Autor Wątek: Zestawienie spacerów kosmicznych w skafandrach EMU/ISS  (Przeczytany 30780 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
    • Astronauci i ich loty...
Odp: Zestawienie spacerów kosmicznych w skafandrach EMU/ISS
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: Wrzesień 10, 2019, 20:05 »
z https://spaceflightnow.com/2019/09/09/japan-set-to-launch-space-station-resupply-mission/

Astronauts Nick Hague and Andrew Morgan on the space station will conduct at least two spacewalks — the first is set for later this month — to begin installing the fresh batteries, which will replace aging and less-capable nickel-hydrogen batteries on the P6 solar array module on the far port side of the station’s truss backbone.
"Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?"
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: Wrzesień 10, 2019, 20:15 »
z https://ria.ru/20190905/1558337132.html

Американский астронавт Джессика Меир, отправляющаяся на МКС в конце сентября, не исключила, что совершит вместе с Кристиной Кук первый в истории выход в открытый космос двух женщин.

"Мы все готовы к ВКД [внекорабельная деятельность]. Сейчас планируется расписание [выходов]. Поэтому еще не знаю, кто будет выходить", - сказала Меир на пресс-конференции в Центре подготовки космонавтов, отвечая на вопрос РИА Новости.

"Я думаю, очень большой шанс, что буду делать один-два, может быть, три ВКД, и мы посмотрим, может быть, с Кристиной, может быть, с другим членом экипажа", - добавила она.

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: Wrzesień 10, 2019, 22:01 »
Z https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/schedule.html

September 27, Friday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of U.S. Spacewalk #56 to replace batteries on the International Space Station P6 Truss; spacewalk scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. EDT (All Channels)

October 1, Tuesday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of U.S. Spacewalk #57 to replace batteries on the International Space Station P6 Truss; spacewalk scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. EDT (All Channels)
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Wrzesień 11, 2019, 17:21 »
W związku z odroczeniem startu HTV-8 spacery zostały odroczone...
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Wrzesień 11, 2019, 17:21 »

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: Wrzesień 24, 2019, 20:06 »
z https://www.cbsnews.com/news/japanese-cargo-ship-launch-flight-to-space-station-today-2019-09-24/

Inside the HTV's pressurized cabin is more than 5,300 pounds of science equipment, spare parts, spacewalk equipment, computer gear and crew supplies. The batteries are mounted on a pallet in the cargo ship's unpressurized trunk section.

The power packs will be pulled out by the robot arm later. They will be installed during five spacewalks on the far left side of the lab's solar power truss. The spacewalks, or EVAs, are tentatively planned for Oct. 6, 11, 16, 21 and 25.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: Październik 01, 2019, 17:55 »
The first spacewalk is set for Sunday, Oct. 6, with NASA astronauts Christina Koch and Andrew Morgan. The duo will begin installing new lithium-ion batteries delivered last week aboard Japan’s HTV-8 cargo craft. There will be four more spacewalks in October to continue the activation of the new batteries on the station’s Port-6 truss structure.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2019/10/01/station-gears-up-for-spacewalks-as-christina-koch-hits-200-days/
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: Październik 01, 2019, 22:29 »
z https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/schedule.html

October 6, Sunday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of ISS Expedition 61 U.S. Spacewalk #56 to install new batteries on the P6 truss. Spacewalk begins at 7:50 a.m. EDT and is slated to last 6 ½ hours. (All Channels)

October 11, Friday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. Spacewalk #57 to install new batteries on the P6 truss. Spacewalk begins at 7:50 a.m. EDT and is slated to last 6 ½ hours. (All Channels)

October 16, Wednesday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. Spacewalk #58 to install new batteries on the P6 truss. Spacewalk begins at 7:50 a.m. EDT and is slated to last 6 ½ hours. (All Channels)

October 21, Monday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. Spacewalk #59 to install new batteries on the P6 truss. Spacewalk begins at 7:50 a.m. EDT and is slated to last 6 ½ hours. (All Channels)

October 25, Friday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. Spacewalk #60 to install new batteries on the P6 truss. Spacewalk begins at 7:50 a.m. EDT and is slated to last 6 ½ hours. (All Channels)

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: Październik 04, 2019, 21:00 »
Aktualne plany na amerykańskich 10 spacerów:

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: Październik 15, 2019, 18:25 »
zmiany w planach spacerów:

October 17, Thursday         
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. Spacewalk #58 to Replace a Battery Charge/Discharge Unit (Koch and Meir); spacewalk begins at 7:50 a.m. EDT (All Channels)
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: Październik 16, 2019, 15:13 »
jednak w piątek 18.10.2019:

October 18, Friday
6:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. Spacewalk #58 to Replace a Battery Charge/Discharge Unit (Koch and Meir); spacewalk begins at 7:50 a.m. EDT (Public Channel)
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: Październik 16, 2019, 20:51 »
z https://blogs.nasa.gov/spacestation/2019/10/16/koch-meir-spacewalk-moves-to-friday-as-crew-adjusts-schedule/

Station managers will investigate the loss of the BCDU and reschedule the three battery replacement spacewalks for a future date. In the meantime, the five planned spacewalks to repair a cosmic particle detector, the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer, are still on the calendar for November and December.
- Albert Einstein

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: Październik 16, 2019, 21:34 »
Czyli jednak się nie udało? Ciekawe jak to się potoczy z dalszymi spacerkami!

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #42 dnia: Listopad 02, 2019, 22:30 »
Z https://www.cbsnews.com/news/an-oven-is-heading-to-space-so-astronauts-can-bake-cookies/

astronauts Drew Morgan and Luca Parmitano plan to carry out four and possibly five spacewalks, tentatively planned for Nov. 15, Nov. 22, Dec. 2, Dec. 7 and, if necessary, Dec. 11.
- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #43 dnia: Grudzień 30, 2019, 20:49 »
na podstawie: https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/schedule.html

January 15, Wednesday
5:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. spacewalk #62 to continue replacement of batteries on the P6 truss (Meir and Koch); spacewalk scheduled to begin at 7:10 a.m. EST (All Channels)

January 20, Monday
5:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. spacewalk #63 to complete replacement of batteries on the P6 truss (Meir and Koch); spacewalk scheduled to begin at 7:10 a.m. EST (All Channels)

January 25, Saturday
5:30 a.m. – Coverage of International Space Station Expedition 61 U.S. spacewalk #64 to complete repairs to the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer (Morgan and Parmitano); spacewalk scheduled to begin at 7:10 a.m. EST) (All Channels)

- Albert Einstein

Offline mss

• Moderator Globalny
  • he/him
« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Luty 06, 2020, 18:48 »
z https://blogs.nasa.gov/stationreport/2020/02/05/iss-daily-summary-report-2052020/

Extravehicular Mobility Unit (EMU) Maintenance: The crew retrieved EMUs 3006 and 3009 and removed the Lower Torso Assembly (LTA) stowage bags. They then installed the bags on EMUs 3004 and 3008. This reconfiguration is in preparation for a planned EVA in April. Currently the crew is performing a full dump and fill on EMUs 3006 and 3009 to meet annual maintenance requirements.
- Albert Einstein

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Luty 06, 2020, 18:48 »