Autor Wątek: Turystyczny lot BFR dookoła Księżyca  (Przeczytany 16604 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline JSz

• Weteran
Odp: Turystyczny lot BFR dookoła Księżyca
« Odpowiedź #30 dnia: Wrzesień 17, 2018, 21:47 »
Bilet na taki lot może kosztować pewnie ze 100 mln. dolarów.

O ile dobrze pamiętam, to w poprzedniej odsłonie lotu miało być za 150 mln USD (ale mogę się mylić). I było dwóch chętnych, a jednym z nich był reżyser James Cameron.

Nie tak dawno temu pisaliście to samo o Falconie 9, Dragonie czy lądowaniu na ogniu.

Ale lądowania na ogniu jak dotąd nie było? Chociaż to być jeden ze sztandarowych pomysłów SpaceX.

Offline ekoplaneta

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #31 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 06:38 »
Wchodze na Forum a tu nic o wystapieniu Muska  :(

Offline ekoplaneta

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #32 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 06:42 »

Offline eRKa

• Pełny
  • Windą do nieba :)
« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:24 »
Lecimy V2 na księżyc i marsa. Widać najprostsze pomysły są  najlepsze  :o

« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:32 wysłana przez eRKa »

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #33 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:24 »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
  • Very easy - Harrison Schmitt
« Odpowiedź #34 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:33 »
Może uda się jeszcze pozyskać innych inwestorów i tempo księżycowej ekspansji przyspieszy  :)

SpaceX announces Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa as first 'private passenger' on moon rocket
Chris Woodyard  USA TODAY Published 12:18 AM EDT Sep 18, 2018

HAWTHORNE, Calif. — A Japanese billionaire who wants to take his love of art to the heavens will be the first private passenger to fly around the moon, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk announced Monday. (...)

It will seat about a dozen, so that's how Maezawa can bring his artist friends.

"I can tell you that I choose to go to the moon," said Maezawa, apologizing for his English. "I choose to go to the moon with artists."

The BFR, for Big Falcon Rocket, will make a single swing around the moon. The trip is 240,000 miles one way and will take four or five days. (...)

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/09/17/spacex-yusaku-maezawa-first-moon-rocket-passenger/1340429002/
http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,23934196,japonczyk-yusaku-maezawa-wybierze-sie-w-podroz-dookola-ksiezyca.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusaku_Maezawa
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:44 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline ekoplaneta

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #35 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:40 »
Ciekawy artykuł na onecie co mile zaskakuje:

https://businessinsider.com.pl/technologie/yusaku-maezawa-poleci-na-ksiezyc-ze-spacex/xxy1y52

A w nim walec o średnicy 9 m metrów, który Elon nam pokazał  :)

Odnośnie fotek, które załączył Orionid powyżej. Skoro Elon uniósł Japończyka na swoich barkach, czemu BFR miałby tego nie zrobić  ;D
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:43 wysłana przez ekoplaneta »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #36 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 07:57 »
SpaceX signs up Japanese billionaire for circumlunar BFR flight
by Jeff Foust — September 17, 2018

ORLANDO — SpaceX announced Sept. 17 that a Japanese billionaire will be paying an undisclosed but significant sum to buy a flight of the company’s next-generation rocket for a flight around the moon carrying a group of artists.

In an announcement at SpaceX’s headquarters in Hawthorne, California, SpaceX Chief Executive Elon Musk announced the first private customer for its Big Falcon Rocket (BFR) system will be Yusaku Maezawa, a 42-year-old former musician who founded Zozotown, a Japanese online fashion retail site.

In the proposed mission, scheduled for 2023, a BFR will launch and fly around the moon before returning to Earth, a flight lasting four to five days. On board the vehicle will be Maezawa as well as six to eight artists he will select through a process yet to be determined.

“I did not want to have such a fantastic experience by myself,” he said. “I choose to go to the moon with artists. I choose to invite artists from around the world on my journey.”

The artists that fly on the “#dearMoon” mission will be asked to create works of art after the mission inspired by the flight. “I wish to create amazing works of art for humankind, for children of the next generation,” he said. Maezawa has been active in the art community for some time, including establishing the Contemporary Art Foundation in 2012 to support young artists.

Neither Maezawa nor Musk would disclose the price of the flight, but Musk said that Maezawa — who had been one of the two customers for SpaceX’s earlier plans for a circumlunar flight on a Dragon announced nearly 18 months ago, but since shelved — had already made a down payment.

“It will have a material effect on paying for the cost of the development of BFR,” Musk said of the mission’s price. “It’s a non-trivial amount. It has a material impact on the BFR program. It makes a difference.”

