:47 »
Właśnie przeglądam plany na 2021 i 2022 wizyt na ISS, więc nadal drugie półrocze w chaosie,
a na wschodzie też brak jednoznaczności!
- Albert Einstein

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Luty 03, 2021, 22:51 »
Przynajmniej zrobiło się ciekawie :). Przez ostatnich dobrych kilka lat mieliśmy tylko regularne cykanie co kwartał Sojuzami.

PS.
Ojej, to wątek o OFT-2 - sorry adminie!
« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 03, 2021, 22:54 wysłana przez JSz »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: Luty 03, 2021, 23:12 »
Z https://blogs.nasa.gov/commercialcrew/2021/02/03/media-invited-to-cover-prelaunch-and-launch-activities-for-boeings-oft-2/

In addition to applying to cover launch, media may also separately apply for a photo opportunity of Starliner rolling out of Boeing’s Commercial Cargo and Processing Facility at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center on Wednesday, March 10, ahead of the OFT-2 mission.
- Albert Einstein

Offline ekoplaneta

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Luty 04, 2021, 00:14 »
Mnie się zdaje, że już od dość dawna mówi się o NET styczeń 2022 dla Starlinera 1. Jesienią tego roku ma lecieć Dragon 3.

Co to takiego Dragon 3? Ja tylko wiem o Dragonie z numerem 2  ;) Chyba, że chodzi o trzecią załogową misję tego statku  :)

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Luty 04, 2021, 00:14 »