Autor Wątek: Przyszłe załogi  (Przeczytany 605388 razy)

Offline astropl

• Weteran
  • Zmieściłem się w Sojuzie :)
    • Loty Kosmiczne
Odp: Przyszłe załogi
« Odpowiedź #1485 dnia: Sierpień 28, 2018, 22:20 »
Robb Kulin aplikował poprzednio do 20 i 21 grupy astronautów NASA, dopiero za trzecim razem udało mu
się przejść wybór, więc z ważnego powodu wycofuje się z NASA :(

No właśnie - jeśli mamy kogoś mocno zainteresowanego, wówczas sytuacja wydaje się być jeszcze bardziej dziwna.

Jest jeszcze inna opcja - fizyczna kontuzja, która dyskwalifikuje z możliwości lotu. Np wypadek samochodowy.

Nie wiem, czy wypada temat w ogóle rozpatrywać, jeżeli ktoś podaje jako przyczynę powody osobiste. Przecież to może być np. przypadek choroby w rodzinie (pamiętacie przypadek astronauty, który zrezygnował z lotu, by opiekować się śmiertelnie chorą żoną?), czy inna, podobna sprawa.
Waldemar Zwierzchlejski
http://lk.astronautilus.pl

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #1486 dnia: Sierpień 29, 2018, 23:25 »
NASA astronaut candidate resigns prior to qualifying for spaceflight

August 27, 2018 — A member of NASA's latest class of astronaut candidates has resigned from the space agency before completing his basic training. (...)

2017 NASA astronaut candidate Robb Kulin seen flying on board a T-38 training jet in April 2018. (NASA/Robb Kulin via Facebook)

Astronaut candidate Robb Kulin wearing an Extravehicular Mobility Unit spacesuit in April 2018. (NASA/Robb Kulin via Facebook)

(...) NASA puts its astronaut candidates through a training and evaluation period that lasts approximately two years, during which time they are tasked with developing the knowledge and skills required for formal mission training upon selection for a spaceflight.

Astronaut candidates are required to complete military water survival and become SCUBA qualified to prepare them for their extravehicular activity (EVA) training. (...)

http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-082718a-kulin-nasa-astronaut-candidate-resigns.html

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
« Odpowiedź #1487 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2018, 20:51 »
https://twitter.com/NASA_Johnson/status/1040665683372204033

An important part of astronaut training – taste testing! @Commercial_Crew astronauts try space food options and choose items to eat during their mission.

Wśród astronautów z załóg komercyjnych biorą w treningach udział astronauci JAXA: Akihiko Hoshide i Soichi Noguchi.
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1488 dnia: Wrzesień 27, 2018, 14:34 »
Druga misja włoskiego astronauty Luca Parmitano na pokładzie MSK w roku 2019 nosi nazwę "Beyond"

a jej logo to:

- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1488 dnia: Wrzesień 27, 2018, 14:34 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1489 dnia: Październik 01, 2018, 22:07 »
4 cywilnych kandydatów na rosyjskich kosmonautów rozpoczęło podstawowe szkolenie kosmiczne w Gwiezdnym,
od lewej Konstantin Borisow, Aleksandr Gorbunow, Jewgienij Prokopjew i Kiriłł Pieskow.

Wojskowi mają dołączyć do nich później, bo zakończeniu przeniesienia, transferu wojskowego do centrum!

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1490 dnia: Październik 03, 2018, 17:25 »
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/astronaut-tim-kopra-leaves-nasa

Oct. 2, 2018
MEDIA ADVISORY M18-010
Astronaut Tim Kopra Leaves NASA

After 20 years and two spaceflights, Astronaut Tim Kopra is leaving NASA. His last day was Oct. 1, 2018.

Kopra, born in Austin, Texas, and a retired colonel in the U.S. Army, was selected as an astronaut in 2000. He flew on two space shuttles and was a member of two International Space Station expeditions.

“I had the pleasure of flying with Tim during STS-128,” said Pat Forrester, chief of the Astronaut Office at NASA’s Johnson Space Center. “It was an honor to serve with him in space and on the ground. He has a tremendous work ethic and a breadth of knowledge and experience. We wish him the best in his future endeavors.”

Kopra was assigned to NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston in September 1998 as a vehicle integration test engineer. In that position, he served as an engineering liaison for space shuttle launch operations and space station hardware testing.

After his selection and initial astronaut training, Kopra served in the Space Station Branch of the Astronaut Office, where he was involved in the testing of crew interfaces for two space station modules as well as the implementation of support computers and operational Local Area Network on the station.

On July 15, 2009, Kopra launched on the space shuttle Endeavour with the STS-127 crew to the space station. He served as a flight engineer on Expedition 20, where he performed one spacewalk totaling 5 hours and 32 minutes, executed tasks with the space station and Japanese robotic arms, and conducted numerous science experiments. He returned to Earth with the STS-128 crew aboard the space shuttle Discovery on Sept. 11, 2009.