Maezawa has an estimated net worth of $2.9 billion, according to Forbes. Musk said the estimated cost of the overall BFR development was about $5 billion. “I don’t think it’s more than 10 [billion dollars], and I don’t think it’s less than two” billion dollars, he said.

Musk also used the announcement to announce some changes to the BFR design, focused on the upper stage, or spaceship, portion. The interior cabin volume has been increased to at least 1,000 cubic meters, and up to 1,100. The vehicle also features three larger fins in the aft section, with landing legs integrated into them, and a pair of forward fins than can move.

Besides the changed fins, with improve the aerodynamic control of the vehicle when entering an atmosphere, the updated spaceship now has seven Raptor engines identical to the ones on the booster stage. “In order to minimize the development risk and cost, we decided to ‘commonize’ the engine between the booster and ship,” Musk said, adding that Raptor engines that are optimized for vacuum conditions could be added back in later.

Musk indicated the changes announced at this event should be among the last major changes in a design that has evolved significantly since being unveiled at the International Astronautical Congress nearly two years ago. “I feel like this is the final iteration in terms of broad architectural decisions” for BFR, he said, noting the changes compared to the previous version make this approach “slightly riskier” technically but the “right decision overall.”

An initial series of “hopper” test flights of the BFR spaceship are still planned to take place next year at SpaceX’s South Texas launch site under development. That would be followed by high-altitude, high-velocity flights in 2020, along with tests of the booster stage. “If things go well, we could be doing the first orbital flights in about two to three years,” he said, with “many” such test flights planned with crews before humans fly on the vehicle.

He offered a cautionary note about that schedule, though. “We’re definitely not sure” about the 2023 schedule for the circumlunar mission, he said. “You have to set some kind of date that’s the things-go-right date. Of course, we have reality, and things do not go right in reality.”

“It’s not 100 percent certain that we succeed in getting this to flight,” he said of BFR. “But we’re going to do everything humanly possible to bring it to flight as fast as we can and as safely as we can.”

https://spacenews.com/spacex-signs-up-japanese-billionaire-for-circumlunar-bfr-flight/
https://spaceflightnow.com/2018/09/14/spacex-promises-details-of-private-passenger-moon-flight-monday/
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 08:24 wysłana przez Orionid »

Offline artpoz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #37 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 08:16 »
Podsumowując:
Yusaku Maezawa leci wraz z artystami w 2023 roku za nieznaną sumę.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 09:29 wysłana przez artpoz »

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #38 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 08:39 »

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #39 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 08:41 »
Bardzo interesujące! :) Pytanie, czy Orion poleci wcześniej czy później? :)

Offline ekoplaneta

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #40 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 08:50 »

Oj NASA będzie miała bata nad sobą  ;)  ;D

velo

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #41 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 08:58 »
W sumie raz poleciał. W EFT-1 :P

A na serio, jakbym miał postawić dolary vs kalosze, kto poleci pierwszy EM-2 czy Dear Moon / BFR. To postawiłbym $ na EM-2 ;)

Offline Orionid

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #42 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 09:32 »
Podsumowując:
Yusaku Maezawa leci wraz z artystami w 2023 roku za 500 mln. USD.
Może nawet 9 osób w sumie polecieć.
500 mln ? - tego chyba jeszcze nie wie Elon.

Dobre pytanie. Prace nad SLS trwają dłużej - pierwszy start z załogą teraz jest chyba planowany na 2022.
Jak zwykle przy takich dłuższych terminach opóźnienia są możliwe.
Początek wyścigu ?

W sumie raz poleciał. W EFT-1 :P

A na serio, jakbym miał postawić dolary vs kalosze, kto poleci pierwszy EM-2 czy Dear Moon / BFR. To postawiłbym $ na EM-2 ;)
Skąd ten pesymizm względem EM-2 ? Opóżnienia nie preferują jednej tylko opcji.

Offline kanarkusmaximus

• Administrator
  • Ja z tym nie mam nic wspólnego!
    • Kosmonauta.net
« Odpowiedź #43 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 09:36 »
Nie sądzę, by był to początek wyścigu. Raczej NASA z nikim nie będzie zamierzać się ścigać, chyba że nagle Chińczycy zaproponują coś podobnego. :) Pod tym względem nie ma presji, gdyż wynikowa LOP-G ma być współpracą międzynarodową. A tam partnerom wcale nie chce się ścigać.

Offline artpoz

• Weteran
« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 10:07 »
Rzeczywiście nie podano kwoty jaką wpłacił Japończyk. Zasugerowałem się wpisem Florydziaka. Poprawiłem swojego posta.

Polskie Forum Astronautyczne

« Odpowiedź #44 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2018, 10:07 »