Kopra flew to the space station again as a flight engineer for Soyuz-19M and Expedition 46 and was commander of Expedition 47 from December 2015 to June 2016. During 186 days onboard, Kopra and his crewmates completed human research studies in ocular health, cognition, salivary markers and microbiome. The crew also welcomed four cargo spacecraft, including one that delivered the Bigelow Expandable Activity Module, an expandable habitat technology demonstration. Kopra ventured outside for two spacewalks, totaling 7 hours 59 minutes. The objective of the first spacewalk was to move the station’s mobile transporter rail car to a secure position. On the second spacewalk, Kopra helped replace a failed voltage regulator to restore power to one of the station’s eight power channels. He returned to Earth on June 18, 2016.

In total, he logged a total of 244 days in space on two spaceflights, and 13 hours and 31 minutes on three spacewalks.

Kopra earned a bachelor’s degree from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, a master’s degree in aerospace engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology, a master’s degree in strategic studies from U.S. Army College, and a master’s of business administration degree from Columbia Business School and London Business School.

Find Kopra’s complete biography at:

https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/timothy-l-kopra/biography
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1491 dnia: Październik 08, 2018, 19:42 »
Fotka z treningu kosmonautów z ZEA w Gwiezdnym:

https://twitter.com/HamdanMohammed/status/1049306347030958081

The countdown has begun and UAE's space dreams are set to be a reality soon. I’m so proud of Sultan Al Niyadi and Hazza Al Mansouri; our nation is looking forward to seeing the first Emirati astronauts onboard the International Space Station on 5th of April 2019.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1492 dnia: Październik 26, 2018, 20:41 »
http://www.gctc.ru/main.php?id=4397

Główna komisja medyczna zatwierdziła kosmonautę Oleg Kononienko na dowódcę załogi MKS-58/59 ze względów zdrowotnych. Jako dubler Aleksandr Skworcow przeszedł taką samą komisję.

Potwierdzono, że start załogi Kononienko, Saint-Jacques i McClain zaplanowany jest na początek grudnia.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1493 dnia: Październik 29, 2018, 21:17 »

Checking In With The 2017 Astronaut Candidate Class, Part 2

The 2017 NASA Astronaut Class has passed the one-year mark in their extensive training. Check out the video to see how much they’ve accomplished since the last time we saw them.

« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 19, 2021, 23:04 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1494 dnia: Listopad 02, 2018, 16:29 »
Z grupy 18 NASA pozostało aktywnych astronautów:

EDIT:
Z dniem 28.06.2018 Timothy Lennart Kopra został przeniesiony do Management Astronaut do JSC, Houston.

EDIT:
Z dniem 29.10.2018 Karen Lujean Nyberg została
przeniesiona do Management Astronaut do JSC, Houston.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1495 dnia: Listopad 29, 2018, 22:01 »
Pojawiła się aktualna plakietka 3 osobowej załogi 58 MSK:

« Ostatnia zmiana: Styczeń 10, 2020, 19:33 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1496 dnia: Listopad 30, 2018, 21:53 »
4 cywilnych kandydatów na rosyjskich kosmonautów rozpoczęło podstawowe szkolenie kosmiczne w Gwiezdnym,
od lewej Konstantin Borisow, Aleksandr Gorbunow, Jewgienij Prokopjew i Kiriłł Pieskow.

Wojskowi mają dołączyć do nich później, bo zakończeniu przeniesienia, transferu wojskowego do centrum!

Wojskowi kandydaci dołączyli do szkolenia wg informacji z GCTC:
  • kapitan Aleksandr Griebionkin od 06 listopada;
  • major Siergiej Mikajew od 12 listopada;
  • major Oleg Płatonow od 21 listopada;
  • starszy porucznik Aleksiej Zubrickij od 01 listopada;
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #1497 dnia: Grudzień 03, 2018, 20:22 »
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-astronaut-nick-hague-set-for-new-space-station-mission-after-abort

NASA oficjalnie potwierdziła, że załoga Sojuza MS-12 ma składać się z Aleksieja Owczynina, Nicka Hague i Christiny Hammock Koch. Start zaplanowany jest na 28 lutego 2019 (wg danych amerykańskich).

Roskosmos potwierdził tę informację: https://www.roscosmos.ru/25824/

Konferencja prasowa załogi ma być 12.12.2018 o godzinie 21:00 czasu polskiego na NASA TV.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Grudzień 08, 2018, 01:07 wysłana przez mss »
- Albert Einstein

Offline JSz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #1498 dnia: Grudzień 04, 2018, 14:20 »
Zatem kiedy polecą arabscy załoganci z ZEA?

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #1499 dnia: Grudzień 04, 2018, 16:17 »
Myślę, że w miarę szybko. Na obchody jubileuszu kraju w 2020 powinni być już po locie :)

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #1499 dnia: Grudzień 04, 2018, 16:17 »